Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Go lay down in bed, 3-5 cats join me, and i just zone out into the void until i fall asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    You need sugar gliders in your life.
    Agreed.

I'm working on it. I actually got to meet a couple of them not long ago, to check if I'm allergic. I did not react, so now it's simply a matter of finding a breeder, having the money and of course getting them a suitable setup! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Agreed.

I'm working on it. I actually got to meet a couple of them not long ago, to check if I'm allergic. I did not react, so now it's simply a matter of finding a breeder, having the money and of course getting them a suitable setup! ^_^
    If you have Facebook you should join sigar gliders: learning together. Very useful group and we have some European members. They may be able to help you get started
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Meditate, Listen to ASMR,[CENSORED] PG
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Sleeping is the most relaxing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Sleeping is the most relaxing.

Please explain your reasoning, as you are not conscious while asleep, therefore unable to to experience the sensation of "being" relaxed.

Or do you mean the process of laying down, closing your eyes, and eventually falling asleep that is relaxing?

I smoke cannabis all night when I get home, and all day if I am working from home but the thing that helps me the most is my dog and kitty cuddles haha.

7+ Year Old Account
    After getting home from work and having dinner I usually walk or run a 5k. I would usually do gym Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays, then cardio like walking or running the other days. Two weeks until gyms open again
    I average between 20k or 35k steps in a day so it really depends how the legs feel after work if I walk or run.
    I have a vegetable garden now as well, so I spend some times outside taking care of that, but not much.

After that I would relax and either watch TV, Netflix or play a game.
    Last edited by Aurgjelme; 2020-06-01 at 06:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to play WoW, but then the hardcores came and whinned about casuals, and Blizzard eard them...

Nowaday's, i sleep, i read and i ear music (most of times just common radio).

Lately? Staying indoors to avoid the 'rona and riots.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    have a beer while watching some sports, play wow, sex, walking, reading, massage and i think that's it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    what is asmr?

I'm pretty relaxed in general. But if I need to seriously decompress, listening to music with a good pair of headphones in a dark room really chills me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Certain type of smokes during a walk while listening to Reggae.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    WTF haha. I think im gonna start a anonymous ASMR youtube channel for the trollage.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    lie down in front of the tv and gorge on some food is an excellent way to relax after a stressful... how do u do it?
    After many tests I have found that oral sex is the best way to relax
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Have a single malt scotch, put on the TV and read the news on my Ipad.

Here is how I relax.

Here is how my wife relax. We are two very different people.

Here is how we both relax and also the reason why we have zip locks in all of my garage and workshop cabinets.

Last edited by Rasulis; 2020-06-03 at 07:09 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I actually like doing my workouts in the evening, so lifting some weights followed by a nice hot shower and then usually watching something until I turn in.
    Exercise is a great way to relieve stress. And it doesn't have to be a vigorous workout for it to work. A simple long walk can do it.

I do not experience much stress in life. I did before I retired and what helped me, besides exercising, was playing golf. And I wanted to play it well and to do that, you had to practice and focus. Fishing is another way that helped me handle stress.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-06-03 at 12:32 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Workout or swimming pool > shower > cook something good and dine whilst watching something on Netflix or order some takeaway to eat while gaming > mandatory whiskey > ASMR till I almost fall asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Poor E.R., his appearance in that compilation is rather uncalled for. He makes good content, much unlike the throng of frankly embarrassing people who hopped on the ASMR bandwagon hoping to make it big, but failed subs in the 3-4 digits range. He's also very creative and doesn't rely on good looks or trying to sound sexy, which is probably why he's a good ASMR creator. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

I take a game or 2 on the computer!