Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What about them?
    Do their lives matter? Apparently they don't to you.

Literally not what any of that means.
    It is literally what it means. That was the entire point of the hastag The entire point was that all live matter, not just one race.

You sure do, a lot.
    False. I believe all lives of all races matter. You made it clear you don't. Therefore You = racist

You sure don't.
    More dishonesty. I absolutely do want equality. I care about all races. You made it quite clear that you don't with your first racist question.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2020-06-02 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Except yours or any member of your families since his life isn't apparently. If he is about to shoot one of my family members, you damn right I am going to shoot him I am going protect the life of my family member. My family's life is more important than his. Yours will end up dead because his life is more important.
    To be honest I consider my possessions more important as well...

Those who reveal in violence will only respond to violence.

Except yours or any member of your families since his life isn't apparently.
    What about their lives? Are they in danger if someone breaks in just to steal my TV? Are these people who are looking to make a quick buck also out to murder people and deal with the repercussions of that?

If he is about to shoot one of my family members, you damn right I am going to shoot him I am going protect the life of my family member.
    Hello moved goalposts!

This was about theft, not attempted murder. If you want to change the topic, we can! I have no problems taking a life to defend my life. I do have problems taking a life to protect my fucking PS4.

My family's life is more important than his. Yours will end up dead because his life is more important.
    I'd suggest not talking about peoples families here. That's kinda a disrespectful as hell and should be out of bounds.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2020-06-02 at 08:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Emily Jones, a seven year old white British girl, was murdered by a crazed somali woman on 22nd March in a park in her hometown of Bolton here in the UK.
    But to make every crime vocal is pretty difficult and you would spend hours just doing that. Imagine all the other fucked up shit that has happened all over the world. Child abuse is another thing. It's more of a case that the kettle has been boiling for decades now in the US and it finally exploded. Also Corona could be in part for such big riots as everyone is doing fuck all right now together with video proof.
    -K

Do their lives matter? Apparently they don't to you.
    They do. But their lives aren't at risk in the same way black lives are, and the need to reinforce their value isn't the same. Been alongside plenty of Asian and Latino protesters during BLM protests, they don't seem to get as sensitive and pissy about it as you are.

It is literally what it means. That was the entire point of the hastag The entire point was that all live matter, not just one race.
    Now you're just doubling down because I guess you really want to be viewed as a racist. Nice.

False. I believe all lives of all races matter. You made it clear you don't. Therefore You = racist
    F

What PPE? The stuff the federal government had been stealing from them to begin with, that the states were sourcing on their own?
    Ha, yes--the PPE Kushner interdicted that you can sometimes get out of the administration by kissing their asses sufficiently.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

What about their lives? Are they in danger if someone breaks in just to steal my TV? Are these people who are looking to make a quick buck also out to murder people and deal with the repercussions of that?

Hello moved goalposts!

This was about theft, not attempted murder. If you want to change the topic, we can! I have no problems taking a life to defend my life. I do have problems taking a life to protect my fucking PS4.

I'd suggest not talking about peoples families here. That's kinda a disrespectful as hell and should be out of bounds.
    Are... are you really asking if you would be in danger if someone breaks into your house to rob it...?

Emily Jones, a seven year old white British girl, was murdered by a crazed somali woman on 22nd March in a park in her hometown of Bolton here in the UK.

The story has not been reported by the MSM as the high profile case it deserves. It has a very small article on the BBC news site.

She was stabbed in the neck.

There have been no riots, no protest, no looting.

She can't breathe either.

#allLivesMatter
    The difference in situation is that the Somali woman isn't being paid by tax dollars to protect the girl. Still tragic, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    But to make every crime vocal is pretty difficult and you would spend hours just doing that. Imagine all the other fucked up shit that has happened all over the world. It's more of a case that the kettle has been boiling for decades now in the US and it finally exploded. Also Corona could be in part for such big riots as everyone is doing fuck all right now together with video proof.
    I don't think racism will ever die out in America sadly, and racism has been stoked by both your political parties, neither have done much to improve race relations.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how fucked the world would be if not for the Internet.

I don't think racism will ever die out in America sadly, and racism has been stoked by both your political parties, neither have done much to improve race relations.
    Minorities and people who are different will always have trouble as there is always some that will oppress them. We may iron out the current problems but new ones will come. History tends to repeat itself, whether its with us or who knows, one day, alien races, cyborgs etc.
    Last edited by Mister K; 2020-06-02 at 08:39 PM.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    Are... are you really asking if you would be in danger if someone breaks into your house to rob it...?
    Yep. Robberies tend to turn into homicides when homeowners decide to act brave.

The smart thing to do is retreat, if you feel in genuine fear of your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

There's a difference between a potential physical threat from an unarmed intruder, and the threat from an intruder with a firearm who is threatening my family.

If they break in to steal my TV and shit, have at it. I'll report it to the police, but it's not worth risking a life over a fucking TV, even a nice one.

I've had folks break into my home before, both when I've been there and when I wasn't. When I wasn't, the took a few valuables and left. That sucked shit and I was furious, but it's replaceable.

When I was home I had my bat, but rather than immediately rush out swinging for their skulls to brain them I made my presence known and whoever broke in scurried off and I barely saw them taking off in a car. No need for murder, was fully prepared to defend myself, but still not worth a fucking life.

10+ Year Old Account
    C'mooooon I'm so close to "Racist Dogwhistle Bingo"...just need 'believes in reverse racism against white people' and I'm set for this thread.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Talking about a little white girl that was brutally murdered, decapitated in front of her parents, is white fragility yea?

You are scum.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Emily_Jones

She was stabbed.
    And the woman was not Somali, she was from Albania.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    C'mooooon I'm so close to "Racist Dogwhistle Bingo"...just need 'believes in reverse racism against white people' and I'm set for this thread.
    Nah, you''re also missing "Trump cannot be racist as it was democrats who enacted Jim Crowe laws" - though if you count that silly mayor/governor argument...

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Yep. Robberies tend to turn into homicides when homeowners decide to act brave.

The smart thing to do is retreat, if you feel in genuine fear of your life.
    Yeah... I would rather just protect my home assuming I can't get police assistance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Nah, you''re also missing "Trump cannot be racist as it was democrats who enacted Jim Crowe laws" - though if you count that silly mayor/governor argument...
    I've found that argument has become less common as the right wing is increasingly blatant about owning basically being the Antebellum South 2.0, honestly.

There's a difference between a potential physical threat from an unarmed intruder, and the threat from an intruder with a firearm who is threatening my family.

If they break in to steal my TV and shit, have at it. I'll report it to the police, but it's not worth risking a life over a fucking TV, even a nice one.

I've had folks break into my home before, both when I've been there and when I wasn't. When I wasn't, the took a few valuables and left. That sucked shit and I was furious, but it's replaceable.

When I was home I had my bat, but rather than immediately rush out swinging for their skulls to brain them I made my presence known and whoever broke in scurried off and I barely saw them taking off in a car. No need for murder, was fully prepared to defend myself, but still not worth a fucking life.
    I really question how someone like you is against the police. It seems that without them you would have nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... I would rather just protect my home assuming I can't get police assistance.
    Lol, what the fuck are the police gonna do?

Shoot you to make sure you're dead for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Indara View Post
    Don't you have insurance?
    I mean have you ever actually had to deal with insurance? Why would I go through all that to likely end up with a worse version of the product I already own vs the far simpler solution of solving the issue myself?