Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Guys, I resubbed to WoW and was carried through a +15 because this timeline is the worst and I'm legit losing sleep over this shit and I need to turn my brain off for 45 minutes and figure out an Awakened affix I've never played before.

Now you'll have this song to occupy your mind too!

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Has anyone made a political comic yet starring Trump, President of the United States and little bitch cowering in a bunker while the country around him burns? If not I'm interested in commissioning one.
    There's one referencing him being King John from the Disney animated Robin Hood of him sucking his thumb and rubbing his ear.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    To use a football metaphor...

I literally cannot believe that corona fumbled a six month lead to racism.
    If all settles down and we see a spike or massive spike in corona cases, Trump will blame the protests. Now this is true and no doubt all these mass gatherings might make a larger outbreak, but Trump will scapegoat like a mofo.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    If all settles down and we see a spike or massive spike in corona cases, Trump will blame the protests. Now this is true and no doubt all these mass gatherings might make a larger outbreak, but Trump will scapegoat like a mofo.
    Yep, essentially, he'll blame anyone but himself for actions. By Trump's own standards he applied to Obama, he is responsible for EVERY corona death and EVERY riot. But in his mind, he is not to blame for anything regardless if it is caused or influenced by his actions or inactions.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Between blaming China, WHO, Obama, Africa-Americans, Governors and Democrats you kind of start losing your own argument. The idea of throwing mud and seeing what sticks can work but this is just convoluted and it looks even pathetic.

Wow! The audio is incredible to hear. It is as if a dictator wants his regional governors to crush the citizens. Even if give Trump some slack he is a simple minded moron, believing talking tough to the governors and telling them they need to meet these protests with force and locking away the protesters for up to 10 years.

I will post a link to the transcript of the call. Again its him and Barr (of course) calling for crushing these protests by keep using the word "dominate".

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...floyd-protests

Donald Trump: (06:11)
    There’s no retribution. So I say that, and the word is dominated. If you don’t dominate your city and your state, they’re going to walk away with you. And we’re doing it in Washington and DC. And we’re going to do something that people haven’t seen before, but you’re going to have total domination. And then you have to put them in jail and you have to authorize whatever it is, whoever it is you authorized. And with that, I’ll let Bill Barr say a few words, and then we’re going to have General Millie speak. Let’s go, Bill.
    Bill Barr: (06:43)
    I know situations vary around the country, but it seems that some of the common dimensions are we have the normal protestors. You have opportunistic people like looters. But in many places, it’s not most places, you have this ingredient of extremist anarchist types, agitators, who are driving the violence. Law enforcement response is not going to work unless we dominate the streets as the president said.

Bill Barr: (07:15)
    We have to control the streets. If we treat these are demonstrations, the police are in back guarding places and don’t have the dynamic ability to go out and arrest the trouble makers. They’re just standing in the line, watching the events. Then when they dispersed the crowds, the class goes running off in different directions and create havoc, looting, and other things. We have to control the crowd and not react to what’s happening on the street. And that requires a strong presence. In many places, we think it will require the National Guard. And when there’s a strong presence, not just an adequate presence to defend buildings, but a strong presence to control the crowd, requiring that as in Minneapolis. Some places may not look for the National Guard. And I think that New Jersey so far has been doing a very good job with the state police and Newark police.
    This is brief excerpts from the transcript. I cannot find the raw audio to post just a few minutes from news sources. I recommend taking a look at it.

Quote about throwing people form CNBC (ad blocked).

“You’ve got to arrest people, you have to track people, you have to put them in jail for 10 years and you’ll never see this stuff again,” Trump said, according to audio of the call.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2020-06-02 at 11:18 AM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Some places may not look for the National Guard. And I think that New Jersey so far has been doing a very good job with the state police and Newark police.
    Just to add to that part. In NJ, it was very peaceful in Asbury Park..until Curfew. The minute curfew hit, the riot gear came out, and officers appeared on the roof tops while those on the ground started closing in on the crowd.

Not entirely sure how things turned out after that, by my friends who were in attendance got the hell out of their once they saw the police gearing up for war.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll leave this here without comments, other than I fully expect a few of our resident Trump Supporter go ballistic on me for this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'll leave this here without comments, other than I fully expect a few of our resident Trump Supporter go ballistic on me for this:

He saw the fascist dictator of Bolivia do it, so ofc he'd do it himself the first chance he would get.

There is a 'I'm an insecure, dictator wannabe, video by the official White House Twitter. It's disgusting. Showing Trump walk to the Church and back as if he accomplished something.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a 'I'm an insecure, dictator wannabe, video by the official White House Twitter. It's disgusting. Showing Trump walk to the Church and back as if he accomplished something.
    He did... Australia is now reporting that their crew was attacked near the White House, as part of Trump’s gassing peaceful protesters for a photo op. Sky news from AU:

https://youtu.be/KkucGK6VY2Y

Him walking to the church is now an international incident.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    He walked more than 30 yards without a golf cart to help. Major fucking accomplishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    In what universe does someone read something like this from the president and think, "yup, that's a leader right there"?

Just look at the language he uses here.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he's still using "dominate," so I guess I trust these supposed excerpts.

"No problems," but "many arrests" lol
    Is that some weird BDSM fetish?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Is that some weird BDSM fetish?
    More like dictator talk from someone who has the vocabulary of a 5 Y/O and a mental illness that has him fixate on words and leave him unable to use anything else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He did... Australia is now reporting that their crew was attacked near the White House, as part of Trump’s gassing peaceful protesters for a photo op. Sky news from AU:

https://youtu.be/KkucGK6VY2Y

Him walking to the church is now an international incident.
    I think it's time for international sanctions on the US. The EU needs to step up and make this happen.

I'm waiting for him to blame the Democrats since all the riots are happening in Democrat strongholds (aka dense urban centers).

In what universe does someone read something like this from the president and think, "yup, that's a leader right there"?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he's still using "dominate," so I guess I trust these supposed excerpts.

"Dominating" American citizens is to be applauded, I guess.
    Probably not. I think by now it is quite apparent that Trump's base doesn't actually consider anyone else actual citizens. They know exactly just who Trump means when he says "dominating", it's just another dog whistle, really.

I'd pity you but I'm currently in a Youtube algorithm induced hole of DIY soap making videos so....Yeah.

Quarantine has made madmen of us all.
    Hey, everyone has its own weird new things to do. I bought a dremel tool, and i'm learning to carve wood.

I hope that your videos help you to distract from the current shitstorm.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

I like the part where he offered Cuomo the National Guard. As in the New York National Guard. As in the thing that Cuomo is actually in charge of, and it takes a special set of orders for Trump to take away from Cuomo, and also the Federal Government has to pay the state government to use them. So if Trump did somehow "Give" Cuomo his own national guard, then he would have to basically get the National Guard from New York, pay New York for the privilege of using them, and then give them to New York so they could use them.

Not that I would expect Trump to know how the government works. He is probably unaware the National Guard is a state asset in the first place. Even though they probably told him that 5 times just this morning.

"Dominating" American citizens is to be applauded, I guess.
    Oh Trump has made it very clear that "American" is not a concept that matters to him, and neither is "citizen". Your worth as a human being is measured in your value to Donald Trump. Not your approval of Trump per se, but your utility to him.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    On the subject of Trump using police to violently disperse peaceful protesters for a photo op, turns out that at least one photographer managed to find a ray of sunshine through all the propaganda clouds:

Trump's America, everyone.
    Bolded is a lie.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)