Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish they'd release the new customization and leveling experience early. I want a main a Wildhammer dorf in Shadowlands but I'm gonna have to start leveling while everyone else goes into the Shadowlands.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    You never know, perhaps Blizz will roll out heritage armor tints like those seen on the Mag'har currently to allow people who play Wildhammer or Amani or Quel'dorei or whatever to show their pride for their customisation sub-race?
    I dunno, I don't think a heritage kit would really cut it. More like a whole new set- just a matter of how to give them essentially a second heritage set without making it unfair by giving dwarves two of the things. Maybe we could get a cosmetic Wildhammer set that isn't necessarily dwarf-exclusive, like the WoD clan sets...
    Why do I even bother to post on this damned site?

It's just a shame they don't have their own racials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    I just wish they'd release the new customization and leveling experience early. I want a main a Wildhammer dorf in Shadowlands but I'm gonna have to start leveling while everyone else goes into the Shadowlands.
    I'd love it if they put out the new customisations with the pre-patch, but it's unfortunately highly unlikely. Especially with the undead plague ravaging Azeroth at the moment. ^^'

I've been levelling up my shaman but it's hard to commit to when he's not looking as cool as he should be with all the Wildhammer bells and whistles...

Quote Originally Posted by The5thVegetable View Post
    I dunno, I don't think a heritage kit would really cut it. More like a whole new set- just a matter of how to give them essentially a second heritage set without making it unfair by giving dwarves two of the things. Maybe we could get a cosmetic Wildhammer set that isn't necessarily dwarf-exclusive, like the WoD clan sets...
    Yeah, that could be cool. But, it'd be weird to see night elves or worgen running around in Wildhammer gear. It could involve some cool unlock quests in the Hinterlands or Twilight Highlands though.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    It's just a shame they don't have their own racials.
    Yeah, Stoneform doesn't feel very Wildhammer, but Explorer and Frost Resistance can fit a group who spend a lot of their time soaring the skies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wildhammer enchancement shaman
    Kinda modelled after a Gryphon Raider

OG Dwarf
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Wildhammer enchancement shaman
    Kinda modelled after a Gryphon Raider

OG Dwarf
    A fine choice, sir!

Turns out the ICC 10-man shaman set looks great with the new brown hair and green tattoos for a more earthy, soothsayer look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice if they were accompanied by some intro quests in Hinterlands or something.

I'm likely race changing one of my bronzebeards of the the dark iron that I have, cause Wildhammer Enhancement shaman is a must.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    A fine choice, sir!

Turns out the ICC 10-man shaman set looks great with the new brown hair and green tattoos for a more earthy, soothsayer look.
    I'm going for a bare chested /warhammer slayer look

At least untilI get the hair and tattoo from SL

This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Would be nice if they were accompanied by some intro quests in Hinterlands or something.

I'm likely race changing one of my bronzebeards of the the dark iron that I have, cause Wildhammer Enhancement shaman is a must.
    I'd love if some of the customisation came with new quests like some in Hinterlands for Wildhammer, maybe in the woods in Quel'Thalas for Amani etc

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I'm going for a bare chested /warhammer slayer look

At least untilI get the hair and tattoo from SL

[IMG]https://render-us.worldofwarcraft.com/character/quelthalas/119/176668535-main.jpg[/IG]
    Lookin' good!