Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    Your 'full sentence' is exactly what I quoted.
    You made two statements, then you added an 'explanation' of sorts. Which nobody asked you for. But that's beside the point. Those sentences were as follows:
    - Black lives matter is not racism
    - All lives matter is racist
    Thus, you quite clearly declared yourself as a hypocritical racist.
    Congrats.
    A comma isn't ending a sentence. Just like I said: Illiterate.
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkelzahn View Post
    Actually, what's going on right now, has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter or black people in general. It's about police brutality and government atrocities. Making it a racial thing completely undermines what it's actually about.
    BlM is literally an anti police brutality movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, so you qualify a 'child molester' and 'rapist murderer' a proper human and not a criminal who must be removed from the community.
    Makes perfect sense to me.
    I guess the next stop after 'BLM' stuff will be exactly that. 'Molester lives matter', 'rapist lives matter' and maybe even 'cannibal lives matter'. That's what your ultimate goal is, isn't it? "Freedom for everyone! I'm free to kill that person!"
    So you see black people as equal to molesters, rapists, and cannibals who must be removed from the community then?

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkelzahn View Post
    Actually, what's going on right now, has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter or black people in general. It's about police brutality and government atrocities. Making it a racial thing completely undermines what it's actually about.
    It is a racial thing when it is systematically against people of color.

I love how people scream that only black lives matter now.. I guess all the white farmers being killed by black people in afrika is totally fine right? lol..

But hey! How to fight racism? Let's riot, plunder, assault, threaten and burn down buildings! that will show them we are perfectly reasonable people.

Kindly enlighten me then. Name me some of those "disadvantages".
    You already named quite a few yourself. You just failed to realise it and blame the victims.

Because you won't go and burn down their HQ if you think they aren't your "ally", while BLM and various revolutionary factions who have hijacked the protests will.

I guess the next stop after 'BLM' stuff will be exactly that. 'Molester lives matter', 'rapist lives matter' and maybe even 'cannibal lives matter'. That's what your ultimate goal is, isn't it? "Freedom for everyone! I'm free to kill that person!"
    So you believe a black person is as bad as a molester, rapist or cannibal?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplexSignal View Post
    Oh man, educate yourself. This is just so sad to see.
    For once - this is not about you. This is about Black Lives Mattering. Your white ass has mattered for hundreds of years. Shut your mouth and sit the fuck down for a minute.

You're just using this thread as an excuse to rile up racist bullshit here. Take it elsewhere. Or rather, just be quiet.
    Sir, you sound self-loathing.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I observe the amount of unemployed black people in US who do nothing. They're being sustained indefinitely by the taxpayers' money.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I'm reading the information about a school teacher who got gutted by three black teens from his class after he refused to issue them passable marks for no reason.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I see burning districts.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I scroll through the crime rate statistics.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for. An undisputed declaration of racism. Brought to the modern society by the hysterical modern 'overtolerance' and 'holier-than-thou' lifestyle.
    So just pure racist drivel.

[/QUOTE]
    Greetings from a white german.
    We've learned our lesson (for the most part at least), but you never did.[/QUOTE]

Hold up....you think what’s going on right now is as bad as the Holocaust...? What in the fuck....

Trolling seems apt considering how people misconstrue what they said during the blitczhun debacle.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

3+ Year Old Account
    All lives matter bro. But this is a really uncomfortable topic

Wait, what did OP do that got him in trouble? And people protest in game? That's kind of interesting, I didn't know that people did that
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

You're a fucking racist.
    Damn you really showed him. Das racis!

Like Saturn, the Revolution devours its children. This has never been more true than right now. Although personally I don't believe you guys have what it takes to achieve anything and make it to a a post revolution point. Either way you lose.

So recently they've banned a player for 100 years. For the sole reason of questioning their 'BLM event' ingame.
    All that player did was pointing out to Billzord's own statements of "we take no part in political crap" back in 2019 when China incident happened. Apparently that was enough for Billzord to ban a specific person. A question. One single question.

Hypocrisy intensifies.
    Still, that's something I would expect from Billzord. What I did NOT expect was their decision to actually partake in this 'BLM' stuff.

Can someone please explain to me since when do we tolerate racism?
    'BLM' is pure, distilled racism.
    There is no such thing as '%racetype% lives matter'. Any attempt to make such declaration is an attempt to indulge racism.
    'Lives matter'. Period.

Whoever decides to violate the base concept by adding anything to this statement is racist.
    lol we need some more context then just a picture of a blurred messege my dude...

also 100 years.. so a perma ban...
    also no, they do take part in political crap, they have for a long time, they just dont want people hijacking THEIR stuff to do THEIR messeges.
    blizzard wants to make their own messeges, not have people force messeges onto them.

also how the fuck is black lives matter racist?

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    I love how people scream that only black lives matter now.. I guess all the white farmers being killed by black people in afrika is totally fine right? lol..

But hey! How to fight racism? Let's riot, plunder, assault, threaten and burn down buildings! that will show them we are perfectly reasonable people.
    I don't remember anybody other than the resident racists saying only black lives matter.

And there's reason to believe the rioting, plundering groups are themselves racists and opportunists who either seek to discredit or profit from the actual protests.

10+ Year Old Account
    This will not generate any income. Nor will it protect anything. The only outcome this may cause is further discreditation of the company as a whole. Which is why I asked this question: since when Billzord aims for the racist community approval instead of decent community approval? What insanity is this?
    what the hell is a discreditation?

also try to get a better grasp on things, as multiple people have already explained to you so eloquently. It is a call to attention.

100 year ban seems inappropriate if this is the level of ignorance. should be a 1 hundred thousand.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by GucciWarr View Post
    Greetings from a white german.
    We've learned our lesson (for the most part at least), but you never did.
    Hold up....you think what’s going on right now is as bad as the Holocaust...? What in the fuck....
    No, and they didn't say so. Only that they learned from it.

This will not generate any income. Nor will it protect anything. The only outcome this may cause is further discreditation of the company as a whole. Which is why I asked this question: since when Billzord aims for the racist community approval instead of decent community approval? What insanity is this?
    holy fucking shit my dude.
    If they said "fuck white people" sure thats racist, a fair few BLM people are doing so.

But BLM as a whole is not racist my dude...

You're a funny one. And also a fucking racist.
    I support the protests because the police system needs to be reformed (e.g. qualified immunity). This helps everyone.

I just think you're conflating two statistics when you need to separate them ("relative" importance vs "absolute" importance).
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2020-06-07 at 04:41 PM.