The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    a complete joke is the complete dishonesty.
    your describing your self.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Careful...people have been getting infractions for telling this guy to "fuck off" and shit like that.
    Honestly, I’ve had enough and I don’t care, so they can fuck off. If the mods are going to allow deliberate trolling and lying, then they can fuck off too.

Thanks for your concern though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Also can anyone tell me why my embedded images aren't showing up?
    This is usually because the site you're linking doesn't allow them to be embedded, or they otherwise don't work in vBulletin for reasons. Best to try another source, or even upload the image directly to an image hosting service and link from there (I know imgur works fine here).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    No, I'm not.

After seeing everything going on for the past week, how law enforcement departments across America have reacted?

Fuck the police. The jury has found them guilty of being white bread, redneck, chicken shit motherfuckers.
    Maybe but then again you can't win. You have stores being looted, people being shot by civilians (not police) and then you have police who are attacking peaceful protesters. It's a all a cluster-fuck. But to rock the 'ACAB' tag? Nah geez you need to check that way of thinking. Innocent police who are litterly doing their job with ethics are going to get killed with that way of thinking. Sort it out lad.

You don't fight racism with racism/ostracism.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Honestly, I’ve had enough and I don’t care, so they can fuck off. If the mods are going to allow deliberate trolling and lying, then they can fuck off too.

Thanks for your concern though
    They've been allowing it in certain threads for years, you just need to know how to bait other people.
    -K

I guess China and Russia are pleased with the current course of action.
    Especially ironic was how China is showing the police brutality in states (all those attacks on reporters while they are on live does not do favours), while in the meantime of course any local dissent "does not exist and our police is da best". Look look, what hypocrates USA are, basically.

This has to be one of the worst pieces of text I have read. Halfway throught my head just went blank. The logic and rationale (?)... used in this is just mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post

Good job Amuricans, good job.
    I had to check that. Yep, he really did thank himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Indara View Post
    I don't believe in forgiving people who threaten to kill others, especially pregnant women and their unborn child, over material possessions.
    Your personal feelings literally do not matter. The law decided that he has served his time and is free to go. As it should be.
    If you do not understand that punishment ends after prison or WHY it has to, then it is your fault and your failure.

Prove it. You can't because it's the DC police that are doing that. He holds ZERO power of the DC police. They are under the Local DC leadership aka The Mayor.
    Oh for the love of all that is holy and from the majority of posters here, STOP. TALKING. BULLSHIT.
    No, he clearly did not give any order, police decided to clear up the place for him to take his walk on their own and Trump did not know that they cleared out peaceful protesters. ABSOLUTELY. They totally did not plan this at all, Trump would have taken his walk amidst the protesters.
    /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Doesn't change the fact they are disgusting, repulsive hypocrites, when they've said their platform is NOT for sharing political messages.
    Yeah yeah, we all heard these crocodile tears before, from people who conveniently stopped giving a shit the instant they weren't getting attention from it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Maybe but then again you can't win. You have stores being looted, people being shot by civilians (not police) and then you have police who are attacking peaceful protesters. It's a all a cluster-fuck. But to rock the 'ACAB' tag? Nah geez you need to check that way of thinking. Innocent police who are litterly doing their job with ethics are going to get killed with that way of thinking. Sort it out lad.

You don't fight racism with racism/ostracism.
    The fact you even think that racism is a comparable thing to being hated on because of a voluntary profession is telling. No, actually, hating on police for being an institution of state violence is not the same thing as "being racist against police".

And really? People saying "ACAB" is more likely to stir up anti-cop sentiment, than, I don't know...shooting and gassing peaceful demonstrators?

MLK called the type.

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It doesn't matter whether he himself directly told the officers to clear out the area or did so indirectly, the police gassed the protesters because he wanted do a photo op in front of the church.

HE is the reason for why it happen, therefore HE is at fault.
    Wrong. Correlation does not = causation. He did not order it directly or indirectly. That order and all orders given to the police are given by the DC Police Chief and the Mayor. They are the ones in charge of security forces in DC right now. The President is not ordering anyone to do anything. The ONLY thing the President did do was give the Police chief more resources in the form of Military Police support. Those MP's are taking their orders from the Police Chief, not the President.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wrong. Correlation does not = causation. He did not order it directly or indirectly. That order and all orders given to the police are given by the DC Police Chief and the Mayor. They are the ones in charge of security forces in DC right now. The President is not ordering anyone to do anything. The ONLY thing the President did do was give the Police chief more resources in the form of Military Police support. Those MP's are taking their orders from the Police Chief, not the President.
    Still lying, fuck off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Advocating does not = actually sending it in. He did that to try to force the mayos and leaders of the cites to get off their butts and do someting about it instead of letting their cites burn down. Also, it is the job of the police to keep to get things under control when the looting and rioting happens. What do you want them to do about that? Right, you want them to sit therewith a thumb up their butt while they get their asses kicked and the cities continue to burn. You cannot address the grievance when your resources are needed to keep cities from completely burning down to the ground. But you do not care if millions of more lives are ruined by the anarchy. NIce nice try at braodbrushing by saying "protestors". IF you weren't being so dishinest and disingenuous, youw ould know that he was referring to the looters and rioters, not the actual protestors.

Was is a complete joke is the complete dishonesty and complete misrepresentation of what he actually said and anyone else on both sides of the spectrum. That nonsense needs to stop.
    Advocating, especially in a position of power, can still get you in toruble. That power influences, whether you like ti or not. To disregard that is the real dishonesty, but frankly Im not surprised about that coming form you this entire thread. You've been a massive hypocrite this entire thread, holding other sup to standards you wont meet yourself.

And if it was only the looters and shit, why do the peaceful guys still get shit on by all the cops? Trump fuels all of this, and you just wont see it because you favor authoritarian strong arm tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact you even think that racism is a comparable thing to being hated on because of a voluntary profession is telling. No, actually, hating on police for being an institution of state violence is not the same thing as "being racist against police".

And really? People saying "ACAB" is more likely to stir up anti-cop sentiment, than, I don't know...shooting and gassing peaceful demonstrators?

MLK called the type.
    Get your hands out me mouth, I am not saying it's comparable but hatred fought with hatred is a problem and ain't gonna get you anywhere but at this point you are clearly baiting. You are generalising and this BS "ACAB" isn't doing any good.

If you quote MLK, I can bet you both my nuggets he wouldn't be standing up for "ACAB"
    -K

MLK called the type.

Reminds me of democrats since Clinton, that had the constant refrain; "Just wait."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Advocating, especially in a position of power, can still get you in toruble. That power influences, whether you like ti or not. To disregard that is the real dishonesty, but frankly Im not surprised about that coming form you this entire thread. You've been a massive hypocrite this entire thread, holding other sup to standards you wont meet yourself.

And if it was only the looters and shit, why do the peaceful guys still get shit on by all the cops? Trump fuels all of this, and you just wont see it because you favor authoritarian strong arm tactics.
    The term you are looking for is Stochastic Terrorism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Reminds me of democrats since Clinton, that had the constant refrain; "Just wait."
    Cool, but actual leftists understand the gravity of the moment and aren't using this as a fulcrum to bitch about Medicare for All. Do shove off with this Bernie or Bust nonsense, there's a plague and a rebellion on.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Oh for the love of all that is holy and from the majority of posters here, STOP. TALKING. BULLSHIT.
    No, he clearly did not give any order, police decided to clear up the place for him to take his walk on their own and Trump did not know that they cleared out peaceful protesters. ABSOLUTELY. They totally did not plan this at all, Trump would have taken his walk amidst the protesters.
    /s
    NO he did not give any order to gas anyone. He told Secret Service that he wished to walk down to the church. The Secret Service got in touch with the DC Police Chief to help with security so the President can walk to church. The DC POLICE CHIEF was the one to give the order which resulted in the flash bangs adn tear gas. At NO TIME did the President EVER tell ANYONE to use tear gas or flash bangs. The police chose the method they thought best to secure the area, not the President. That is how things work. Stop the lies and stop the false accusations.

NO he did not give any order to gas anyone. He told Secret Service that he wished to walk down to the church. The Secret Service got in touch with the DC Police Chief to help with security so the President can walk to church. The DC POLICE CHIEF was the one to give the order which resulted in the flash bangs adn tear gas. At NO TIME did the President EVER tell ANYONE to use tear gas or flash bangs. The police chose the method they thought best to secure the area, not the President. That is how things work. Stop the lies and stop the false accusations.
    Evidence, please.

We already have you defending racist, rape, and police brutality. Do we need to add fascism to the list?

7+ Year Old Account
    Stop lying and fuck off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Get your hands out me mouth, I am not saying it's comparable but hatred fought with hatred is a problem and ain't gonna get you anywhere but at this point you are clearly baiting. You are generalising and this BS "ACAB" isn't doing any good.
    "Hatred fought with hatred".

This is literally just tone policing, lol.

If you quote MLK, I can bet you both my nuggets he wouldn't be standing up for "ACAB"
    I mean, depends.

Are we asking him before or after he was assassinated by the government?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hatred fought with hatred".

This is literally just tone policing, lol.
    Not really just trying to dumb it down for ya before you put more words in my mouth, but okay, whatever floats your goat
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post