east or west, Game of Thrones is the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    why cant we be friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Still think it's upsetting that something horrible might have happened to Krillian

It's so weird how he didn't come back

Krillian, give us a sign or create a new account and say you're doing fine!

10+ Year Old Account
    /Chirp

This place died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    /Chirp

This place died.
    truly tragic confidant

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow. Mafia on mmo-c finally died :\ I never really thought it would happen. Guess no one wanted to start a different one after Kryllian disappeared? Still, so many memories and I didn't really partake in the last like 70 games(not counting my smash themed one). I had joined the discord group a while back but it seems *mostly* dead(there's been some messages recently-ish but not many). I would've participated more but my mental health took a nosedive after the breakup with Fal and the moving back with my mom. My life is pretty much still as shit as it was 6 years ago. Still, thought about mmo-c and wanted to check in with the old gang and see how everyone was doing. Corona treating you well hopefully?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

So this is either really bad or potentially good timing.

It's time for season 7 of the Mafia Championship. Though activity here has died down, maybe this is a chance to revitalize the community? It's had that effect on dozens of other communities, at least.

Silkku
    Robozerim
    Uggorthaholy
    Graeham
    Krayzy
    Dendrek
    Blood Fox

Have all played and represented you guys in the past.

Hopefully someone out there is willing to rep MMO Champion, give you guys here someone to cheer on, and if you want to - we could try setting up a cross-community game? To spark some new blood into the community here.

I'm not allowed to post a link to the invitation, but in short: 150 communities are playing, each sends one representative who then plays in a qualifier with the possibility of advancing to a semi final and from there a final. The setup this year is for 15 players, so you'd be playing with 14 other players. And it doesn't matter what timezone or which types of phase lengths you prefer - we should be able to match you with a game that suits your preferences.

If anyone is interested or if anyone has questions, let me know.

@Bageloaf oof, hoping things improve for you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Oh wow. Mafia on mmo-c finally died :\ I never really thought it would happen. Guess no one wanted to start a different one after Kryllian disappeared? Still, so many memories and I didn't really partake in the last like 70 games(not counting my smash themed one). I had joined the discord group a while back but it seems *mostly* dead(there's been some messages recently-ish but not many). I would've participated more but my mental health took a nosedive after the breakup with Fal and the moving back with my mom. My life is pretty much still as shit as it was 6 years ago. Still, thought about mmo-c and wanted to check in with the old gang and see how everyone was doing. Corona treating you well hopefully?
    three cheers for life being shitty mate i'm in the same boat.

I miss this

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I miss this
    me too

Me three!

If we do have another game, I propose we title it '2020' given how crazy this year has been so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Me three!

If we do have another game, I propose we title it '2020' given how crazy this year has been so far.
    Me four!

Actually kinda neat theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sup nerds.

Sorry I've been away for the longest time. I got promoted at work and generally lost out on the ability to keep up with everything that I was doing.

Just so you know, my fiancee passed away on 1st June due to COVID-19. We'd been together for 10 years and affianced for 5. Am just sorting things out.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2020-06-08 at 12:57 PM. Reason: More information
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Sup nerds.

Sorry I've been away for the longest time. I got promoted at work and generally lost out on the ability to keep up with everything that I was doing.
    The games were going pretty strong until around 2017, when we began seeing a gradual decrease in interest. By 2018 and 2019 it was becoming difficult to get enough people to start games, even when we @ed people. Mid last year, we weren't able to get a game going at all. Graeham created a Discord channel so we could all keep in contact. If we were to try to start a new game now, I think we'd all need to @ our friends on MMO-C, try to spread as much awareness as we can.

my fiancee passed away on 1st June due to COVID-19. We'd been together for 10 years and affianced for 5. Am just sorting things out.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a discord? Huh. I actually use discord now, maybe I'll try joining it, even if it is supposedly mostly dead.
    Covid has been a bit of a drag, but nothing too extreme for me. I quit a job I had in January before it really hit us with the intent of finding something less terrible, then the pandemic hit and I was unemployed for 4 months because nobody was hiring when most businesses were shut down. I found a new job about 2 1/2 weeks ago now working at a recycling plant. Minimum wage, but it's full time and minimum wage here is actually livable at those hours, so it'll do. It's far better than most can say, really.

Also, ouch Firebert. Really ouch.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been playing WoW Classic. It's a terrible game, really, but I'm in a guild that's actually doing stuff with at least some people I like, so I'm sticking it out. I only started playing classic to begin with because some friends were really excited about it, and they quit months ago. Luckily enough, my new job has consistent hours and, while they are very early in the morning starting at 6am, it allows me to have fully free evenings to raid with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Me three!

Clearly the mafia must be Covid-19. The vigilante can be a white blood cell. Generic townies could be ordinary cells. Cop a brain cell. That theme could work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Clearly the mafia must be Covid-19. The vigilante can be a white blood cell. Generic townies could be ordinary cells. Cop a brain cell. That theme could work.
    Cells At Work anime?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Cells At Work anime?
    I remember that is a thing, but I have never watched it.

I miss mafia games
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation