Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It will have one outcome, a direct attack on the First Amendment.

You oppose the First Amendment, but you are too damn brainwashed to realize it.
    Conservatives and Trumpers are always Victim Playing "Censorship" when they're spreading hate and misinformation.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post

I'm starting to think the police might not be entirely on the up and up, folks. Which makes all the chuds complaining about how this is being media driven all the more hilarious since who the fuck do you think the media is going to side with?
    Looks like NY Post, Murdochs rag. Which would explain things.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Conservatives and Trumpers are always Victim Playing "Censorship" when they're spreading hate and misinformation.
    Well, they are fake conservatives, and Trump despises the First Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Let's see how far gone you are? Do you think his reactions are helping ease tensions? Do you think Trump is rising to the occasion?
    It does not matter what he says. The looters and rioters are going to do what they want regardless. They don't care what he says because the only care about creating chaos.

As for rising to the occasion, only on two fronts. He certainly responded to Floyd's death much faster than the DA did by immediately ordering a DOJ Civil Rights investigation. The other is trying to push the do nothing Mayors and Governors to do their job with his display of mobilizing troops to do the job for them if they continue to do nothing(even though everyone should realize, but somehow many don't, it is a completely empty threat because he cannot do that unless he invokes Marshall Law and he won't do that because both the Pentagon and AG Barr are telling him "Don't even think about it, Mr. President"). For the rest he needs to back off on the aggression. Stay at the White House and have daily meetings with leaders, conference calls with governors to ask them what they need and what he can give them. Then get on TV and be a hell of a lot more solemn. Be more like Reagan in presentation. Dial everything way back.

Well, they are fake conservatives, and Trump despises the First Amendment.
    And you have no problems abusing the Amendment for racist purposes. So you mean respecting the Amendment means misusing it to allow through racist BS like this huh? You are a fine Trumpster. Free Racism for all! Free Looting for all! Quit using the Amendment as a shield for you immorality pal. No wonder you can't even get along with your own Mother. You need to see a shrink mate.

Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people. It would make them racist shitbags, but they should be free to be racist shitbags. And yes, they would be racist, and they should be free to be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

trump plans on targeting youtube, twitter and facebook to force it into accepting conservative views.

This will have two outcomes, either it will make these platforms open up for an equal soapbox for any political debate on such platforms, or it will force these platforms to come out heavy on all forms of political discussion and silence them on both ends of the spectrum.

The question is what would you sooner have, these platforms allowing for freedom of speech for both sides of the political spectrum talk freely, or would you sooner they all just silence all social and political discussion from here on, because of lawsuits aimed at them.
    The former but that will never happen because they are already trying to silence one side(except Facebook). If you think for one second both sides are freely allowed to talk you are sorely mistaken. Twitter is already proving it by showing their bias for all the world to see.(And before anyone jumps me, I don't agree with what the President is doing becaues it is a waste of time. Social meida is going to try to silence one side regarldess).

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    The former but that will never happen because they are already trying to silence one side(except Facebook).
    They aren't.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Oh I agree we need massive sweeping reform of the police throughout the entire country from the top to the bottom. Along with a myriad of other issues in this country but we have a more immediate issue right now. Like a patient in the hospital the doctor can see that he has a tumor in his brain that needs to be removed but if they don't stop the patient from bleeding out due to a self inflicted wound then the brain tumor won't be a problem.
    Oh of course. The short term goal is apparent. I believe its very important to remind people of how we got here and what needs to be addressed after step #1 is taken care of. Assuming elections run smooth, huge assumption, the vast majority of people will be able to return to the same old pre-2016 same old. For the minority in this country, things were pretty meh, I guess its not worse?. Its important for people to remember that the systemic issues just don't go away with POTUS #46.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I miss the days I could threaten and harass people on the internet without abandon
    Actually you still can. You just need to be a leftist. If you are, you can say whatever vile garbage you want, threaten and harass whoever you want and Twitter won't say boo. On second thought, maybe having both sides shut down would be better as it wiil be the only way to shut down all the vile garbage that Twitter does nothing about as it comes from the same side they are on.

Quote Originally Posted by MooChampIsApolitical View Post
    And you have no problems abusing the Amendment for racist purposes. So you mean respecting the Amendment means misusing it to allow through racist BS like this huh? You are a fine Trumpster. Free Racism for all! Free Looting for all! Quit using the Amendment as a shield for you immorality pal. No wonder you can't even get along with your own Mother. You need to see a shrink mate.
    Lockybalboa, Communismo, Alleybeboba, Antistooge... and all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiStooge View Post
    He has no objections to the misuse of the Amendment that leads to the promotion of racism. And you are defending him. Or are you saying the Amendment is supposed to be used like that? Birds of a feather I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    That quote literally shows you as the hypocrite that you are. "I hate racists but I am fine with allowing policies that encourages racism". Your very own words. Don't blame me. And no, Trump's handling of the Covid has made me changed my mind. So if you hate Trump so much like you've said, why are you not voting for Biden? And why are you acting condescendingly towards those who are on the fence since you are not voting for him yourself?
    You keep getting caught lying. Cheers!!!

Actually you still can. You just need to be a leftist.
    Yet Gab exists for the Trumpers, Racists, and right wing extremists.

If you are, you can say whatever vile garbage you want, threaten and harass whoever you want and Twitter won't say boo.
    Wrong.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-06-03 at 04:35 AM.

The former but that will never happen because they are already trying to silence one side(except Facebook). If you think for one second both sides are freely allowed to talk you are sorely mistaken. Twitter is already proving it by showing their bias for all the world to see.(And before anyone jumps me, I don't agree with what the President is doing becaues it is a waste of time. Social meida is going to try to silence one side regarldess).
    Evidence, please.

You keep getting caught making all these baseless accusations. It's time to provide some evidence for your claims.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually you still can. You just need to be a leftist. If you are, you can say whatever vile garbage you want, threaten and harass whoever you want and Twitter won't say boo. On second thought, maybe having both sides shut down would be better as it wiil be the only way to shut down all the vile garbage that Twitter does nothing about as it comes from the same side they are on.
    More baseless claims from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://old.reddit.com/r/texas/comme...proud_to_be_a/

This is the most Texas way to protest ever. And its creative so it gets a bunch of attention

or if you want a LOTR verison of it:

https://old.reddit.com/r/lotrmemes/c...ston_rohirrim/

It does not matter what he says. The looters and rioters are going to do what they want regardless. They don't care what he says because the only care about creating chaos.

As for rising to the occasion, only on two fronts. He certainly responded to Floyd's death much faster than the DA did by immediately ordering a DOJ Civil Rights investigation. The other is trying to push the do nothing Mayors and Governors to do their job with his display of mobilizing troops to do the job for them if they continue to do nothing(even though everyone should realize, but somehow many don't, it is a completely empty threat because he cannot do that unless he invokes Marshall Law and he won't do that because both the Pentagon and AG Barr are telling him "Don't even think about it, Mr. President"). For the rest he needs to back off on the aggression. Stay at the White House and have daily meetings with leaders, conference calls with governors to ask them what they need and what he can give them. Then get on TV and be a hell of a lot more solemn. Be more like Reagan in presentation. Dial everything way back.
    I'm going to need to see some evidence on all these claims.

Lockybalboa, Communismo, Alleybeboba, Antistooge... and all the others.

You keep getting caught lying. Cheers!!!

Lying what? No inconsistencies at all. Don't go on complaining about Racism when you are all for Free Racism. People like you are a reason why racism is so rampant. Despicable rats who have no qualms misusing and hide behind the Amendment and yell: "Hey I am Immoral but i have the Amendment to cover my Arse!" Despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by MooChampIsApolitical View Post
    Lying what? No inconsistencies at all. Don't go on complaining about Racism when you are all for Free Racism. People like you are a reason why racism is so rampant. Despicable rats who have no qualms misusing and hide behind the Amendment and yell: "Hey I am Immoral but i have the Amendment to cover my Arse!" Despicable.
    Sorry, I already provided dozens of quotes to prove you wrong. You really shouldn't spam burner accounts, the infractions go against your current main one. You'll never be able to get off forum vacation at this rate

Here it was, enjoy!!!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ection/page297

Well when the Right stops saying racist, homophobic, bigoted things, calling for violence, and spouting flat out conspiracies you know all the things in the T.O.S. in these companies then maybe they won't be shut down by a private industry. Why don't you go to Gab.com and have fun playing in the cesspool of racism, homophobia, and bigoted ideals a real haven of Trumpican ideology.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    1) Yes it does, because it deters one from lying. You also have the option to call the military police instead or vice versa, a fact you conveniently omitted, as per your traditional custom.
    2) So, Wikipedia says Italy has a systemic racism problem? I'll believe it when I see it, and take proper action if needed. So go ahead, link the page stating so - I'm curious to see the source for such a claim, assuming there's any, and if there's is it's probably one who still clings to the hammer and sickle.
    3) Nobody is denying there was a lot of corruption and cover-up in that case. But the point, which unsurprisingly went completely over your head, was that it was an exception, not the norm - hence people still talking about it and making a movie about it after a decade. It was also not racially motivated, because Cucchi was white, which is another crack in your already laughable insinuations about Italy having a systemic racism problem. Meanwhile LE is busy hunting down the caporali (a phenomenon not exclusive to agriculture, they're cracking down on riders as well) and regularizing working migrants who were previously working under the aforementioned caporali in slavery conditions. And protecting minorities, such as the case of those two Muslim girls I mentioned, or the now-Muslim hostage who was recently rescued - the scientific police rushed to her house because a bottle was thrown at her window. Besides, Italy receives more tourists each year than its actual population, which is in no small part made of migrants who integrated perfectly, so much so that many of them are worried about the latest wave of migrants, many of which didn't come here to work. No surprise that Italy's first and only black senator is a member of the oh-so-racist Northern League (in before you call him an "Uncle Tom" in the derogatory acceptation of the term - if you were planning to do so perhaps you'll need to read Uncle Tom's Cabin again, and understand that Europe is not America). You wanna see racism in Italy (or Switzerland for that matter, comes to mind since I've seen more bigotry in my hometown than in here, which makes sense - tiny mountain town vs. one of Europe's most international cities, being the centre of banking and finance, fashion capital and academic hub that it is), you'll have to go and look for it in rather remote places (and even so, the police stationed there is typically not local and comes from bigger cities instead). And if you have to seek it out, if it's an exception to the norm, it means it's not systemic by mere definition.

If there's something systemic in the Italian system it's corruption, not racism. You might not have heard about the not-so-recent and still ongoing scandal of apocalyptic proportions involving magistrates (and not just any magistrate, a former president of the ANM is involved, one who placed 84 judges and counting as the investigation goes on) colluding with leftist politicians in order to falsely convict the previous Minister of the Interior - "Salvini was right and acted according to the law, but we must go after him", aforementioned former ANM president has been intercepted saying - among the other things (feel free to fire up google translate for "Luca Palamara", can't really be bothered to do the search for you). That was the tip of the iceberg which still lays submerged for the most part. Thankfully global warming is finally starting to affect those kind of icebergs too, but I digress.
    You're pretty good at moving the goal post, it's never what has been talked about, it's always something different.

We are now apparently talking only about Italy, when this was about the US. Also that it takes you days to formulate an answer is just boring. I really don't want to get back to every other post just to find where you went wrong or what you're talking about now.

Just for reference because you are really really bad at following discussions, probably because you answer to posts days later:

1) It does not make the call anymore believable because people who call the police on the police aren't viewed as rational by the police.
    How could I be conveniently ignoring something no one ever mentioned? (you do this all the time) I didn't know a citizen could call the military police on the normal police, to investigate something. I did not know the military police in Italy has the authority to do that, this is not normal.

2) Ok, next time I'll quote only the part that I answer to not a whole paragraph so you are able to conveniently pick and choose.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_brutality#Italy <- a few cases of police brutality leading mostly to no charges, you know, because the system investigates itself so well.

About the racism part, both lega north and 5 stars are anti-immigration ... that's usually a good indication for racist tendencies, how many votes combined did they get?
    example: https://www.euractiv.com/section/jus...tional-racism/

No surprise you're not viewing lega north as racists despite them being best friends with racists around Europe. Here's a quote from Iwobi that might explain why he is with lega north: "Our country needs a government that puts the wellbeing of its citizens first. ... We have to give hope back to this country."
    And some more info on that guy: https://www.thelocal.it/20180306/ita...i-iwobi-league

In perceived corruption, Italy ranks lower than the US.
    https://www.transparency.org/en/countries/italy

And fighting it could solve most of Italy's problems, of course, the real issue is migration though because racism is fun.
    https://www.thelocal.it/20181207/ita...pe-study-shows

3) Well, yes, you were denying it, you said "A world where if a cop is caught abusing his power he's fired and investigated.". An exception that took 10 years, I mean, how many people were involved for it to go on for 10 years?

It is funny though that you disagree with yourself. You probably should've read your own posts before writing that wall of text.

Here, I'll help you out:

overall the police behaves well and have no issues in taking down the corrupt elements within their own ranks.
    If there's something systemic in the Italian system it's corruption
    So which is it? No problem at all or a systemic problem?

Please ignore this post if your answer takes days, if not I will because this is taking so much time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    https://old.reddit.com/r/texas/comme...proud_to_be_a/

This is the most Texas way to protest ever. And its creative so it gets a bunch of attention

or if you want a LOTR verison of it:

https://old.reddit.com/r/lotrmemes/c...ston_rohirrim/

I prefer the LOTR version, Trump is the modern day Dark Lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the cops appear to be targeting medical workers now.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/even-m...floyd-protests

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters