Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The bold sure... there will be similarities but Mass Effect? Ummm how about no. The game style is literally the name, and it's not space opera 2077.
    I didn't talk about the style.. I meant the interaction between characters, choices that have consequences, lvling system, perhaps talenttrees e.g. deus ex etc.

Yes you're right Mass Effect could be Mass Effect if you plopped it in the RDR2 setting. Setting has nothing to do with story! /s
    You can make game like mass effect in any setting. Bioware basically done only that kind of game.

According to the official ESRB summary of Cyberpunk 2077's content as justification for the M rating, we'll be able to customize our character's genitals:

Players can select a gender and customize their character; customization can include depictions of breasts, buttocks, and genitalia, as well as various sizes and combinations of genitals.
    It sounds pretty intricate; I wonder how inclusive it'll be.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

7+ Year Old Account
    Dick on the forehead or rito!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Dick on the forehead or rito!
    I’m thinking boobs on your head like LIttle Nicky.

So much thought into customization... In a first person only game. Feels weird.

Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheKing View Post
    We already know there are cut scenes that aren't in first person. You will be seeing your character a lot, just not in actual gameplay.

7+ Year Old Account
    There are some damn passionate and talented people out there:

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    There are some damn passionate and talented people out there:

snip
    Holy shit, now that is some good film making! Subbed to that channel, what an inspiration.
    -K

I managed to preorder one of the Cyberpunk 2077 consoles when they went on sale after Midnight earlier today. This will be my first Xbox since the 360 and my first 4k Bluray. Besides getting more food and supplies, I am almost prepped for the long dark Winter ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    I managed to preorder one of the Cyberpunk 2077 consoles when they went on sale after Midnight earlier today. This will be my first Xbox since the 360 and my first 4k Bluray. Besides getting more food and supplies, I am almost prepped for the long dark Winter ahead.

Doesn't the new generation of consoles come out like a month or two after this game launches?

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Doesn't the new generation of consoles come out like a month or two after this game launches?
    Pretty sure we still only have a tentative date set of "holiday 2020"

We already know there are cut scenes that aren't in first person. You will be seeing your character a lot, just not in actual gameplay.
    There will also be multiplayer to an unknown extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    There will also be multiplayer to an unknown extent.
    Multiplayer is a separate game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    It's a cool looking system but yea, lol at buying an XOX a month or 2 before XSX comes out.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheKing View Post
    At some point we will have multiplayer version, all these tools will be more useful in the future than now.

Rather have a ff7 remake ps4

7+ Year Old Account

Why do you keep plugging shitty videos from youtube?
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Why do you keep plugging shitty videos from youtube?
    Because it's an official soundtrack from the game. Don't like it? Unlucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Delayed from September 17 to November 19.

https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/st...47385294626816