Fruits Basket - S2 E9
    Spoiler: 
    When Akito grabbed his hand and the tentacles appeared, was that metaphorical? Or does Akito actually have powers of uncanny persuasion?

I'm not convinced Kyo would just roll over like that. He had low self esteem at the beginning but knew Akito for what he was. I thought he'd be able to shrug off Akito's words. Also, why hasn't the dude been cramming hard? He has a hard deadline coming up and he wasn't preparing for it?

Why didn't Shigure call Kagura or Ayame to come to the house and keep Torhu company while they were away, since who knows how long they're going to be stuck there? As long as he doesn't tell Akito that they're here, Akito won't call them. Or what about Torhu's friends? Apparently Zodiac members are inexplicably compelled to obey Akito, but Torhu's friends aren't Zodiac members.

They really just need to drop the "oh, so mysterious!" act and just spill the beans as to what is going on and the mechanics of the curse and all that crap. Really doesn't make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brothers and sisters I require your aid.

The Blue Ray collection for Yuru Camp comes with a new special episode, and I'm retarded and can't fucking find it anywhere online yo. Anyone have any leads.

10+ Year Old Account

I guess they need to make something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im getting exited for Kings Avatar S2. Honestly, cant wait ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Human lost... that anime was weird....something nanobots making humans into monsters something.

- - - Updated - - -

Well finaly Made in Abyss Movie 3: Dawn of the Deep Soul is finaly on internet...camera version tho, but better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well finaly Made in Abyss Movie 3: Dawn of the Deep Soul is finaly on internet...camera version tho, but better than nothing.
    Flat out disgusting.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Flat out disgusting.
    Hey i am desperate here. Cant even see it in my country the other way. (quality is pretty good, its like watching a movie from 1990 so it kinda gives it a charm)

The movie was set to release in English in early 2020, but theatrical screenings were delayed because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

- - - Updated - - -

This movie is sad....so sad....i cried...

Flat out disgusting.
    Not any different than what he was watching before

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Not any different than what he was watching before
    You speak the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great Pretender - i didnt expect them to do that american reference.

Fruits Basket - S2 E10

After all the hype, this was a disappointing episode. Far too melodramatic. Too much padding as usual. We already knew that Akito was the Emperor/God since last season. We still didn't learn anything about the so-called "curse" that, for whatever reason, is making Akito act this way. Only interesting thing is that Akito had to be called back; does that imply that there are other powerful forces within the household he has to contend with? Or was that just an excuse to get Akito to leave?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gundam is getting another movie it seems:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile...away%27s_Flash

Its a prequel before Mobile Suit: Gundam.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Fruits Basket - S2 E10

After all the hype, this was a disappointing episode. Far too melodramatic. Too much padding as usual. We already knew that Akito was the Emperor/God since last season. We still didn't learn anything about the so-called "curse" that, for whatever reason, is making Akito act this way. Only interesting thing is that Akito had to be called back; does that imply that there are other powerful forces within the household he has to contend with? Or was that just an excuse to get Akito to leave?
    I really wanna know what Fruits Basket you're watching.
    Maybe the old one mixed with the new one or something?

they said nothing about what Akito was until this episode. Was it obvious he had control over the house, yes, but they never explained WHY until now.

Also they said he has control over the zodiac spirits. Which is not all the Soma household consists of

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I really wanna know what Fruits Basket you're watching.
    Maybe the old one mixed with the new one or something?

they said nothing about what Akito was until this episode. Was it obvious he had control over the house, yes, but they never explained WHY until now.

Also they said he has control over the zodiac spirits. Which is not all the Soma household consists of
    It was really obvious based on the Zodiac story that was established early on, and the way that Zodiacs inexplicably bow down to him that he wasn't just some other animal spirit and held power over them, and that he was probably the Emepror/God from the story. They weren't even hiding it when early in S1, Akito invited all of the Zodiacs to a banquet for New Year's, and it's implied he does this every year (*cough* the Emperor/God invited all of the animals to the banquet in the Zodiac story *cough*).

To me, the most aggravating thing is they brought up "the curse" in episode 7 of season 1... and then they have yet to have elaborated on this plot device at all, with it apparently being so important that the entire plot revolves around it.

- - - Updated - - -

Any word on the next Gundam series? (Not counting more UC timeline milking and toy tournaments)

It was really obvious based on the Zodiac story that was established early on, and the way that Zodiacs inexplicably bow down to him that he wasn't just some other animal spirit and held power over them, and that he was probably the Emepror/God from the story. They weren't even hiding it when early in S1, Akito invited all of the Zodiacs to a banquet for New Year's, and it's implied he does this every year (*cough* the Emperor/God invited all of the animals to the banquet in the Zodiac story *cough*).

To me, the most aggravating thing is they brought up "the curse" in episode 7 of season 1... and then they have yet to have elaborated on this plot device at all, with it apparently being so important that the entire plot revolves around it.
    )
    Except they literally never said he wasn't a Zodiac. In fact, Tohru even assumes the opposite, that he's the Rooster. And they've implied over and over again that he's the head of the Zodiacs, which would make it sound more like he WAS another Animal. Rooster would have even made sense in a way, since Roosters are pretty much the de facto leader of chickens. Even going back to rewatch when they first start talking about it, they say it's a big deal for the entire clan. And that there's a private buffet just for the Zodiac. That's all. Akito was already set up to be a controlling freak at that point, if he was set up to be God, they wouldn't have defied going to the banquet at all. But they still did. The only thing I noticed that could be considered out of place is that there's 12 cushions at the feast, but the Cat isn't allowed.

And the last part, I don't see that as really a surprise? Revealing the entire plot right away would be horrible. It's building up to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile...away%27s_Flash

Its a prequel before Mobile Suit: Gundam.
    U.C.105, Twelve years after the Second Neo Zeon War,
    Considering Mobile Suit Gundam is UC0079, this is NOT a prequel.

The title is also a giveaway, as Hathaway Noa is the son of Bright Noa, whom was the Captain of White Base during the original series.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Any word on the next Gundam series? (Not counting more UC timeline milking and toy tournaments)
    Nope, just some live action crap based on builders.

Re:zero season 2 will be split cour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Re:zero season 2 will be split cour.
    I have to rewatch it, as i totaly forgot what happened in season 1 ;P.

I have to rewatch it, as i totaly forgot what happened in season 1 ;P.
    Me too because Rem best girl.