10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'm gonna wait til Sept to see what happens to the USPS before I decide if I'll mail in vote or not.
    That's why you drop off your ballot.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Yeah, keep trying to paint the GOP as the party against racism. It's just going so well for you lot.​ Maybe you can work on your people not being openly racist -- that might work better than what you've tried in the past.
    That would have sounded better coming from someone who wasn't supporting a segregationist for president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxisas View Post
    That would have sounded better coming from someone who wasn't supporting a segregationist for president.
    Ok, burner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Ok, burner.
    I'm almost sure whos, main account these stream of burners belong to.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I am literally counting days to the first presidential debate. Biden is gaffe-machine that will be steamrolled by Trump so epicly, I kinda feel embarassed and sorry for Mr. Biden already.

How can Dems willingly support Joe "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids" Biden? That lying dog-faced pony soldier

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I'm almost sure whos, main account these stream of burners belong to.
    The thing is, the bitching about segregationism would have a little more bite if it weren't clear they were virtue signalling.

How do I know they're virtue signalling? Well, because if they really gave a shit about black people they'd be asking themselves why most black people are voting for Joe Biden. But they don't, because the point is not that segregation is bad; it's that Joe Biden is.

Like I said, clownery. And when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    I am literally counting days to the first presidential debate. Biden is gaffe-machine that will be steamrolled by Trump so epicly, I kinda feel embarassed and sorry for Mr. Biden already.

How can Dems willingly support Joe "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids" Biden? That lying dog-faced pony soldier
    Trump's going to pussy out of any debate, and all we need to do is plaster every television screen with images like this:

Trump's America, folks. Do you really want 4 more years of this?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

So now Obama is making speeches instead of Basement Joe? Joe is an empty vessel, a funeral urn of political ashes that hasn't quite shuffled off its mortal coil. So I guess that VP spot is really quite important.

But yes, let's prop that up and make it run for president!

The thing is, the bitching about segregationism would have a little more bite if it weren't clear they were virtue signalling.

How do I know they're virtue signalling? Well, because if they really gave a shit about black people they'd be asking themselves why most black people are voting for Joe Biden. But they don't, because the point is not that segregation is bad; it's that Joe Biden is.

Like I said, clownery. And when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump's going to pussy out of any debate, and all we need to do is plaster every television screen with images like this:

So what you're saying is we should condone violence on the streets when its done under the false pretences of fighting against racism??

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    So now Obama is making speeches instead of Basement Joe? Joe is an empty vessel, a funeral urn of political ashes that hasn't quite shuffled off its mortal coil. So I guess that VP spot is really quite important.

Why do you connect these two when they're not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    So what you're saying is we should condone violence on the streets when its done under the false pretences of fighting against racism??
    Why not? You're hard at work condoning violence in the streets when it's done under the false pretence of "restoring order".

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

It's interesting that you use that word. Is Biden the only one allowed to make speeches?

Your position as wanting to discuss the legitimate issues facing the United States' is rapidly falling apart. It's pretty clear, despite past posts, that you are just out to shit all over Biden, for no legitimate reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just want to remind our friendly ban evaders that any reply to me is instantly reported so all you are doing is accelerating the need to create a new account. I'll also almost never directly reply to the substance of what you post.

Want a real conversation? Get on a real account.

You are better off ignoring me.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why do you connect these two when they're not?
    I'm sorry, it's not the case that Biden has whenever possible tried to wrap himself in the mantle of the Obama era of which he was a part? My very obvious observations makes you nervous somehow. You don't suppose the other members of the electorate see the same things I do? So which is it, they do or do not want to associate Biden with Obama? And what is the fear, over or under selling the candidate?

If Biden can make his own appearances why is Obama out there anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Why not? You're hard at work condoning violence in the streets when it's done under the false pretence of "restoring order".
    I was going to make a pithy comeback but honestly this is much better than anything my weed-soaked brain can muster right now so, hats off to you sir.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, it's not the case that Biden has whenever possible tried to wrap himself in the mantle of the Obama era of which he was a part? My very obvious observations makes you nervous somehow. You don't suppose the other members of the electorate see the same things I do? So which is it, they do or do not want to associate Biden with Obama? And what is the fear, over or under selling the candidate?

Because it's fairly typical for popular past presidents to make public gestures in support of the current candidate.

Also it could be because he's, you know, the first black president at a time when black issues are central to the national discussion and wants to be an active presence.

First rodeo?

America has race riots every few years for decades now. I know its shocking in every instance, but it isn't even close to the first time. So what will come of it? NOTHING.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

It's utterly baffling to us why you think appearances are binary. Your lies and bullshit, from previous posts, are adding up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Just want to remind our friendly ban evaders that any reply to me is instantly reported so all you are doing is accelerating the need to create a new account. I'll also almost never directly reply to the substance of what you post.

Want a real conversation? Get on a real account.

You are better off ignoring me.
    God damnit you're hitting them hard where it hurts. Have mercy please, and let them partake in a joyful experience, that is talking with you!!

10+ Year Old Account
    First rodeo?
    Lol, sweetheart. I used to attend Labor meetings in Sydney.

Don't talk to me about rodeos until you're walking by a hall and one of the party leaders throws a fire extinguisher through a window during a debate.

America has race riots every few years for decades now. I know its shocking in every instance, but it isn't even close to the first time. So what will come of it? NOTHING.
    Have they been this severe? No? So sit down.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    First rodeo?

Show us the visuals of the last President who ordered the active military to tear gas citizens so he could stage a photo op at a church. When was the last time again?

How can you be so obtuse when it comes to the actual issues? Why are you making things up and lying, all the while passively-aggressively shrilling for Trump?

Also it could be because he's, you know, the first black president at a time when black issues are central to the national discussion and wants to be an active presence.
    "We sick?"

I think brother Malcolm had a phrase for what Obama is:

[Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-06-04 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling