10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    You got pics of trump gassing protesters? Thats wild man! Post em!
    I'll do you one better and get a video, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    trump must have lost some weight lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Prove it. You can't because it's the DC police that are doing that. He holds ZERO power of the DC police. They are under the Local DC leadership aka The Mayor.
    Nope, that was military police, as trump bragged.
    Trump is commander in chief.

Fuck. Off.

SNIP
    Let's see how far gone you are? Do you think his reactions are helping ease tensions? Do you think Trump is rising to the occasion?

10+ Year Old Account
    TIL that someone's words cant have influence on others actions, especially if he is in a position of power

"If he didnt do it himself, he obv is innocent".

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    https://twitter.com/ATVI_AB/status/1267300339104968709

God I love those inbred cunts at activision blizzard. They ban blitzchun, have the audacity to say their platform is not for political messages, and then like the hypocrite pigs they are, they all of a suddenly "support" black lives matter.
    Once again they show that all that matters is to appease whoever they need to, in order to keep selling their shit.
    OF course they are morally bankrupt. That isn't news.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump gave the orders, he’s commander in chief of the army that he called in.

Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Nope, that was military police, as trump bragged.
    Trump is commander in chief.

Fuck. Off.
    Trump never bragged about anything. ANd it wasn't military police. DC security is being handled by the District Police Department. The only Federal involvement is to protect Federal Government property. Period.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2020-06-02 at 06:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I break into your home, whats your next action? You gonna cower in the corner as I grab your shit? What if i start charging you? Just get beat to death or fight back? Waht if im 230 lbs all muscle and youre a 90lb female? still think you shouldnt be able to shoot me? And dont even dare say youd call the cops lol.
    I'm curious how you seem to be implying I'm a coward when you also take the stance that Democrat cities are crime infested and gang ridden.

Given that I choose to live in the latter environment, clearly I'm quite the badass and can confidently say I would have the decency to exercise restraint and not murder someone over a television. And no, I wouldn't call the cops for any reason. Actual emergencies are for the fire department.

What the fuck is a cop gonna do? Shoot me to make sure I'm already dead? Lol.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    It's not. I'm not. The person that quoted me didn't understand the meaning. Thus, I explained it. Now 8 people are quoting me and telling me to stop correcting people and to let them be wrong. I won't let other people tell me I'm wrong when they are in the wrong.
    Your "manslaughter isn't murder" post was you correcting someone about something you turned out to be wrong about, and you have since tried to hide behind jaywalking and judges. I'm glad you helped the other guy by explaining how you were actually wrong in your initial pointless, morally dubious, off-topic attempt to be pedantic.
    Last edited by Levelfive; 2020-06-02 at 06:42 PM.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't understand, just because the protestors were being gassed and beaten back so Trump could wander over for a photo op in front of a church that didn't want him there (and the clergy of that same church were among those gassed), because Trump himself didn't manually pull the trigger on an actual tear gas launcher, he's not responsible. Even though it was entirely for his benefit. Somehow.

Because the people making these arguments are dishonest actors who have no interest in actual discussion. They're just Eichmanns for Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    TIL that someone's words cant have influence on others actions, especially if he is in a position of power

"If he didnt do it himself, he obv is innocent".
    It's also not like he's been screaming on Twitter about needing to brutalize protesters...

Oh... Oh wait... I'm sorry, I mean "dominate" protesters, not brutalize. My bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump never bragged about anything. Period.
    Trumps entire personality is bragging. That’s all he is.
    Trump didn’t have a speech last night bragging about bringing in the army?

You’re trolling or and complete and utter imbecile.

Fuck off troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean you're correct, but not about what you think. It's pretty typical of him to abdicate during a crisis. Or, in his own words:

"I don't take responsibility at all."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It's also not like he's been screaming on Twitter about needing to brutalize protesters...

Oh... Oh wait... I'm sorry, I mean "dominate" protesters, not brutalize. My bad.
    Let's not forget Tom Cotton literally and explicitly calling for police and National Guard to start executing peaceful protestors en masse. Because that happened, yesterday, too.

Just so we're clear that Trump's hardly the only psychopath in play.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Trump gave the orders, he’s commander in chief of the army that he called in.

Fuck off.
    Agagin, he did not call it in. He hasn't called it in anywhere DC District Police are not the Army.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Its a complete and utter joke to try and excuse Trump for any responsibility for this. Quoting that police brutality guy form the 60's, advocating for sending in the military, promoting to get tougher and dominate, never addressing the actual protester's grievences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You don't understand, just because the protestors were being gassed and beaten back so Trump could wander over for a photo op in front of a church that didn't want him there (and the clergy of that same church were among those gassed), because Trump himself didn't manually pull the trigger on an actual tear gas launcher, he's not responsible. Even though it was entirely for his benefit. Somehow.

Because the people making these arguments are dishonest actors who have no interest in actual discussion. They're just Eichmanns for Trump.
    Nah, if they were Eichmanns we'd be cheering every time another Mossad jet lifted off to cart another pack to stand trial for humanitarian crimes.

These folks are still quite comfortably hiding out in Argentina under papal protection.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump never bragged about anything. ANd it wasn't military police. DC security is being handled by the District Police Department. The only Federal involvement is to protect Federal Government property. Period.
    I see you edited your post to be more wrong. It was military police. Their shields clearly said military police.

Stop lying, and fuck off.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2020-06-02 at 06:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Prove it. You can't because it's the DC police that are doing that. He holds ZERO power of the DC police. They are under the Local DC leadership aka The Mayor.
    It doesn't matter whether he himself directly told the officers to clear out the area or did so indirectly, the police gassed the protesters because he wanted do a photo op in front of the church.

HE is the reason for why it happen, therefore HE is at fault.

Formerly known as Arafal