Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    I did not see anyone armed but assuming they were they would be sectioned off and questioned separately. Again you are asking me to make call on all of this with a total of roughly 20s of police involvement.
    I'm asking you to prove your claim that detaining every person (who just so happens to be black) when flagged down for assistance is standard procedure.

As far as I can tell everyone was detained they simply separated the news crew as they figured out what was happening. To me this seems like jumping at shadows and seeing a boogie man behind every corner.
    Let's consider that black business owners would have been arrested for trying to get police after they were in threat of being looted... and only reason it didn't happen was after extensive begging of other people.

It's like that video in this thread posted several times when a black man legally open carry are held at gunpoint and then arrested.

There's also a black guy who went for a walk with an iv drip in his arm after asking the nurses if he could go for a walk since he was feeling better, who was then arrested for... theft or I guess, being sick while black.

They even refused to give him his inhaler, until he passed out from being unable to breathe, but hey, totally not racist right?

I mean how were cops supposed to know a black guy walking around in a hospital gown, with a mobile IV with it stuck in his arm wasn't a thief right? he must have just been a thief because you know... that skin colour, that's the most dangerous thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    If you aren't upset, you're not paying attention. Stop trying to tone police.
    I will say to you the same I said to someone who was banned because he started calling others fuckfaces just because they were against looting - look at the OP, look at my other posts. Then decide "on which side" I am.

Stop making this thread into echo chamber. We already had enough genisues like that Pos Pos Pos guy and few others who were trying to do it.

In a unknown situation and that is what that was. The first thing you do is secure the scene. Now I admit I thought one of the camera crew was being detained as well but it appears that isn't the case.

It is how they are trained to handle any unknown situation like that assume that there is a threat until you can confirm otherwise. The entire clip lasted only a minute because odds are in the following five the police simply get a description and release the owners.

From what I can tell in the few seconds we get they simply broke the group down into sub groups and addressed the first they could readily identify as being the least threatening to gather information about.
    Yeah, no. I highly doubt you will find something like that in police training manuals. The first reaction for call to help is to detain the caller? Just no. Unless the USA is very, very unique in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    There's also a black guy who went for a walk with an iv drip in his arm after asking the nurses if he could go for a walk since he was feeling better, who was then arrested for... theft or I guess, being sick while black.
    @Laughingjack

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...derly-n1025191

There you go. Explain how this was his fault for walking in a hospital gown with an IV attached on hospital property.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm asking you to prove your claim that detaining every person (who just so happens to be black) when flagged down for assistance is standard procedure.
    I mean what exactly do you want me to do here? Download a police training manual read through it then upload the chapter about securing an area?

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publicatio...aspx?ID=182928

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/213004.pdf page 5 touches on what they acted as they did but it isn't a 1 to 1 for what you are asking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I will say to you the same I said to someone who was banned because he started calling others fuckfaces just because they were against looting - look at the OP, look at my other posts. Then decide "on which side" I am.

Stop making this thread into echo chamber. We already had enough genisues like that Pos Pos Pos guy and few others who were trying to do it.

Yeah, no. I highly doubt you will find something like that in police training manuals. The first reaction for call to help is to detain the caller? Just no. Unless the USA is very, very unique in this regard.
    The world caller there is key... there wasn't a call this was a cruiser who was flagged down in a area with a ongoing riot...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    @Laughingjack

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...derly-n1025191

There you go. Explain how this was his fault for walking in a hospital gown with an IV attached on hospital property.
    Are you now going to simply bombard me with encounter after encounter until I can't explain one away?

I can't read the article because of a ad wall but judging by what I can peer around they detained him because they thought he was unwell for his own safety...

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    that the rhetoric its pretty similar. for example i still remember 24/5/2018 when salvini said that he was "ready to walk to Roma" (refeering the 25/5 with march on Roma). its not patently fascism apology, but someone should be very dumb to not understand the meaning...

lol, this is the reason because salvini didnt change "bossi fini", made tons of illegals denying them their previous permission with the "safety decree" and deserted every single meeting about the dublin convention (i mean, not only personally him, but lega nord as a whole). from this point of view he is even worse than previous lega nord, at least before they were only exalted haters, instead to actively producing the arguments for their propaganda...

lulz 2 charges, i saw worse things when protesting during the highschool, and lulz^2 about their occupation, basically in nearly 20 years they could only remove their sign (i hope its the right term). today they are still there even with Raggi claiming its finally the time to kick them.

last time i checked anarcho communist arent payed by taxes to protect us and they dont adopt an illegal ideology. even the magistrates technically arent doing anything illegal, they arent producing false evidencies, at max they could be over zealous. from a political stand point its clearly something wrong, but frankly in my private conversations i said thing waaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than theirs
    And did he take Rome by force or was democratically elected? Also, after months of people branding him a fascist whose goal was to "assume full powers", who ended up doing it? That's right, Conte de facto did, not Salvini.

Oh, and the Bossi-Fini boogieman didn't make any illegals, he made some little changes to a previous law (Martelli) that actually contributed to the successful integration of migrants. What it did was giving the authorities a minuscule chance at stifling human trafficking.

Your lulz and highschool experiences don't change the fact that CasaPound and the police never saw eye to eye.

But I'm clearly wasting my time, given your closing statement. Here's a reality check for you: you're not a magistrate. No one cares what you say in your chats, except maybe the DIGOS if you're as verbally violent as you implied. Because you're not a magistrate. Magistrates can't collude with politicians and conspire to falsely indict a political adversary. They can't appoint whatever judges they please either. You're defending the beating heart of the cancerous corruption that plagues the country, and worse, you're shrugging it off as "an overzealous act" which is "technically not illegal" - I am utterly appalled and quite frankly unwilling to entertain any further conversation on the matter, because if you truly think those magistrates are doing nothing illegal, you're either trolling hard, or in dire need of reading Cassese. Or the Constitution, at the very least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

The world caller there is key... there wasn't a call this was a cruiser who was flagged down in a area with a ongoing riot...
    Oh please do not dare to go into semantics. Caller/waver, whatever, the same thing - they wanted to contact the police, they did.
    And ongoing riot does not excuse that, there needs to be a reason for detaining, there was none. Seriously, police nowhere operates like that.

Is the street being lit by a fire...?
    Your point being?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Oh please do not dare to go into semantics. Caller/waver, whatever, the same thing - they wanted to contact the police, they did.
    And ongoing riot does not excuse that, there needs to be a reason for detaining, there was none. Seriously, police nowhere operates like that.
    Police will always secure a scene far more in a place with a nearby ongoing riot....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Your point being?
    If you have to ask I wouldn't be able to explain it.

Is that your weak excuse for Police Misconduct?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Police will always secure a scene far more in a place with a nearby ongoing riot....

- - - Updated - - -

1. Sure. Show me operating manual for that.
    2. But do try, please. I too would like to know what the hell you meant by that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the street being lit by a fire...?
    No, it's not. As you can tell by the fact the pigs are calmly walking along prior to spraying passers by unprovoked.

I would also like to remind you that pepper spray is a chemical weapon and indiscriminate use against civilians is uh....

What's the word.....Rhymes with whore crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

1. Sure. Show me operating manual for that.
    2. But do try, please. I too would like to know what the hell you meant by that.
    It starts on page 5 it isn't clear cut and has room for interpretation but it has what your after

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/213004.pdf

Are you now going to simply bombard me with encounter after encounter until I can't explain one away?

I can't read the article because of a ad wall but judging by what I can peer around they detained him because they thought he was unwell for his own safety...
    Oh for his own good? So that's why they didn't give him his inhaler when he said he couldn't breathe which led to him PASSING OUT

They literally charged him with theft, so why are you lying you're straight up lying.

There's a fucking video WITH THE COP SAYING "HE'S STEALING HOSPITAL PROPERTY"

Is lying and making up shit just your job?

I mean what exactly do you want me to do here? Download a police training manual read through it then upload the chapter about securing an area?

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publicatio...aspx?ID=182928

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/213004.pdf page 5 touches on what they acted as they did but it isn't a 1 to 1 for what you are asking.
    ...do you think a research study is a police manual? Because this is a research study, not a police manual.

I asked for a citation, not a study. Here are a few quotes to help you out!

While the majority of the suspicions and stops were made in areas not considered particularly dangerous, they did occur in predominantly African-American areas.
    Page 4-3 (near the end).

The demographic characteristics of the citizen about whom officers formed suspicion or who was stopped were young minorities. However, Blacks constituted a slightly higher percentage of suspicions than stops, while whites had the opposite pattern.
    Same page.

Pretty interesting stuff, eh?

And that's still not proof of procedure.

https://twitter.com/asgrdicns/status...99014441246727

Don't know if already posted here.
    And I have no interested in skimming through tens of pages of this now sadly rotten thread because liars and trolls are unchecked and just turn this into a circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh for his own good? So that's why they didn't give him his inhaler when he said he couldn't breathe which led to him PASSING OUT

They literally charged him with theft, so why are you lying you're straight up lying.

There's a fucking video WITH THE COP SAYING "HE'S STEALING HOSPITAL PROPERTY"

Is lying and making up shit just your job?
    Again I can't see a ad blocked site and is the goal of this simply to bombard me till I find something I can't refute or does this exercise have a point?