Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    I enjoy this guy. He has some really good stuff. Definitely worth a watch especially if you think nothing is wrong.
    This comment seems relevant:

Let's remember George Floyd worked a tipped position. The kind of position where criminals spend their counterfeit money on tips and service to get real money exchanged back. (Making him and all tipped positions a common source of victims of counterfeiting)
    And paid with an alleged counterfeit $20.
    Just to make it oh so much more clear that George Floyd should have been peacefully interviewed. Not even handcuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Are you saying a Hispanic man has no right to protest? He didn't assault anyone, just cleared the way.
    Once again, you show your lack of understanding of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Protest what?
    Protest the right to... stand on the corner of some street?

Threatening a bunch of people with a chainsaw is not "protesting".
    He's protesting against their right to free speech, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    Aaaaand now you’re just back pedaling. Get some coffee, you’re getting sloppy.
    I love when people try to put words into other peoples mouths, fail to accomplish it, then attack the people who point out how they are insincere fucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Texan here. N0o where in our laws allows for chasing peaceful protesters off with a weapon. Only those directly threatening your establishment.

Brandishing a weapon, like he did, without any diretc threat to your life or your properyty, is illegal and is not a protest in itself

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Well it's because racist minds feel if the violence is against the people that are trying to bring a light to racism it is okay.
    I mean... your comments on the rioters say the same

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Oh look, ridiculous arguments from someone who doesn't understand the concept of social violence.

Care to address the police in North Carolina raiding a gay bar during Pride month, or is that signature of yours just virtue signalling?
    Is this what you're saying white people have to feel guilty about? Police and sexuality have nothing to do with race. I don't know where you're trying to go with this.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Where did I say ignore the riots? Riots happen but if you want to solve the riots you need to solve why they happen in the first place. This event shows that too many white people care more about property rights than human rights.

"I wish people hated racism as much as they hate riots"

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is you don't give a fuck about what you see or hear. You instead make up whatever the fuck you want first and then assume it true.

This is how racism persisted...

- - - Updated - - -

You are a person who sees people rioting because of injustice, and says "let's solve the riots!" Yet ignores the very thing causing them. Do you see how that is broken and dumb?

That's not justifying shit, that's saying riots happen. they're unfortunate, they wouldn't happen if this overarching issue was solved though.

At lest with black people we know how to solve the riots, fix the justice system.

How do we solve white people rioting though? Like how do you fix it so white people don't take to the streets burning cars because the Eagles won? Or because pumpkin party was broken up? Now that's a conundrum.

You have black people protesting, a few riots very very few... because they're fed up of being killed and no justice in the system and angry.

Then you have white people rioting because... they're anarchist, or because they're happy that they won a football game or because they're angry that they have to break up a pumpkin party

Yet difference in treatment of white riots largely never gets mentioned, for fuck sakes the media called the pumpkin riots just a rowdy bunch of kids. THEY WERE DESTROYING PROPERTY AND BURNING CARS
    Again lots of racism inherent in your statements. I don’t want to call you out because I’m assuming it comes from a place of ignorance or a lack of perspective and not because you’re actually a racist. Unfortunately it looks like some of your teachers were.

One thing to consider, is it possible that BOTH are intolerable? That opposition to one doesn’t eliminate the possibility of opposition to the other? They world is a lot more gray, son. I wish it weren’t because it’d be a whole lot easier but it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Is this what you're saying white people have to feel guilty about? Police and sexuality have nothing to do with race. I don't know where you're trying to go with this.
    He's racist against white people. he's in denial about it too.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    I love when people try to put words into other peoples mouths, fail to accomplish it, then attack the people who point out how they are insincere fucks.
    Endus is anything but insincere and I have a lot of respect for them. We happen to disagree on some things. I’m just used to more of a scalpel neatly cutting my arguments from them instead of a sledgehammer. I think they probably just got used to handling base trolling mostly instead of any kind of actual debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I have no doubt at all that third degree manslaughter will stick.
    I have seen conflicting reports on this charge. Some sites say third degree manslaughter, others say second degree manslaughter. Do we know for sure which it is?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Endus is anything but insincere and I have a lot of respect for them. We happen to disagree on some things. I’m just used to more of a scalpel neatly cutting my arguments from them instead of a sledgehammer. I think they probably just got used to handling base trolling mostly instead of any kind of actual debate.
    Woosh.

So white people supporting BLM are race traitors? I really hope you can recognize the racism inherent in your statements.
    This was my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Systemic racism and a culture of police brutality.
    Do we know the old man's race? Martin Gugino is his name, I believe, and he at least *looks* pretty white.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Do we know the old man's race? Martin Gugino is his name, I believe, and he at least *looks* pretty white.
    That has nothing to do with the statement. The problem with the system is BOTH systemic racism AND a culture of police brutality however this is not an "and" statement where both have to be true. It is an or statement where one of these two things can be applied.

Systemic racism a culture of police brutality doesn't mean that officers don't exclusively assault people of color.

That's kinda like, the whole point of the "culture of police brutality" part of it.

Or was this you trying to aggressively miss the point? This is a pointless strawman and I wonder why you wasted the time posting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have seen conflicting reports on this charge. Some sites say third degree manslaughter, others say second degree manslaughter. Do we know for sure which it is?
    This week he was charged with 2nd degree murder, escalating from the initial charge of 3rd degree manslaughter, and his co conspirators with aiding and abetting 2nd degree. I'm not intimately familiar with Minnesota law, states vary, but if it's similar to other states you cannot levy two charges simultaneously that cover the same criminal act. Instead, they are charged with the 2nd degree murder, and tried accordingly. The jury (or parties coming to an agreement) can either find them guilty, find them not guilty of 2nd degree but guilty of 3rd degree manslaughter as they follow the same function (you can go from 1st to 2nd degree murder then 3rd degree manslaughter, same with assault, but you cannot hop from murder to assault they would be different charges), or not guilty on all counts.

My estimation is that they will find him not guilty of 2nd degree murder, but guilty of the lesser charge of 3rd degree manslaughter. The purpose of charging with 2nd, even though it's a pipe dream, is likely due to three factors. First, it gets the public off their back for the time being until the bill comes due later. Second, the best way to defend against 2nd is to admit to the crime but say it was not intentional, that he did not perform those actions with the intent to kill and that George Floyd died due to horrible negligence for the consequences of the officer's actions. Third, I do not believe that in Minnesota you can charge for co conspiracy for 3rd degree manslaughter, so by bringing the higher charge before court it pulls the others in without attempting to charge them all individually.

"Look... they beat up a white man...guess that means there is no such thing as systemic racism. I mean, sure, I guess it also shows that cops are thugs and police brutality is an issue everyone should take seriously...but no racism! "

10+ Year Old Account
    Are people really pointing to the man nearly killed by the Buffalo PD as an example that it's not just a race issue? If anything, it's an example that everyone in our society has a vested interest in police reform. Just because there is a racial disparity to the detriment of African Americans doesn't mean that the police don't screw with the lives of people of all skin tones. So you might as well jump on the bandwagon, if not for the interest of so many millions of Americans, than for your own.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, do you think you are debating?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Wait, do you think you are debating?
    Do I need to point out the inherent racism in this statement? I'm just going to assume it was unintentional.