Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Thumbs down Fuck off with corruptions

Nobody can make me like this garbage system. It's trash, always been trash and always will be. Borrowed powers are a cancer over this game, what happened to your character being the source of your powers, not this stupid fucking helmet that once the xpac finished all of your extra effects suddenly vanishes as if your character has some sort of Alzheimer.

Drop a weapon today, it's better than my current one by 2k ONLY if I get expedient WHICH ISN'T ON SALE RIGHT NOW and who god damn knows when it'll be, blizzard's making sure we get as much fun as possible from their terrible systems.

edit: I have been informed that corruption vendor is on a set schedule. While it does alleviate some of my issues, it still does not fix the issue at all as you'd still need to wait before the next set rotation would come around. I still see this as a major flaw, but it's something.
    Last edited by Khosumi; 2020-06-06 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khosumi View Post
    Nobody can make me like this garbage system. It's trash, always been trash and always will be. Borrowed powers are a cancer over this game, what happened to your character being the source of your powers, not this stupid fucking helmet that once the xpac finished all of your extra effects suddenly vanishes as if your character has some sort of Alzheimer.

Drop a weapon today, it's better than my current one by 2k ONLY if I get expedient WHICH ISN'T ON SALE RIGHT NOW and who god damn knows when it'll be, blizzard's making sure we get as much fun as possible from their terrible systems.
    You can always quit the game mate. No one is chaining you on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    You can always quit the game mate. No one is chaining you on it.
    Why would i quit the game over one system that's going away next expansion? That's straight stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know something else that is "straight stupid"

I don't agree with your opinion. Rental powers are great. The problem is how they were implemented and how difficult they are to obtain. If they were farmable it would be better.

I like corruptions add more flavour to my gear but the whole RNG aspect of it kinda sucked.

I also liked warforging when it used to be 5 or 10 levels boost and if it didnt go up you could spend valor points to make up the ilvl difference not the whole titanforging BS

Why would i quit the game over one system that's going away next expansion? That's straight stupid.
    It's almost as stupid as whining on a forum over a system thats going away next expantion

It was a fantastic idea but, as usual, horrible execution. If they want to do something like this, they need to get out of adding certain effects that just do obscene amounts of damage.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It changes dps meter too much.

Let loot be loot, soon™

I mean, I'd say that what's straight stupid is someone paying for a sub on a game he doesn't like to the point that he has to complain on mmo champion about it. If you feel the need to make the 100th thread to whine about corruptions without providing any proper feedback, other than your regular day to day corruption experience, chances are you hate the game in its current state, and if you do that, why not take a break?

Use these few braincells you have to think before replying buddy.

Rental powers are garbage. The baseline classes have been in a garbage state with Legion and BFA. They took 10 years of refinement towards perfection in class design and threw it out the window to start over with rental powers. Blizzards designers are a bunch of inept retards. Fuck rental powers, fuck pruning, and fuck modern WoW.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Maybe for the same reason that you now rage on it. Nobody likes everything all the time. We had ppl raging over pretty much any system in the game..so after Reforging, AP, TF and WF, I guess it is now time to hate corruption. Though you are kinda late on this one...people have already been doing this "cancer to the game" stuff.

But yeah...thanks for sharing. As you said...it will be gone come SL...but I am sure there will be a new system that is "cancer"
    Suggesting to quit the game is actually abysmal, I far more enjoy other parts of the game and I will not quit because of 1 system that will go away in a couple months. Get all your snark in, but at the end of the day corruptions are still bad for the game.

Suggesting to quit the game is actually abysmal, I far more enjoy other parts of the game and I will not quit because of 1 system that will go away in a couple months. Get all your snark in, but at the end of the day corruptions are still bad for the game.
    Well, if you are that salty that you have to open a thread which literally NOBODY cares about, suggesting you probably should take a break from the game isn't that bad advice bro.

makes about as much sense as complaining about it online. but hey, its a free world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    Rental powers are garbage. The baseline classes have been in a garbage state with Legion and BFA. They took 10 years of refinement towards perfection in class design and threw it out the window to start over with rental powers. Blizzards designers are a bunch of inept retards. Fuck rental powers, fuck pruning, and fuck modern WoW.
    but hey, at least they continue to make sub horrible. gives you more to complain about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-06-06 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Yup, this topic is new and exciting, and the whole world should know.

ok, cant wait for tomorrows blog post

I like Twlight beam very much, especially in M+.

If someone were raiding and progressing and "Pushed" by the raid group to be "optimal" i can understand why such a system might be frustrating, But i only care for world content myself, as such stree as a raid guild is not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    makes about as much sense as complaining about it online. but hey, its a free world.
    Imagine wanting to discuss the marquee feature of a patch of a videogame, during that patch on a discussion forum dedicated to said game.

Bless my stars and garters...