One thing I do wish they'd do is more PS4 bundles. I'm finding myself spending more time on console and while the sales are better than they used to be, I do wish that Humble could figure out a way to get more console sales on there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I agree with Tziva, although I would just like to promote Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, which was utterly fantastic if you haven't already played it. I do, however, find it odd that they'd put it in this Monthly, considering it was a headliner for July 2019's Monthly...
    Yeah that's what i was thinking if i didn't already have that one from a previous bundle if they are really re-using old ones they already gave....

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah to be clear, the bundle isn't bad. It has several good games. I just have all those ones already.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    And I just bought Supraland :/

Only other game that interests me is The Messenger, so skipping another month. I swear I just saw Grid in another bundle somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I swear I just saw Grid in another bundle somewhere.
    Grip, which I think is also a driving game, was in the bundle just back in January. Due to their poorly chosen logo font where the "P" looked a lot like a "D," a lot of people thought it was Grid.

So that might be it.

It's also in one of Fanatical's bundles right now.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Fanatical has some really good bundles pretty regularly (just not charity focused like HB) if you like indie stuff. I love their Staff Pick & Mix ones, although the last few iterations of them have so much overlap with prior ones that it's been a few months that I've seen any with keys I didn't already have. For awhile I just took dupes to drop on my sheet but I think at this point it would be all repeats.

I'm hoping soon we will start to see more fresh stuff again because they really tend to be solid and I love the "pick and mix at price tiers" concept for bundle customisation.

| twitch | bsky
    |

https://itch.io/b/520/bundle-for-rac...e-and-equality

742 indie games for $5. I know it's for charity but it still feels a little excessive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post

742 indie games for $5. I know it's for charity but it still feels a little excessive.
    I figured that bundle would be garbage at that number/price, but holy fuck fantastic indie games in there.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped paying attention to Fanatical since my bank went stupid. At this point, if something isn't on sale on Steam or Humble, I just wait.

Only familiar with a handful of games in that bundle, but it's worth just getting Night in the Woods for $5.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2020-06-06 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I figured that bundle would be garbage at that number/price, but holy fuck fantastic indie games in there.
    I'm not an indie guy, I know exactly zero of the games in there.

Donated 5 anyway though because fuck it, I had an extra 5 bucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I'm not an indie guy, I know exactly zero of the games in there.

Donated 5 anyway though because fuck it, I had an extra 5 bucks.
    Worth it for Night in the Woods alone, which is one of my fav games of all time. Oxenfree is also great, but its been free in a lot of stuff lately. Cook, Serve, Delicious 2 is another good one.

There were a bunch but those are the ones I see immediately.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 and COD WWII are free on the PS4 store if you got PS Plus
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/p...illagers-games

new HB and nobody posted about it yet !
    first tier is good, second pretty ok, third not really worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post

For anyone who was wanting to purchase or considering it, they added a bunch more games. It is now up to 1,429 for $5 instead 742 games. So they added 687 more games to it.

If you purchased it earlier, the games should be added to your account.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    new HB and nobody posted about it yet !
    first tier is good, second pretty ok, third not really worth it.
    I saw it, but... I try to keep knowledgeable about indie games, but know of exactly one game in that bundle (Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm only familiar with Hover. Then again, that super huge bundle up there I doubt I recognized more than ten games (and only one because one of my favorite voice actors made a visual novel).

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah I'm only familiar with Hover. Then again, that super huge bundle up there I doubt I recognized more than ten games (and only one because one of my favorite voice actors made a visual novel).
    Aside that i just,. cant be bothered to scroll through 1000 games.
    Well,. i did,. and what i saw i either owned, or it looked like it wouldn't even fit on indiegala.

"3 lesbians in a burrow" - o_O

The games I saw that i did recognize, all together are definitely worth the 5$ though.
    But,. they should really have gotten rit of all the completely unknown indie trash and just made it a decent bundle.
    Even for 50 games 5$ would be lovely - they didn't need to go 1400 games with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    For anyone who was wanting to purchase or considering it, they added a bunch more games. It is now up to 1,429 for $5 instead 742 games. So they added 687 more games to it.

If you purchased it earlier, the games should be added to your account.
    This is interesting. Are any of the games any good? Just from looking around, I haven't really seen anything that seems all that good sadly. Even found one that is only in its alpha stages. Wow.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2020-06-11 at 07:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    This is interesting. Are any of the games any good? Just from looking around, I haven't really seen anything that seems all that good sadly. Even found one that is only in its alpha stages. Wow.
    At the very least it has Celeste in it, which alone is honestly worth the 5 bucks. It also has Oxenfree and Night in the Woods. Beyond that I haven't really gone through the list.