Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    So recently they've banned a player for 100 years. For the sole reason of questioning their 'BLM event' ingame.
    All that player did was pointing out to Billzord's own statements of "we take no part in political crap" back in 2019 when China incident happened. Apparently that was enough for Billzord to ban a specific person. A question. One single question.

Hypocrisy intensifies.
    Still, that's something I would expect from Billzord. What I did NOT expect was their decision to actually partake in this 'BLM' stuff.

Can someone please explain to me since when do we tolerate racism?
    'BLM' is pure, distilled racism.
    There is no such thing as '%racetype% lives matter'. Any attempt to make such declaration is an attempt to indulge racism.
    'Lives matter'. Period.

Whoever decides to violate the base concept by adding anything to this statement is racist.
    BLM is antiracist. go back to stormfront.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Whilst I'm not 100% convinced the picture linked in the OP is true; Blizzard supporting BLM won't necessarily generate profits, but unlike the Hong Kong incident there's not really any downside to supporting BLM as there would be potentially getting your products banned in China. They need the good PR they can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations, you've successfully managed to make two racist statements in one post. Which kinda proves my point. Your efforts were appreciated. Dismissed.
    nope. the person banned was dismissed. Deservedly so.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    also how the fuck is black lives matter racist?
    Because white lives aren't included in that statement.

Mfw i live on a country were black people are a recent adition to our culture and "no lifes matters" could be the motto of the government
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplexSignal View Post
    Oh man, educate yourself. This is just so sad to see.
    For once - this is not about you. This is about Black Lives Mattering. Your white ass has mattered for hundreds of years. Shut your mouth and sit the fuck down for a minute.

You're just using this thread as an excuse to rile up racist bullshit here. Take it elsewhere. Or rather, just be quiet.
    I mean you are being kinda racist, dont assume hes white, and dont be so agressive, you can call this dude the idiot racist he is, without bringing up his skin colour/assuming his skin colour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get a white tax soon that will fix everything.

He must've said some extraordinarily bad things in order to get 100 years instead of a perma.

That said, it's most likely a typo and he's meant to get 6 months, so he can appeal and probably get it fixed.
    Last edited by WaltherLeopold; 2020-06-07 at 04:40 PM.

Slavery

/10
    So you think black people are slaves in modern day America? You sound very racist, by the way, I'm not white, so I'll use my race card here, I'm also female, so if you don't want to be a sexist racist, you better agree with me and say you are sorry for being a racist. Makes sense, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Because white lives aren't included in that statement.
    I was about to link you, your very own post from the front page, very good.

So recently they've banned a player for 100 years. For the sole reason of questioning their 'BLM event' ingame.
    All that player did was pointing out to Billzord's own statements of "we take no part in political crap" back in 2019 when China incident happened. Apparently that was enough for Billzord to ban a specific person. A question. One single question.

Hypocrisy intensifies.
    Still, that's something I would expect from Billzord. What I did NOT expect was their decision to actually partake in this 'BLM' stuff.

Can someone please explain to me since when do we tolerate racism?
    'BLM' is pure, distilled racism.
    There is no such thing as '%racetype% lives matter'. Any attempt to make such declaration is an attempt to indulge racism.
    'Lives matter'. Period.

Whoever decides to violate the base concept by adding anything to this statement is racist.

Sounds like you got banned due to disrupting other peoples game play, and from the sounds of it, it sounds like it was the right thing to do as well. but i doubt you will grasp what went on and why it was needed.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    uhhh nope. Literally no one is talking about white bodies or white deaths at the hands of the police.

Besides the fact that, you know, he wasn't alive for hundreds of years. You can't exactly "roll up" the treatment of the same demographic from hundreds of years ago and pretend the sum/aggregate is all infused into one person. It's just nonsensical.

I think you believe that since he mattered "more" than other races that he mattered. This is still not true, as any vague understanding of political history would show you.
    Blatant bullshit.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/blavity....arizona-police

10+ Year Old Account
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I observe the amount of unemployed black people in US who do nothing. They're being sustained indefinitely by the taxpayers' money.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I'm reading the information about a school teacher who got gutted by three black teens from his class after he refused to issue them passable marks for no reason.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I see burning districts.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for when I scroll through the crime rate statistics.
    I see what 'BLM' stands for. An undisputed declaration of racism. Brought to the modern society by the hysterical modern 'overtolerance' and 'holier-than-thou' lifestyle.
    well your truth didnt take too long to come out. only post number 22.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

7+ Year Old Account
    I am glad someone likes it.
    they are pretty funny, and pretty accurate representations of why the ALM movement really doesent make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Three years ago there was one isolated hashtag. Really relevant to the current context...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    holy fucking shit my dude.
    If they said "fuck white people" sure thats racist, a fair few BLM people are doing so.

But BLM as a whole is not racist my dude...
    Debatable. It might be overly generalising, but "white people" did do something to deserve that, and in wide parts of the US still do. What have blacks done to deserve being treated as lesser people?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    I love how people scream that only black lives matter now.. I guess all the white farmers being killed by black people in afrika is totally fine right? lol..

But hey! How to fight racism? Let's riot, plunder, assault, threaten and burn down buildings! that will show them we are perfectly reasonable people.
    Not a single person is screaming about how only black life’s matter they are screaming that black life’s aren’t worthless and are of equal importance to white life’s, Only idiots think other wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol no, BLM is not racist. Saying bullshit like all lives matter is just a way to distract the fact black people are getting killed. It's more likely you are racist because you don't want black lives to matter.

By the way this is you.

these are gold. im going to spread the shit out of these today to some ignorant buffoons in my circles.

Oh man, educate yourself. This is just so sad to see.
    For once - this is not about you. This is about Black Lives Mattering. Your white ass has mattered for hundreds of years. Shut your mouth and sit the fuck down for a minute.

You're just using this thread as an excuse to rile up racist bullshit here. Take it elsewhere. Or rather, just be quiet.
    Try telling those white asses to shut up and sit down without using any form of technology those white asses have invented and made affordably available to the rest of the "asses". A stick and writing in the sand would do but that would involve English so idk =/. Give it a shot.

I don't care I hate all people.

If you have a deep hatred for black people what ever else, this whole BLM circus will not change anything about these people who feel like that. They have their own ideology.
    To be honest, I think BLM is unnecessary. Seen enough black peeps killing white peeps for no reason, so.

sincerly,
    a black guy.