Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

Latino man has had enough with protesters, tells them to f**k off with a chainsaw.
    Why are our resident racists trying to make this more about the protests and scant riots than about why the protests are happening

Why are you supporting deadly assault against protesters by the way you literally say "protesters" which means you know they are protesting.

Latino man has had enough with protesters, tells them to f**k off with a chainsaw.
    Trassk: You don't solve anything with violence
    Also Trassk: Check out this dude threatening protesters with a chainsaw!

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    The riots are few and hardly anyone is dying through those. His words. Stop drinking the kool-aid Endus, I know you’re better than that.
    Okay and how does that justify shit? Do you know what the word justify means?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's fucking assault. You can't threaten peaceful protesters with a fucking chainsaw like that.

That's some mentally deranged, truly unhinged shit.
    Are you saying a Hispanic man has no right to protest? He didn't assault anyone, just cleared the way.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post

Well it's because racist minds feel if the violence is against the people that are trying to bring a light to racism it is okay.

I mean he's not going to get any fucking latin support largely as latinos and blacks both face near the same disproportionate treatment.

Are you saying a Hispanic man has no right to protest? He didn't assault anyone, just cleared the way.

Running around with a chainsaw threatening peaceful protesters is "protest"???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    seems to be right up your street.
    #boycottchina

His race has nothing to do with it, and your attempt to use his race as a shield is repulsive and disgusting.

He threatened people on the street with a chainsaw. People on the street who were not threatening him, were violating no laws, and were not causing any issues.

That's assault.

And you're apparently fine with that. Which is beyond fucked up. Like, holy shit dude. Seek help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Well it's because racist minds feel if the violence is against the people that are trying to bring a light to racism it is okay.

I mean he's not going to get any fucking latin support largely as latinos and blacks both face near the same disproportionate treatment.

Running around with a chainsaw threatening peaceful protesters is "protest"???
    mental gymnatics, did they teach that in university?

Its perfectly alright to ignore the riots caused by this event because it came from a good place according to you. But when someone uses the same methods of standing against the cause of said riots, its suddenly bad?

This event has shown by the level of narrow minded hypocrisy coming from supporters of this whole thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    His race has nothing to do with it, and your attempt to use his race as a shield is repulsive and disgusting.

He threatened people on the street with a chainsaw. People on the street who were not threatening him, were violating no laws, and were not causing any issues.

That's assault.

And you're apparently fine with that. Which is beyond fucked up. Like, holy shit dude. Seek help.
    doesn't go with your own narrative to its problematic. Get help yourself love.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    The riots are few and hardly anyone is dying through those. His words. Stop drinking the kool-aid Endus, I know you’re better than that.
    Yes. Both those statements are accurate.

Trying to tie those into some claim that Themius is justifying murder, however, that's where you start fantasizing and expecting the rest of us to treat your overactive imagination as if it were truth.

Not gonna happen. You're making shit up.

seems to be right up your street.
    My Street? I've never advocated threatening people with Chainsaws after proclaiming that "violence solves nothing".

No...that's entirely "your street". Hypocrisy Crescent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and my girlfriend will be attending the protests tomorrow in London...

We're looking for a social distancing protest site which we have seen there are a few, thanks to a few friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its perfectly alright to ignore the riots caused by this event because it came from a good place according to you.
    Point of order; nobody is saying to ignore the riots. They're saying that aggressive suppression of those riots furthers the very same injustice that is provoking the riots. It's adding fuel to the fire, rather than tamping it down. You don't end rioting by increasing the injustice that provoked them.

You end riots by ending that injustice. In this case, that means ending police brutality and their victimization of black Americans.

If you're refusing to address that underlying injustice, you don't actually have an interest in ending the riots. You're just encouraging more brutality.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Okay and how does that justify shit? Do you know what the word justify means?
    Do you? You were trying to say that by comparison to police killings riot caused deaths were less. To which a reasonable person might say ‘how is that a justification of their murders?’

If you don’t even understand the words coming out of your mouth, how do you expect me to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you? You were trying to say that by comparison to police killings riot caused deaths were less. To which a reasonable person might say ‘how is that a justification of their murders?’

If you don’t even understand the words coming out of your mouth, how do you expect me to?
    At best, it's a statement that the focus should be on ending the greatest threat first.

And in this case, that larger threat (the police brutality and murdering) is what's causing the riots, in the first place. So addressing that issue also ends the riots.

Trying to construe anything Themius said as "justifying murder"? That's you making shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Yes. Both those statements are accurate.

Trying to tie those into some claim that Themius is justifying murder, however, that's where you start fantasizing and expecting the rest of us to treat your overactive imagination as if it were truth.

Not gonna happen. You're making shit up.
    I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you either didn’t read the original post or misread it.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Its perfectly alright to ignore the riots caused by this event because it came from a good place according to you. But when someone uses the same methods of standing against the cause of said riots, its suddenly bad?

This event has shown by the level of narrow minded hypocrisy coming from supporters of this whole thing.

- - - Updated - - -

You are doing a whole lot of projecting when it comes to mental gymnastics and hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    At best, it's a statement that the focus should be on ending the greatest threat first.

And in this case, that larger threat (the police brutality and murdering) is what's causing the riots, in the first place. So addressing that issue also ends the riots.

Trying to construe anything Themius said as "justifying murder"? That's you making shit up.
    Aaaaand now you’re just back pedaling. Get some coffee, you’re getting sloppy.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did I say ignore the riots? Riots happen but if you want to solve the riots you need to solve why they happen in the first place. This event shows that too many white people care more about property rights than human rights.

"I wish people hated racism as much as they hate riots"

- - - Updated - - -

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you either didn’t read the original post or misread it.

The problem is you don't give a fuck about what you see or hear. You instead make up whatever the fuck you want first and then assume it true.

This is how racism persisted...

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaand now you’re just back pedaling. Get some coffee, you’re getting sloppy.
    You are a person who sees people rioting because of injustice, and says "let's solve the riots!" Yet ignores the very thing causing them. Do you see how that is broken and dumb?

That's not justifying shit, that's saying riots happen. they're unfortunate, they wouldn't happen if this overarching issue was solved though.

At lest with black people we know how to solve the riots, fix the justice system.

How do we solve white people rioting though? Like how do you fix it so white people don't take to the streets burning cars because the Eagles won? Or because pumpkin party was broken up? Now that's a conundrum.

You have black people protesting, a few riots very very few... because they're fed up of being killed and no justice in the system and angry.

Then you have white people rioting because... they're anarchist, or because they're happy that they won a football game or because they're angry that they have to break up a pumpkin party

Yet difference in treatment of white riots largely never gets mentioned, for fuck sakes the media called the pumpkin riots just a rowdy bunch of kids. THEY WERE DESTROYING PROPERTY AND BURNING CARS
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-06-06 at 06:07 PM.

I enjoy this guy. He has some really good stuff. Definitely worth a watch especially if you think nothing is wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you want the riots to stop, you don't punch down on the protesters.

You stop the riots by solving the underlying systemic issues that cause them to happen in the first place.
    Do so, and you won't see another damn riot ever again.

Don't, and have fun watching it happen again in a few years.
    Probably to a worse extent as well, since such stuff tends to ramp up.

Protest what?
    Protest the right to... stand on the corner of some street?

Threatening a bunch of people with a chainsaw is not "protesting".

Formerly known as Arafal