Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It baffles me that we still have so many arbitrary restrictions on transmog. If anything, like many people have already said, we need less restrictions and more freedom! A cloth wearing DK or Warrior? A Moose Firemage? Transmog your Polearm into two fist weapons? Just look at artifact weapons xmog where a lot of normal "rules" suddenly dont apply anymore.

And dont come with your "engine limitations" or "animations" bullshit, there's loads of crazy stuff you can pull of by combining different toys. Just let people enjoy the game the way they like it. It would also free you from having to enable dual weild on some specs just for the sake of xmog. Let us collect transmogs regardless of character class and armor / weapon spec. Just cut down the barriers and people will start to get creative and look way more different.

Let transmog be what everyone wants it to be, a fun way to enjoy the game with your character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Some people have spent time/gold/effort on some transmogs and wanna also show em off, like MoP gold CM sets, WoD gold weapons, T3 armor sets, i got all 3 and i wanna show em off.
    Why do they want to show it off? To who, exactly? What's the gain?
    Hi

7+ Year Old Account
    Not in the sense of supporting one of the parties, but simply “reminded
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2020-08-14 at 12:43 PM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmog hasn't go far enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Why do they want to show it off? To who, exactly? What's the gain?
    Why do people buy expensive brand products?

Do u think people drive around in Ferrari`s not to show off?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Transmog is fine as it is. I loved it when it came out in 4.3 and i still very much like it.
    I'm a BM hunter. Hunter main since 2012. Nyalotha set looks like SHIT. Like really, this is by far the worst mail armor set in years and that's saying a lot, mail armor sets aren't known to be good in the first place. I would hate to wear this crap armor for a freaking year.

I can escape this by running some old raids a few times and getting the set i want to use. And it's good.

Wow is 15 years old at this point and honestly, "looking" as if you have high end gear doesn't really make any diffrence. If you are shit, you are still shit. This is evident in m+ and raid pugs where i see 470 geared players pull lousy 35k dps. Your character looks haven't been any factor for your performance for 8 years.

I would like more events like mythic difficulty Trial of Valor sets, where they became unobtainable after a new expansion is released. Not many, just like 2 or 3 per expansion. It's something, it's a goal to work towards. They are making so many good shadowlands sets, there is good opportunity to make them obtainable within their content lifetime, not after. People would still be able to come and stomp 9.0 raids after 10.0 and get the majority of the sets. The majority, not ALL of them.

Not far enough. My main is my Mage, and I get annoyed everytime I have a wand that is an upgrade, that I need to either use that skin or another ugly wand skin (they all suck), when I have transmog sets made for smaller daggers and swords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post

You have some problem with cosplay? Are children not allowed to wear nice clothes for some strange reason?
    That kid doesn't meet the level requirement for that suit, clearly haxing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    If I want my level 11 warrior alt to run around in transmogged T1, that's my business - and absolutely none of yours. Feel free to place all the 'restrictions' you want on your own characters, though.
    Bingo

Who really cares what someone else's character looks like? If anything it shows dedication...I don't even honestly bother transmogging most of my gear till near or at max level because I know a hour or less after I mog something I'll get a upgrade so I may as well just save the gold lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Or rather, different taste?

Admittedly some may not match exactly but there can be different reasons for that.
    Different taste and poor taste are different things.
    Different taste would be decking out a hunter with a shaman lookalike gear because you are bored of wearing animal body parts and camo. Poor taste would be putting together ugly-clashing colors or mixing pieces with 2006-level resolution with Ny'alotha gear.

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    With all the innuendo references and literal shit quests in the game, they decided to take the swinging dick off the Waist of Time. They don't even know what they're doing with the game anymore.
    Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    And yet, some animations are shared despite the weapon type. For example Mutilate and Stormstrike.

- - - Updated - - -

Only restoration and elemental shamans can do that as far as I know, because of their artifacts. Holy Paladins can make 1h+shield look like a 2h because of theirs. Oh and I guess warriors can use the talent that makes it look as if they have a 2h and a shield, but that actually does make them a bit more defensive, so that's only fair.
    I have angry Alliance whispering me telling me they're reporting me for hacking my character to be able to dual wield daggers on my druid. Guess they've never heard of our artifact and the blood coin censer.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.