Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Let it snow let it snow.

You probably heard of it or not. Since last patch, sometimes you may see snowflakes on map.

Mei is coming.

lol Deso, you are going to make all the OW haters mad! Should be fun, can't wait if this is true but I also love Qhira who is also hated. We haven't any good leaks or anything since the one list right? It's time for a new hero yussss.

I thought the title was a pun on Elsa Jaina. You almost made me think they were finally going to add her BfA appearance as a skin.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Finally getting Satan in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I thought the title was a pun on Elsa Jaina. You almost made me think they were finally going to add her BfA appearance as a skin.
    Think I'd come back and play a little if it was added...

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Finally getting Satan in the game
    lol Tri, I wonder what her abilities will be. Tass already has wall and Jaina does cover lots of the ice theme already. Not that any of that means much I guess.

I don't really play Overwatch, but apparantly the other character's abilities were translated pretty well weren't they? I'm not sure how much creative liberty was used

They were yes. Maybe her wall can be destroyed etc. to vary from Tass and I guess she does have like a beam? as opposed to Jaina's projectile. I don't play it much either and it's been awhile so forget them all. Maybe her resource will be diff than mana and be like batteries that recharge by certain actions. Also, I want Mercy even if she overlaps with Auriel kinda.

I'm kinda surprised they gave Tass his wall as a baseline ability because I always thought that's what Mei would have in her kit if she was added. Also her iceblock ability is a talent available to a ton of caster heroes as is... they'll need to put a unique spin on those things for her to feel unique.

Might just focus more on her slowing and freezing people with the spray.

Just saying it might not be Mei.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Just saying it might not be Mei.
    Baal and Duriel have nothing to do with snow. Unless you count Baal plot in D2 LoD and Duriel aura of frost.

https://blizzardwatch.com/2020/06/05...-of-the-storm/

It could be Nexus hero, very likely now with Dark Nexus event

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    It could be Nexus hero, very likely now with Dark Nexus event
    They promised that Qhira is the last one and they will really avoid more scandals.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

In this case Nexus hero would be better than Mei -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    They promised that Qhira is the last one and they will really avoid more scandals.
    They said they got more Nexus heroes in mind, but they want focus now on more known faces.

She's not necessarily the last, just the last one for now.

She's not necessarily the last, just the last one for now.
    I guess they will stray from adding these until there rises a considerable desire in the community.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I guess they will stray from adding these until there rises a considerable desire in the community.
    That's all but a certainty. Orphea and Qhira were both in development way in advance of the "new cadence".

10+ Year Old Account
    Mei is retarded so hopefully its anything but her. Enough OW heroes.

That's all but a certainty. Orphea and Qhira were both in development way in advance of the "new cadence".
    Yes. However, I am pretty sure they said they don't have any Nexus hero in works.