10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Not sure if you saw this but it was linked in the thread earlier. I mean, you know what's going to happen and it's still somehow worse anyway:
    Clearly having a weapon if you of different skin tone than white is risky but these "social-experiments" should have bigger test pool. Every cop is different. No matter what, walking around with a fucking AR is retarded and asking for trouble.
    -K

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Lol I break into your home, whats your next action? You gonna cower in the corner as I grab your shit? What if i start charging you? Just get beat to death or fight back? Waht if im 230 lbs all muscle and youre a 90lb female? still think you shouldnt be able to shoot me? And dont even dare say youd call the cops lol.
    if someone broke into my home i would get out of there and call the police. i'm not sticking around with someone i don't know in my home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Clearly having a weapon if you of different skin tone than white is risky but these "social-experiments" should have bigger test pool. Every cop is different. No matter what, walking around with a fucking AR is retarded and asking for trouble.
    I beg to differ. ACAB, because the institution of police is bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Trumps entire personality is bragging. That’s all he is.
    Trump didn’t have a speech last night bragging about bringing in the army?

You’re trolling or and complete and utter imbecile.

Fuck off troll.
    Wrong. What he said last night is that he mobilized the tropps to be ready, which was the first thing he did., He has not actually made an order to send them in. DC District Police are the ones who are doing that and the Prestident is not in charge of them. That is on the Mayor of DC and the Police Chief.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Agagin, he did not call it in. He hasn't called it in anywhere DC District Police are not the Army.
    That is a lie. Pure and simple. Mods need to get on this troll.

Stop trolling and fuck off.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2020-06-02 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    https://twitter.com/ATVI_AB/status/1267300339104968709

God I love those inbred cunts at activision blizzard. They ban blitzchun, have the audacity to say their platform is not for political messages, and then like the hypocrite pigs they are, they all of a suddenly "support" black lives matter.
    Once again they show that all that matters is to appease whoever they need to, in order to keep selling their shit.
    They can use their platform for whatever political message they want. They're under no obligation to let anyone else do it for them. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Why are you excusing American deaths?
    Which deaths?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I beg to differ. ACAB, because the institution of police is bad.
    I would say you are being sarcastic with 'ACAB', but then again, these are online forums and edgelords everywhere. Not that your latter comment isn't accurate..
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Which deaths?
    Lol imagine having the fucking gall to have a Pride signature and complain about rioting.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong. What he said last night is that he mobilized the tropps to be ready, which was the first thing he did., He has not actually made an order to send them in. DC District Police are the ones who are doing that and the Prestident is not in charge of them. That is on the Mayor of DC and the Police Chief.
    This is a lie.

See the guys in camo? See the big shields with "MILITARY POLICE" in all caps?

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about, and are just making shit up rather than dealing with reality.

DC police forces have no capacity to mobilize the national guard or other armed forces. None.

Don't engage with ellieg...it's just bad faith posting and racist ranting. Report him and let's ee if the mods are paying attention

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say you are being sarcastic with 'ACAB', but then again, these are online forums and edgelords everywhere. Not that your latter comment isn't accurate..
    No, I'm not.

After seeing everything going on for the past week, how law enforcement departments across America have reacted?

Fuck the police. The jury has found them guilty of being white bread, redneck, chicken shit motherfuckers.

Bigger test pool than US history? And if you already know it's risky for non-white people to carry weapons, why would you ask for MORE evidence? Several other examples just in this thread, though, of cops chatting politely with armed white protesters.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Its a complete and utter joke to try and excuse Trump for any responsibility for this. Quoting that police brutality guy form the 60's, advocating for sending in the military, promoting to get tougher and dominate, never addressing the actual protester's grievences.
    Advocating does not = actually sending it in. He did that to try to force the mayos and leaders of the cites to get off their butts and do someting about it instead of letting their cites burn down. Also, it is the job of the police to keep to get things under control when the looting and rioting happens. What do you want them to do about that? Right, you want them to sit therewith a thumb up their butt while they get their asses kicked and the cities continue to burn. You cannot address the grievance when your resources are needed to keep cities from completely burning down to the ground. But you do not care if millions of more lives are ruined by the anarchy. NIce nice try at braodbrushing by saying "protestors". IF you weren't being so dishinest and disingenuous, youw ould know that he was referring to the looters and rioters, not the actual protestors.

Was is a complete joke is the complete dishonesty and complete misrepresentation of what he actually said and anyone else on both sides of the spectrum. That nonsense needs to stop.

7+ Year Old Account
    Advocating does not = actually sending it in. He did that to try to force the mayos and leaders of the cites to get off their butts and do someting about it instead of letting their cites burn down. Also, it is the job of the police to keep to get things under control when the looting and rioting happens. What do you want them to do about that? Right, you want them to sit therewith a thumb up their butt while they get their asses kicked and the cities continue to burn. You cannot address the grievance when your resources are needed to keep cities from completely burning down to the ground. But you do not care if millions of more lives are ruined by the anarchy. NIce nice try at braodbrushing by saying "protestors". IF you weren't being so dishinest and disingenuous, youw ould know that he was referring to the looters and rioters, not the actual protestors.

Was is a complete joke is the complete dishonesty and complete misrepresentation of what he actually said and anyone else on both sides of the spectrum. That nonsense needs to stop.
    Stop lying and fuck off.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-06-03 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Minor Flaming

~snip~
    You're lying.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    They can use their platform for whatever political message they want. They're under no obligation to let anyone else do it for them. Obviously.
    Sure, but the CEO also claimed that Blizzard is not a platfrtom for political messages. So, he outright lied. The CEO is morally bankrupt and a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Stop lying and fuck off.
    Careful...people have been getting infractions for telling this guy to "fuck off" and shit like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Bigger test pool than US history? And if you already know it's risky for non-white people to carry weapons, why would you ask for MORE evidence? Several other examples just in this thread, though, of cops chatting politely with armed white protesters.
    I should have stated (I was going to write it out) that it would probably make more sense for white-folks to do the test, just to see how many pull overs, arrest would happen. Probably a lot more due to school shootings. Maybe if you are skinny looking nerd it's just as bad.

I haven't seen these examples, sorry missed them.
    -K

The CEO is morally bankrupt and a liar.
    Well, it takes one to know one...