First mount with the 2 new factions. Haven't come around to farm mounts and rep in these areas until now. I don't know, guess I was just feed up with rep grinding for a while.

Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Got the Frightened Kodo on a trial goblin on some oceanic realm in warmode. (idk why I always go with a goblin for trial farmers!)

482 unique.

Dont have a screenshot but got reins of the heavenly cloud serpent back when you needed a full group to down sha

10+ Year Old Account
    Got this fellow today, not too sure how many kills since WoD, 300+ I'd imagine.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

2 more new mounts this week, 3 in total including Abyss Worm Total is at 514 usable on one character now.

Finally got Wild Dreamrunner in my 60th Dreamweavers paragon cache. This is after the rep buff, but thankfully still in the world quest weekly event, which made it a bit less painful. If I didn't get it now, I would have probably take a long break before getting back to this grind because of the slow rep gains. Very elated to have the complete paragon collection from Legion now.

This one I long regretted not doing in the 8.0 prepatch (at least the part that was doable back then in the Darkshore event). Because it used to be really easy to loot bounties from what I remember. I am the kind of person that needs to be in the mood for PvP, and that end-of-expansion time is usually when that happens. Wrapping up some pvp achievements and also got this one in the process.

Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

This counts as rare right?

Ran Tempest Keep for tmog, left with a lot more than that.

- - - Updated - - -

When it rains, it pours. First Blackhand attempt. Today is my day it seems.

Yesterday (Oceanic time) I finally got the much-coveted Ashes of Al'ar. Here is proof (hope the link works).

Finally all done in Firelands.

Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just looted Mollie today

Dunegorger Kraulok kills: 15

So lucky :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-06-03 at 09:57 PM.

Invested my time last week in leveling a monk and decided to go and try for some of the mog pieces I was missing after I hit 120. One of the best looking mounts in game imo. I let out a yell of excitement when I saw it. Also very hard to get a good screenshot of
    Last edited by Halfaheart; 2020-06-05 at 05:35 PM.

Got the Swift Zulian Tiger off the BMAH. A bit more than I intended to spend but probably a good idea in the long run given how few times I've seen it there.

Okay so I passed 350 kills on Rustfeather today.

Noticed that he's got a Silver Dragon on toons that did the quest, instead of just flying there.

Can anyone confirm a drop on a toon that didn't do the intro/doesn't see rusts silver dragon or map star?

Because this is getting discouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post

Noticed that he's got a Silver Dragon on toons that did the quest, instead of just flying there.

Can anyone confirm a drop on a toon that didn't do the intro/doesn't see rusts silver dragon or map star?

Rustfeather mount is actually 1 in 200 as opposed to the usual 1 in 100, so your attempt count doesn't sound impossible. At 350 attempts that's not even double the drop rate yet. Plenty of accounts of people going 3-4 times the drop rate in attempt count for 1%ers. So that would be 600-800 attempts for this one. Of course you can get less lucky or more lucky, you never know

From a quick run through wowhead comments it seems that there are people claiming they got the mount on toons without quests and through mailbox too.

In general, if you can loot a mob, you can also loot its mount. I don't think there's a different case in any place in wow.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

I can confirm it. Admittedly it happened relatively early in that patch, but I don't think they would have changed it.

Thanks for those replies. I know it's 0.5%, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't totally wasting my attempts, it wouldn't be that much to do the intro on these alts, but obviously at this point, I'd prefer not to.

Rei Lun is also pissing me off, that's supposedly 2% and I'm at 150 kills as of today.

To your point, I saw someone say they were at like 1200 kills for the Blue Protodrake. Now that seems impossible. I asked if they had it on Heroic. They didn't respond.

Thanks for those replies. I know it's 0.5%, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't totally wasting my attempts, it wouldn't be that much to do the intro on these alts, but obviously at this point, I'd prefer not to.

Rei Lun is also pissing me off, that's supposedly 2% and I'm at 150 kills as of today.

To your point, I saw someone say they were at like 1200 kills for the Blue Protodrake. Now that seems impossible. I asked if they had it on Heroic. They didn't respond.
    Ooooooouch... I really hope that person didn't respond because something happened, like, a localized meteorite strike, rather than it being an awkard moment of silence due to realization...

I've spend 1100 kills on Blue Proto Drake as well, lol. By far the most for a 1%-mount for me.

Which addon are you guys using to track the kill numbers?

First mount from Dragon Soul and it so happened to be the Blazing Drake which gave me last drake for the Awake the Drakes achivement.

2 more to go from DS.