Quote Originally Posted by Dommie530 View Post
    Yep, now after all those years they decided to split their nation and join you guys, which is fine by me, I just don't like it when people talk nonsense and twist things. I'm happy you got it, and i hope you enjoy it, truely.
    Well, the High Elves have been in the Alliance for a while and the Void Elves joined the Alliance when the Horde kicked them out and left them on their own after Legion.
    Undead human skin varients incoming! =)
    Perhaps. Undead are already getting 3 different rot options, new hair and a bunch of eye colors, though.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's kinda shocking how anti-HE people still try to devalue what the Alliance players have been rightfully asking for, for ages. It's not like BE lose anything, they have more customizations, they also get blue eyes so they can also RP as HE. What's the problem? The fact that the Alliance can play the High Elf fantasy? They feel their race was stolen?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Well, the High Elves have been in the Alliance for a while and the Void Elves joined the Alliance when the Horde kicked them out and left them on their own after Legion.

Perhaps. Undead are already getting 3 different rot options, new hair and a bunch of eye colors, though.
    With that assesment, dwarves, humans, ogres, etherals have been part of the horde ashwell. Let them now become playable options to!

3+ Year Old Account
    With that assesment, dwarves, humans, ogres, etherals have been part of the horde ashwell. Let them now become playable options to!
    Make your own thread. No one's stopping you, come on
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stromgarde would make a suitable High elf capital/bastion. They are familiar with the lands since the Amani troll wars. Taught humans how to wield arcane in Arathor...

10+ Year Old Account
    Night elves, gnomes and Draeneï have been part of the Horde too I guess.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

5+ Year Old Account
    Yep, now after all those years they decided to split their nation and join you guys, which is fine by me, I just don't like it when people talk nonsense and twist things. I'm happy you got it, and i hope you enjoy it, truely.
    Undead human skin varients incoming! =)
    Ok, so, this thread you are commenting on has existed for two years now.

And you honestly believe High elves have -just- 'joined' the Alliance -now-? Just because devs gave a pair of crappy skins to Void elves?

No, you are wrong then, High elves have been in the Alliance longer than they were in the Horde under the name Blood elf, some High elves didn't even returned to their former kingdom ever, and these are in the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    Ok, so, this thread you are commenting on has existed for two years now.

And you honestly believe High elves have -just- 'joined' the Alliance -now-? Just because devs gave a pair of crappy skins to Void elves?

No, you are wrong then, High elves have been in the Alliance longer than they were in the Horde under the name Blood elf, some High elves didn't even returned to their former kingdom ever, and these are in the Alliance.
    No sorry, u had a bunch of homeless ELVES, with nothing to back them up. With that assesment, all alliance races have also been a part of the horde for generations.

Quote Originally Posted by Strippling View Post
    Have you heard the saying "don't count your chickens before they hatch"? They may, they may not, time will tell.
    Considering how 3 years ago you and your friends thought pink skin tones for void elves were impossible, be quiet.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-06-12 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    that the race was already playable
    One group was playable. What was being requested was not that group.

And this was not the point that you quoted me so? and again, goblins didn't join the alliance so the horde would want one.
    It has nothing to do with "having joined the other side or not". This is about representation within the faction.

and thats why i said most of the spammers, not all of then, its the very first thing i said in the quote you took, what is your point? just to be an agitator?
    Because, again, you're being dishonest. You're taking people accepting a compromise as if it means "this is what we wanted all along".

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    lool, such dishonesty, you are telling me putting this and saying it was ogres is the same thing of blizzard giving void elves? when ogres are not in the game and high elves were already in the other faction?

if they give me void ogres i would be completely fine dude, and ogres are not even in the game, i would be completely content with a void ogre instead, im not petty
    sidestepping the actual question and example, this is what I mean. You, among majority of others care more about the looks. I remember when people used to say 'ok have high elves but make them FAT like Kul'Tirans, there's your high elves '

I'm proposing the same option to you here and you avoid it, because you care about looks of an ogre as well.

5+ Year Old Account
    No sorry, u had a bunch of homeless ELVES, with nothing to back them up. With that assesment, all alliance races have also been a part of the horde for generations.
    I have never seen such wealthy homeless. You know, there's some cash involved when you can have mounts, armor, weapons, buildings, regalia, etc...

Apart from that, honestly, the rest of your post feel like gibberish, pretty please try to rephrase it so it can be understood.

5+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations after years of fighting for something that did not belong to you, you still got it! The power of persuasion is strong! Let us horde now banter together and fight for an undead human skin option!
    @Strippling here's someone asking for undead human skin options, you should probably let them know that's not good because humans are unique to Alliance and Blizzard needs to preserve faction uniqueness, right?

I noticed you've let it slip by so just making sure you've seen it's how I said (people asking for human skins on Undead), maybe you didn't see it or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Make your own thread. No one's stopping you, come on
    Nothing's stopping them at all, you're right. But no other race request will have the support and organization that High Elves did, so they try and ride the coattails in other race request threads that are much bigger.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    @Strippling here's someone asking for undead human skin options, you should probably let them know that's not good because humans are unique to Alliance and Blizzard needs to preserve faction uniqueness, right?

I noticed you've let it slip by so just making sure you've seen it's how I said (people asking for human skins on Undead), maybe you didn't see it or something.
    Nah, it's ok, it's for the Horde, so I can't see what is the problem with that.

More human looking undead, like, very human looking, and, in fact, if it can look a little bit more alive it would be nice.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nah, it's ok, it's for the Horde, so I can't see what is the problem with that.

More human looking undead, like, very human looking, and, in fact, if it can look a little bit more alive it would be nice.

LOL, love the sig btw.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    Nothing's stopping them at all, you're right. But no other race request will have the support and organization that High Elves did, so they try and ride the coattails in other race request threads that are much bigger.
    my Alteraci Human has some support I can feel it
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Now as we have high elves in the Alliance, can blood elves finally stop being light elves?
    my paladin with his golden eyes is a light elf! by the light! In addition it is called story progression !! If you play with the blood elves or on the side of the horde you will know that the way of the blood elves is this moment. in the last short story it is seen how lorthemar suffers for not seeing how terrible the path of kaelthas was.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    my paladin with his golden eyes is a light elf! by the light! In addition it is called story progression !! If you play with the blood elves or on the side of the horde you will know that the way of the blood elves is this moment. in the last short story it is seen how lorthemar suffers for not seeing how terrible the path of kaelthas was.
    I really hate story progression.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

5+ Year Old Account
    Btw just a reminder that a Blood elf calling himself a High elf in the company of Blood elves/Living in Silvermoon whatever would put the individual on a target for others to destroy his dignity, since that individual would not be eligible to have such thing in the first place.

I say this because I see people talking about High elves being in the Horde now, just because Ion lied and blue eyes ended up coming to the Blood elves. No, your Blood elf can't call himself a High elf without it's consequences, you can't claim to be a connosieur of the lore and genuinely think that you can do that like nothing, Blood elf is not just a name, it's a badge of honor and a sign of respect for the fallen.

Yes please, I can't wait for the Blood elves to loose the Sunwell again so they go back at not being boring normie copypasta fantasy elfy elves and bring life to the concept of Blood elves that existed in TbC again.

It was just better, but Blizzard simply has a weird fetish with 'redemption' stories...
    do you want to play tbc elves? the illidari are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I really hate story progression.
    I think most of us who play blood elves like our story progression! we like to have our sunwell