Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Since when did Actiblizzard decide to become racist company?

So recently they've banned a player for 100 years. For the sole reason of questioning their 'BLM event' ingame.
    All that player did was pointing out to Billzord's own statements of "we take no part in political crap" back in 2019 when China incident happened. Apparently that was enough for Billzord to ban a specific person. A question. One single question.

Hypocrisy intensifies.
    Still, that's something I would expect from Billzord. What I did NOT expect was their decision to actually partake in this 'BLM' stuff.

Can someone please explain to me since when do we tolerate racism?
    'BLM' is pure, distilled racism.
    There is no such thing as '%racetype% lives matter'. Any attempt to make such declaration is an attempt to indulge racism.
    'Lives matter'. Period.

Whoever decides to violate the base concept by adding anything to this statement is racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol no, BLM is not racist. Saying bullshit like all lives matter is just a way to distract the fact black people are getting killed. It's more likely you are racist because you don't want black lives to matter.

By the way this is you.

Last edited by Clone; 2020-06-07 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    'BLM' is pure, distilled racism.
    There is no such thing as '%racetype% lives matter'. Any attempt to make such declaration is an attempt to indulge racism.
    'Lives matter'. Period.
    So why did you make this thread? You obviously don't care to have any discussion and just want to be racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    They do this because it's the hip thing to do and doing hip things generates / protects your money inflow. They don't care either way.

Welcome to capitalism.
    Except capitalism/profit has nothing to do with this. For them as a company the best option would be to stay quiet. You're vastly overestimating how many people would become a Blizzard customer because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    They do this because it's the hip thing to do and doing hip things generates / protects your money inflow. They don't care either way.

Welcome to capitalism.
    This will not generate any income. Nor will it protect anything. The only outcome this may cause is further discreditation of the company as a whole. Which is why I asked this question: since when Billzord aims for the racist community approval instead of decent community approval? What insanity is this?

Because BLM is not racist and all the whiny bitch babies that apparently think it is have an inferiority complex?

To say something matters doesn't remove the fact that other things matter....It just means it matters TOO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, fuck off dude and educate yourself.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

You need to educate yourself OP. You are the epitome of a racist if you truly feel this way.
    Also, killing black people and speaking against it is not what I would deem political. It's a human right, and it's what you and your friend there should actively be speaking up about.

3+ Year Old Account
    Lmao we can't even see the real reason he's banned.

But even if we trust in what you say: Black lives matter is not racism, All lives matter is racist, because it tries to distract from the actual problem by taking a generalist point of view.

Yes. Yes, that means you are a part of the problem.
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by ComplexSignal View Post
    Oh man, educate yourself. This is just so sad to see.
    For once - this is not about you. This is about Black Lives Mattering. Your white ass has mattered for hundreds of years. Shut your mouth and sit the fuck down for a minute.

You're just using this thread as an excuse to rile up racist bullshit here. Take it elsewhere. Or rather, just be quiet.
    Congratulations, you've successfully managed to make two racist statements in one post. Which kinda proves my point. Your efforts were appreciated. Dismissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    This will not generate any income. Nor will it protect anything. The only outcome this may cause is further discreditation of the company as a whole. Which is why I asked this question: since when Billzord aims for the racist community approval instead of decent community approval? What insanity is this?
    No, if Blizzard shuts it down then it's bad press for the company, which hurts income.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    All lives matter is racist
    Perfection.
    I think I'll save this for future reference.

Are we suppose to believe a random picture from no where that can easily be faked?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Oh man, educate yourself. This is just so sad to see.
    For once - this is not about you. This is about Black Lives Mattering. Your white ass has mattered for hundreds of years. Shut your mouth and sit the fuck down for a minute.

You're just using this thread as an excuse to rile up racist bullshit here. Take it elsewhere. Or rather, just be quiet.
    Actually, what's going on right now, has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter or black people in general. It's about police brutality and government atrocities. Making it a racial thing completely undermines what it's actually about.

Its a poorly coined term for sure.
    Its been like this since the beginning though.
    The push for "equality" isn't just for equality. Its just for solving problems that uniquely affect that group.

Truth of the matter is, people can never be equal because they are not the same.

Anyway, no clue what that nonsense with Blizzard is but I don't believe that's even real.
    Show the email or move on.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

3+ Year Old Account
    Perfection.
    I think I'll save this for future reference.
    Yeah, maybe quote the full sentence you illiterate idiot. But I guess you're the type of person that isn't capable of proper citation.
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

10+ Year Old Account

This mentality is strange to me, as my 'white ass' has only been here and mattered (in whatever capacity) for about 28 years.

More on-topic though, I'm more wondering about the mentioned in-game event. I'm guessing it was arranged by players.
    Seems overkill banning someone for 100 years for disrupting in-game. This is, of course, assuming it's real and not fabricated.
    Would players have been banned, if a Blitzchung protest was disrupted though?

If you don't understand what BLM stands for - and since you are publicly spouting the "all lives matter" shit, you are a flaming racist and deserve to be called out. Get the fuck out of here.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I observe the amount of unemployed black people in US who do nothing. They're being sustained indefinitely by the taxpayers' money.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I'm reading the information about a school teacher who got gutted by three black teens from his class after he refused to issue them passable marks for no reason.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I see burning districts.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I scroll through the crime rate statistics.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for. An undisputed declaration of racism. Brought to the modern society by the hysterical modern 'overtolerance' and 'holier-than-thou' lifestyle.

The issue is your fundamental misunderstanding of what most of the people saying black lives matter really means. If you dont believe that blacks in the us are at a disadvantage in almost every aspect of life, you are the racist one.

BLM doesnt mean ONLY black lives matter, its similar to saying Boston Strong after the marathon bombings. Then your response would be, "Yea but my city, (insert your city here), is strong too. What about my city?" Well your city didnt just get attacked. For the majority of people it just means standing up for our black communities, granted there are some bad apples, but so is there everywhere. Hell, 57 cops resigned because two officers got suspended for severely injuring and almost killing a 75 year old man...

Also blizzard did it because it's the in thing for companies to pretend to care about this stuff. All about those profits. If we are talking about what they want us to think they are doing then it was done to protect the 1st amendment.

'Lives matter'. Period.
    Ofc all lives matter, that doesn't need to be said. But that is not the conversation that is happening! Black people's lives has, on record, mattered less for so long, from slavery to just everyday racism, and enough is enough! We must talk about the pressing matters, end the racism. By saying Black Lives Matter doesn't diminish yours or my life's worth, it just puts the spotlight on the pressing matter of racism that is happening!
    Clone expressed it well in their post.