Our good friends in the state of Texas have a few opinions on who killed George Floyd. Three GOP county chairs (Sue Piner, Jim Kaelin and Cynthia Brehm) all seem to believe that George Soros paid the cops to kill Floyd to start a race war to discredit Trump.

Oh well. At least only of them enabled a pedophile. That's an improvement over making a pedo Speaker of the House. Hopefully the GOP will get over its racist pedophile problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Let me ask you a one on one question, just your own opinion. Do you consider any black American who calls out black on black violence, who calls out BLM as hypocritical, who might even be a voting conservative, do you consider them as being uncle Tom's?
    You had jews in the nazi party.. you have Rohingya supporting the Burmese. You have muslims supporting the BJP.

Let's consider them people who don't truly give that much of a fuck if they are willing to run to a side that is actively killing them, supporting racists, and protecting them. How about?

do you think black people who hinder the advancement of race issues because they want to be "comfortable" serve anyone but their own selfish asses?

In the Harlem renaissance when black Americans were tearing down West Indian blacks because they were "too radical" and they wanted to "blend with white society" helped? Ultimately black advancement came from the West Indians and the africans who were aggressive about their legals rights.

Who sued when whites discriminated against them. Do you think the other blacks who tried to tear them down were right?

Do you think when W. E B. Dubois conspired to ruin a West Indian man's livelihood because he felt he was too aggravating to racists whites was the correct thing to do?

Your question is a shortsighted foolish one as you look for the minority against the majority on the issue and then say "AH HAH SEE HERE!"

Okay so do the 5% of anti-Semitic jewish people mean antisemitism doesn't exist? Does it mean the holocaust was justified now? Or does it mean they're just fucking mental selfish people who don't care too much about the wider issues? I say the latter.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-06-06 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    There are incidents, but if you look around given the level of activation going on, acts of violence are pretty rare. Yes, there are tragic shootings, lootings, or vandalism, but they're far from the norm. Cops that are covering the streets aren't magically stopping these acts with their presence. Fuck these people.

Meanwhile, while they know there are cameras everywhere, we're seeing widespread aggression from major cities to sleepy little towns. The Buffalo incident you mentioned? There was nobody in the fucking square to even clear, it was 30+ cops to remove what appeared to be maybe a dozen protesters.

I've been to some local protests since this all started. I'm far more worried about getting shot by a less-lethal round or tear gassed for peacefully protesting than I am being the victim of a crime by my fellow protesters.
    You’re not going to gain any points claiming to be angels when dozens of people are dead today who shouldn’t be as a result of the riots. And you don’t have to be to make a good argument. Police brutality is a serious problem. We need to do better. Much better. George Floyd bless his soul should not have had to die to get a real conversation about this going. The longer the riots go on though, the more people will die. It’s a sad and unfortunate certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You had jews in the nazi party.. you have Rohingya supporting the Burmese. You have muslims supporting the BJP.

Let's consider them people who don't truly give that much of a fuck if they are willing to run to a side that is actively killing them, supporting racists, and protecting them. How about?

do you think black people who hinder the advancement of race issues because they want to be "comfortable" serve anyone but their own selfish asses?

In the Harlem renaissance when black Americans were tearing down West Indian blacks because they were "too radical" and they wanted to "blend with white society" helped? Ultimately black advancement came from the West Indians and the africans who were aggressive about their legals rights.

Who sued when whites discriminated against them. Do you think the other blacks who tried to tear them down were right?

Do you think when W. E B. Dubois conspired to ruin a West Indian man's livelihood because he felt he was too aggravating to racists whites was the correct thing to do?

Your question is a shortsighted foolish one as you look for the minority against the majority on the issue and then say "AH HAH SEE HERE!"

Okay so do the 5% of anti-Semitic jewish people mean antisemitism doesn't exist? Does it mean the holocaust was justified now? Or does it mean they're just fucking mental selfish people who don't care too much about the wider issues? I say the latter.
    Kinda hard to believe an organization you claim wants to cart blanche murder minorities would allow them into their group.

Or protect them like they protect white officers. Almost like the problem with police brutality and gang mentality runs deeper than race.

The president of the police board was beat by police in Chicago.

A 22 year old man kneeling hands up was shot by an officer through his own patrol cars windshield...
    A looter attempting to get into the trailer of a double long semi was dragged to death.

A federal protection officer was murdered in cold blood in front of a federal building in a drive by shooting.

Shall we keep trading these back and forth?

Quote Originally Posted by Tablecop View Post
    Kinda hard to believe an organization you claim wants to cart blanche murder minorities would allow them into their group.

Or protect them like they protect white officers. Almost like the problem with police brutality and gang mentality runs deeper than race.
    Is this your way of trying to say nothing in as many words as possible?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    A looter attempting to get into the trailer of a double long semi was dragged to death.

A federal protection officer was murdered in cold blood in front of a federal building in a drive by shooting.

Shall we keep trading these back and forth?
    Do you hold officers of the law to the same or lower standard than those whose job has nothing to do with upholding law? That would be stupid no?

Tell me, do you think people committing crimes is tantamount to an entire justice system that is broken and targets blacks and latinos? And you can't say it doesn't our government says it does our government also says the police was invested with kkk and white nationalists.

Ah yes, the institutional version of "I have a black friend"

So white people supporting BLM are race traitors? I really hope you can recognize the racism inherent in your statements.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you hold officers of the law to the same or lower standard than those whose job has nothing to do with upholding law? That would be stupid no?

Tell me, do you think people committing crimes is tantamount to an entire justice system that is broken and targets blacks and latinos? And you can't say it doesn't our government says it does our government also says the police was invested with kkk and white nationalists.
    Should I say that about most of what you're saying when it devolves deeper into your need to establish the police as a institution that exists solely to murder minorities?

- - - Updated - - -

You’re trying to justify murder. You automatically lose.

So white people supporting BLM are race traitors? I really hope you can recognize the racism inherent in your statements.
    Well that is a hilarious conclusion.

Do you think BLM is detrimental to white people? You must think that BLM is detrimental to white people in some way because apparently treating crimes against black people as equal so... detrimental to white people?

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Ah yes, the institutional version of "I have a black friend"
    I don't know why a group dedicated to killing a group would keep them around and treat them equally.

But hey. This is the same universe where the rioters looters are all white supremacists but they shouldn't be stopped because MLK quote.

You’re trying to justify murder. You automatically lose.
    Oh where is the justification in that comment of murder?

Me saying that you seemingly hold police to a lower standard to protect the law than everyone else isn't me justifying murder. You have lost in your rush to be hyperbolic to the extreme.

If this is a race to the line of "who can create the most ridiculous hyperbolic arguments" you've won. Congratulations on the shit prize.

- - - Updated - - -

Should I say that about most of what you're saying when it devolves deeper into your need to establish the police as a institution that exists solely to murder minorities?
    I mean there are departments who seemingly have that aim. There was a department in Florida that framed black men over and over and over. How did that happen? Well the officer was found to be framing people before and the DA gave him the option of staying and facing charges or moving to another town. So he moved and started framing people again

The FBI and DHS says that KKK and white nationalist have infiltrated the police departments and over some 18 years the issue has gotten far worse and it is a threat to national security. Tell me... who to white nationalist and KKK target? What is the history of the KKK?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why a group dedicated to killing a group would keep them around and treat them equally.

But hey. This is the same universe where the rioters looters are all white supremacists but they shouldn't be stopped because MLK quote.
    You may want to button up, your racism is showing.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re not going to gain any points claiming to be angels when dozens of people are dead today who shouldn’t be as a result of the riots. And you don’t have to be to make a good argument. Police brutality is a serious problem. We need to do better. Much better. George Floyd bless his soul should not have had to die to get a real conversation about this going. The longer the riots go on though, the more people will die. It’s a sad and unfortunate certainty.
    What about the hundreds of dead at the hands of police? The riots are very few and hardly anyone is dying through those.

More people are dying due to cops... but go on and tell minorities how they need to protest the right way. When kneeling was so shocking to white people they considered making fucking laws against it

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Let me ask you a one on one question, just your own opinion. Do you consider any black American who calls out black on black violence, who calls out BLM as hypocritical, who might even be a voting conservative, do you consider them as being uncle Tom's?
    No. but if they are acting like there is hypocrisy because they wan't to pretend these protest don't exist and try to deflect from the issues BLM protest for id call them an idiot.

Oh where is the justification in that comment of murder?
    - - - Updated - - -
    What about the hundreds of dead at the hands of police? The riots are very few and hardly anyone is dying through those.

More people are dying due to cops... but go on and tell minorities how they need to protest the right way. When kneeling was so shocking to white people they considered making fucking laws against it
    Right there

- - - Updated - - -

Well that is a hilarious conclusion.

Do you think BLM is detrimental to white people? You must think that BLM is detrimental to white people in some way because apparently treating crimes against black people as equal so... detrimental to white people?
    Don’t ask me, it’s your logic not mine.

How about start by not treating blacks or whites or any racial or ethnic group as a monolith? Because that’s what racists do. Literally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right there
    Where he doesn't say what you're claiming.

You're making shit up out of fucking nothing. Your fantasies are not reality.

Right there
    What's in the box?

10+ Year Old Account

Latino man has had enough with protesters, tells them to f**k off with a chainsaw.

"CALL THE COPS" XD!!!
    Last edited by Trassk; 2020-06-06 at 05:42 PM.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Where he doesn't say what you're claiming.

You're making shit up out of fucking nothing. Your fantasies are not reality.
    The riots are few and hardly anyone is dying through those. His words. Stop drinking the kool-aid Endus, I know you’re better than that.

Latino man has had enough with protesters, tells them to f**k off with a chainsaw.
    That's fucking assault. You can't threaten peaceful protesters with a fucking chainsaw like that.

That's some mentally deranged, truly unhinged shit.