Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexosaurus View Post
    Well, his corpse would have decomposed/been picked clean by scavengers within a matter of weeks or months. He should have been a pile of unidentifiable bones laying buried by silt and other debris by the time 20 years had passed. The same probably goes for all the ships we found down there. Wood does not last very long under sea-water.

I know it's a fantasy setting but c'mon. That whole plot point was just outlandish to me.
    Well, imagine Jaina's face if he saw a barely identifiable corpse walking forth to hug her. And here I was thinking that humans welcame the undead with open arms, as of BtS
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexosaurus View Post
    Well, his corpse would have decomposed/been picked clean by scavengers within a matter of weeks or months. He should have been a pile of unidentifiable bones laying buried by silt and other debris by the time 20 years had passed. The same probably goes for all the ships we found down there. Wood does not last very long under sea-water.

I know it's a fantasy setting but c'mon. That whole plot point was just outlandish to me.
    Forsaken embalmers are as good at their profession as hackers in Hollywood films.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Nathanos is actually in his brothers body
    The cousin was used as fuel. Nathan's own body was restored using his cousins. He's not occupying a body that isnt his.

And no, please. No Humans on the Horde. Keep the Forsaken model unique.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Well there's this whole realm dedicated to rebirth.
    Said realm only rejuvinates wild gods or spirits of nature.

Yeah what we really need is a human vs human game cause uknow , human potential . /s

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Said realm only rejuvinates wild gods or spirits of nature.
    Yeah but maybe it can be used on mortals (undeads) too.

I think that's what the Drust are trying to do. Hijack it.

So what? They gonna remove undead? Why? Cause some forum goer thinks they are too hardcore? Or maybe because animated corpses are taboo in China?

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Yea derk being less decomposed than all other undead makes 0 sense considering where his body was and for how long he's been dead
    Did no one else catch the whole 'Hey there's a Red Dragon who is kinda dead but still radiating massive amounts of energy right there and maybe the whole Red Dragons preserving life thing is why these bodies aren't utterly destroyed' thing.
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.