Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Why use her then?
    Because she was edgy, underhanded and ruthless, not to mention having boobs. Too bad that they made almost the worst possible story... U r AlL N0tHinG REEEEEEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Alliance and Horde still being a thing the player character is forced to be a part of is my stupidest thing. Especially after Legion. No matter how much of an "every-man" our character is, i just can't buy that my Dreamgrove Archdruid that went to space and fought a titan still doesn't have enough perspective to understand that the world comes first and the faction second. Bundle in with that the fact that Alliance characters are suddenly enemies with the all horde races from the broken isles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    My bad, I was thinking about 8.2

In 8.2 the chamber is repaired and it is mentioned azeroth is no longer bleeding Azerite.
    In 8.3 we do blast N'zoth with the energy fed into the chamber.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Sylvanas brainwashed other people too? Like she was planning to brainwash that Proudmoore fella.
    They INSTANTLY were on her side after being raised, though. Derek was being tortured for quite a bit of time and didn't turn, despite having no major adverse relations to the undead in the past. The two night elves just switched sides on a dime to the woman who killed them and genocided their people.

I just do NOT understand the logic!

Forsaken being included with horde... still makes no sense to me lorewise.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasavaqe View Post
    They INSTANTLY were on her side after being raised, though. Derek was being tortured for quite a bit of time and didn't turn, despite having no major adverse relations to the undead in the past. The two night elves just switched sides on a dime to the woman who killed them and genocided their people.

ThEy WeRe deSpaIriNg wHeN THey dIed AnD so StaRted MuRdeRinG tHeIr oWn kiN iMmeDiAteLy. FrEe wIlL iS tHe CorNeRstOne of FoRsaKen! No MiNd CoNtroL hErE! AlSo HuMaN PoTeNtiAl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    The player not killing Gul'dan while he was defenseless under the Dark Portal during the start of WoD. That was the absolute dumbest shit.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2020-06-06 at 06:26 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    The player not killing Gul'dan while he was defenseless under the Dark Portal during the start of WoD. That was the absolute dumbest shit.
    I literally was screaming that at the screen when I first did that quest

yes, agree.
    I don't know Medan, so I did a quick wifi search. My gosh, son of half orc and human mage o.0 How can you do that...

7+ Year Old Account
    Everything after wotlk and Kael'thas' story in TBC
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ntlntl View Post
    yes, agree.
    I don't know Medan, so I did a quick wifi search. My gosh, son of half orc and human mage o.0 How can you do that...
    Knaak wrote a lot of trash tier fanfic, but Med'an was his greatest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    easily WoD lore, specifically the idea that demons are one and same across all realities
    While everything in wow can be explained as shitty writing, the 'one and same' idea flat out doesn't make sense
    Demons were different races prior to be demons, easiest example is Eredar pre-demon era, we have 2 Velen, but 1 KJ, and AU is 30 years earlier than ours, why our MU KJ didn't warn the AU KJ (prior to be demon) by 7 whole years earlier that Velen will betray him and run away? Why Socrethar show zero act that he knows we are the ppl who killed him during TBC era? The only one who 'knew' us is Archimonde and that is just flavor text that has zero sign in-game

Everything bad in wow lore - and they are a LOT - can be explained by shitty writings, but this point? This point flat out doesn't make sense! The lower tier creatures demons are one and same across all universes, but their own boss Sargeras is confirmed to be unique for each universe since he is titan!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Knaak wrote a lot of trash tier fanfic, but Med'an was his greatest achievement
    wow comic was his work? Didn't know that

- - - Updated - - -

logic is shit but still exist
    they turned because they just were killing undead, they know 100% what is their fate if they go back to their 'ppl' and how they will be treated
    Derek on other hand died before even seeing a single forsaken, the worst he saw was skeletons who have zero will power or brain, he doesn't understand how a living corpse would be treated
    see? it has logic, shit but does

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oswen View Post
    Forsaken in the Horde and Night Elves in the Alliance, could have actually worked better if their inclusion was switched (pretty but still savage race for the Horde, monstrous Lordaeron citizen race for the Alliance).

Blood Elves switching side to please the asian playerbase, a bad decision which further ruined the Horde image which is still felt to this day with all the high elves movement stuff.

TBC raids, almost noone of them made sense.
    The whole Sunwell debacle with Anveena et all.

Thrallaclysm.

The Horde being the villain every odd expansion apologizing for their mistakes after the Alliance slaps their wrists.

"There must always be a Lich King" .
    "or maybe not" - Sylvanas 2020.

The entire WoD.

Everything recent about Sylvanas.
    did u not learn that Sargeras saw Azeroth as female infant titan and wants to penetrate her with his big sword? no i'm not making those words i'm literally taking words from Chronicles, they turned the most evil in wow, turned him to someone who wants to rape lolis out of lust
    I wonder if they watched too many hentai before writing chronicles
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Gnomes.

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

10+ Year Old Account
    BfA story. MoP was an amazing expansion and they cheapened its oucome by copying it.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah it's real weird. The only explanation I can come up with that isn't "oh woops we forgot how our own thing works" is that Sylvanas wanted Derek sane on purpose so that a high ranking member in the Alliance (Jaina) would have a connection to the Forsaken to prevent their destruction after Sylvanas has fucked off to the Shadowlands. Without that connection, there isn't a reason for the Alliance to empathize with the Forsaken and they will likely end up wiped out. Again, that's if Sylvanas secretly cares for her people, and that's a pretty big if.

I suppose Calia would be another connection to the Forsaken for the Alliance but it would make sense for Sylvanas to not trust the fate of the Forsaken to the sister of Arthas.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD.
    Time travel done right is incredibly hard and a company that constantly retreads narratives cannot ever hope to do a convincing job. I don't think WoW will ever recover from WoD, not only because it's a bad expansion, but also because each and every player must make the choice to ignore that it ever happened in order to enjoy the rest of the game (infinite legion? duplicate people? infinite multiverses?).

Up until WoD every last expansion was the worst according to the forums. Now the general consensus is that WoD is the most garbage thing to ever exist. If you look carefully, you will notice that we don't get threads like "X expansion is the worst!" anymore; rather, we get threads like "BfA is possibly worse than WoD!", acknowledging that WoD was the bottom of the barrel or close to it.

People during Shadowlands will post threads like "SL is possibly worse than WoD!", and that's entirely normal, because WoD is rightfully synonymous with the lowest low ever achieved by WoW.

That's how much WoD sucks

5+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion the fact that Muradin didn´t die in War 3 it´s unbeatable for me. What was the hole purpose for that?

Ah, and also kill Arthas way too early.
    Last edited by ArthasFanboy; 2020-06-07 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eninya View Post
    Pandas. Still can't take them serious to this day. I get a sinking feeling going through the MoP zones because of how much work was put into them, and how little work and effort was put into virtually everything else.
    Just to provide a different viewpoint, I can't imagine WoW without the Pandaren. They are the best race to have ever been added and Pandaria is the best area in the game.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    WoD.
    Time travel done right is incredibly hard and a company that constantly retreads narratives cannot ever hope to do a convincing job. I don't think WoW will ever recover from WoD, not only because it's a bad expansion, but also because each and every player must make the choice to ignore that it ever happened in order to enjoy the rest of the game (infinite legion? duplicate people? infinite multiverses?).

Up until WoD every last expansion was the worst according to the forums. Now the general consensus is that WoD is the most garbage thing to ever exist. If you look carefully, you will notice that we don't get threads like "X expansion is the worst!" anymore; rather, we get threads like "BfA is possibly worse than WoD!", acknowledging that WoD was the bottom of the barrel or close to it.

People during Shadowlands will post threads like "SL is possibly worse than WoD!", and that's entirely normal, because WoD is rightfully synonymous with the lowest low ever achieved by WoW.

That's how much WoD sucks
    They didn't do anything right with WoD.

Time travel plus alternate reality is hard to pull off independent of each other. And making it one Infinite Legion across all outcomes could be viewed as Free Will does not exist in the Warcraft universe. As Velen cannot join the Legion in any alternate universe because then there would be a Velen in the Legion in ALL timelines and the opposite could be true for Archimonde and Kil'jaden as they will ALWAYS choose the Legion, it could be at different times, but their fate to become a part of the Legion is sealed.

The one Legion thing is what really screws up the Alternate reality aspect of the story ... it isn't necessarily bad it it was some kind of commentary on the fact it is a game and the outcome is set, but it isn't.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

MoP ending, all WoD, all BfA

can't pick one, sorry