Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New Preserved Contaminants - June 5th, 2020

New Preserved Contaminants - June 5th, 2020
    New Preserved Contaminants are now available for purchase from MOTHER in the Chamber of Heart. In Europe, these items will be available for purchase this Saturday at 9 PM CET.

Available in this Rotation

Choosing Your Corruption
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Choosing Your Corruption

In addition to any unlocked Essences, MOTHER will now also offer several new Preserved Contaminants, which allow for a specific Corruption effect (and the associated Corruption penalty) to be applied to a selected item. The inventory of available Preserved Contaminants will change twice each week, mirroring the Assault cadence, and will cycle through all available Corruption effects at various levels of potency.

You can use a Preserved Contaminant to apply the Corruption you purchased to any uncorrupted item that can be Corrupted, much like an enchant.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    so next week the final 13 are up: Versatile Tier 1 & 2, Deadly Momentum Tier 1 & 3, Surging Vitality Tier 3, Honed Mind Tier 2, Echoing Void Tier 1 & 3, Infinite Stars Tier 2, Twilight Devastation Tier 1, Twisted Appendage Tier 2, Void Ritual Tier 3 and Gushing Wound

Well mages had a long time to stack up on that mastery %, should be all extremely optimized for their % with extra saved for later lol. RIP logs

Please...for the love of god, bring essences back down to 500

Me leaving the corruption vendor tonight -> https://tenor.com/view/inrain-skip-gif-9898770

TD rank 3 is of interest, but using that would give me 90 corruption. At that level, raiding would be out of the question.

Be nice if the currency could net us Malefic Cores instead. Up the resistance further before buying more corruptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    TD rank 3 is of interest, but using that would give me 90 corruption. At that level, raiding would be out of the question.
    To be fair, using TD in raids is practically never optimal (silly things like 30-tank runs aside). It's an M+ thing, if anything. And not even always optimal there.

...not that you'd go to 90 in M+ either, of course ¬_¬

Watch Tanks go crazy with stacks of TD...

10+ Year Old Account
    FINALLY TD3. Woooot my prot Paully is super happy rn

Guess mages can now rejoice haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Please...for the love of god, bring essences back down to 500
    It's literally the exact same cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    To be fair, using TD in raids is practically never optimal (silly things like 30-tank runs aside). It's an M+ thing, if anything. And not even always optimal there.

...not that you'd go to 90 in M+ either, of course ¬_¬
    TD3 also isn't really all that much more useful than TD2. Echoes/Corruption is identical, and 50 is easier to work around than 75.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    TD3 also isn't really all that much more useful than TD2. Echoes/Corruption is identical, and 50 is easier to work around than 75.
    Except it gives you more damage. 50 percent more damage. It's far superior because you are only locking one piece. The only question is whether or not you have the budget for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Havikz View Post
    It's literally the exact same cost.
    My alt had ~2.5k echoes before vendor became thing and essence costed 500. After they added vendor they increased cost of essences but didnt increase my alts echoes...

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    My alt had ~2.5k echoes before vendor became thing and essence costed 500. After they added vendor they increased cost of essences but didnt increase my alts echoes...
    They annouced that if you want to buy essences you need to do it before new system will be implemented. You just missed this point in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakhar View Post
    They annouced that if you want to buy essences you need to do it before new system will be implemented. You just missed this point in game.
    They announced it, like, one day before. Inexcusable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakhar View Post
    They annouced that if you want to buy essences you need to do it before new system will bue implemented. You just missed this point in game.
    2 days in advance.. was not even home at those days.. they could have just increased everyone's currency by 5*.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    They announced it, like, one day before. Inexcusable.
    They announced it after the fact. Europeans hot the message in time. Most Americans didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    2 days in advance.. was not even home at those days.. they could have just increased everyone's currency by 5*.
    Only if they also retroactively gave everyone the echoes they missed out on by having all essences on rank 3

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    You mean the currency lot of main chars never got before because they already have every essence on r3?!