Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Was hoping for a second they were going to make retail shamans be able to tank raids

Nothing about resto shamans? Still no combat ress and no big heal emergency button?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    What are you talking about.

Festermight is an azerite trait that allows you to gain strength for each wound popped.

The only way you can apply FW on multiple targets is through dnd talent or tab FS tab FS tab repeat. It's not fun and simply not rewarding and its hard to keep track of. Even then, the pay off is not worth it.

Side note, festering wounds just doesn't fit the class fantasy, we're not zit poppers, we spread plague and specialize in raising undead.

- - - Updated - - -

You're saying unholy was braindead easy to play before legion?

Top kek.
    "Reward is not worth it"
    Found the dude who sims 500k but gets only 20k because of improper play

You're saying unholy was braindead easy to play before legion?

Top kek.
    You’re saying that if FW was removed then Unholy would be similar to how it was before Legion?

“Top kek”..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    You’re saying that if FW was removed then Unholy would be similar to how it was before Legion?

“Top kek”..
    Another smart ass comment, move along.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    "Reward is not worth it"
    Found the dude who sims 500k but gets only 20k because of improper play
    Festering wounds isn't hard to play with, at all. You can achieve ludicrous numbers if played right.

It's simply underwhelming and unfun, you gain 3 RP per pop and other affects if talented or have traits to support that playstyle. I just don't like it at all. Doesn't mean I like simple rotations or prefer far easier straightforward playstyle, I just don't like the concept.

It is an underwhelming combo point system, sue me.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2020-06-11 at 12:19 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Another smart ass comment, move along.

- - - Updated - - -

Festering wounds isn't hard to play with, at all. You can achieve ludicrous numbers if played right.

It's simply underwhelming and unfun, you gain 3 RP per pop and other affects if talented or have traits to support that playstyle. I just don't like it at all. Doesn't mean I like simple rotations or prefer far easier straightforward playstyle, I just don't like the concept.

It is an underwhelming combo point system, sue me.
    >acting like Rogue, or Warlock are any better

LOL. I main these three. Without a fucking doubt FW slaps the shit out of the combo point systems of any class. Any day, any time, anywhere.
    You tell FW to show up, and it'll slap the drink right out of those combo point system's hands, and into their face, followed up by a career ending gut punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    the Problem with Doom is if it's damage is trash it's usually unneeded, If it's damage is amazing its just a instant cast move every minute for damage. It's an uninteresting ability.
    The problem with doom is the literally everything about it;
    • Only ticking once makes sense thematically but doesn't work in an mmo on anything but raid bosses
    • The tick has to be the KB to even get to the doomguard step, not contribute, not you have to get the KB. That one tick has to make the mobs health go down to 0 or nothing happens.
    • Even if the tick gets the KB (which is insanely unlikely) it's only a stupidly low chance that the doomguard spawn (N.B. a doomguard will never spawn the spell has been bugged all of bfa.)
    • Even if both of those insanely low criteria are met its not even a free doomguard. It replaces the felguard.

Hopefully demo gets some real work in SL and hopefully part of it is making doom an actual spell.

Holy crap, they are finally fixing Unstable Affliction and getting rid of this current shit implementation of the spell. Now if they can make Siphon Life baseline for affliction again the spec will finally be close to its glory days. The other outstanding issues is that death coil should be baseline for all warlock specs and shadowfury should be destruction only.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pury View Post
    Blizzard:
    - Locks essential warlock utility behind pets, including interrupt
    - Ignores random pet despawns and deaths problem
    - Ignores the problem, when pets aggro half of the dungeon during skips and cliff jumps
    - In general, made pets a weakness and annoyance, rather than a cool class fantasy feature
    Also Blizzard:
    Summoning your pet shouldn’t be always easy.

Well, in SL I will need my fast pet summon cooldown for combat, but during skips and shit I will not dismiss and resummon my pet anymore. If it wipes my group because dumb pet aggroes everything, I have an excuse from Blizzard for that.

"sUmMoNiNg yOuR PeT ShOuLdN’T Be aLwAyS EaSy"
    Sounds like a good way to make every one hate you instead of just waiting a few sec for a resummon.

"Rockbiter has been removed from the spec."

Haha, there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Nothing about resto shamans? Still no combat ress and no big heal emergency button?
    they arent likely to give other healers brez. wishful thinking i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    Was hoping for a second they were going to make retail shamans be able to tank raids
    yeah, they arent adding tank specs to the game. the ones they have arent all good as it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mimolandia View Post
    take out the Enhancement specialization and place the tank for the shaman
    yah, you arent getting a tank spec. keep asking though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    In the meantime, I’m just sitting here waiting to see if they are going to fix Spriest in any meaningful way and adjust SV Hunter to be anything more of a competitive performing spec for PvE.
    im sure shadow priests will get changes, fixing them is another story entirely. as for survival, its staying melee.

Too hard to tell about shaman changes, will have to test. I will however say that the note on deathbolt proc'd a mental enrage. Is that really how they decide whether to lock away features in the pvp toolkit? I guess they're really honest about it at least, making sure that we know that the class only has full creative freedom in pvp. I wish more saw this as an issue; I absolutely don't hate pvp but i hate what this kind of split does to class design.

Oh look, they finally fixed warlocks and made them to feel good to play again ... NOT

Good changes for dps shaman and affliction. The other changes are minor and in result to changes/additions in SL, so in my eyes are not actual passes. The changes are good but hopefully they didn't do a pass of demo/dps dks and was like yep this is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    lol, nothing about shadow priests... again... and again... and again.

At this point they are trolling.

Maybe it just takes time to work on a bigger revamp

Nah.. couln't be that i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    they arent likely to give other healers brez. wishful thinking i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, they arent adding tank specs to the game. the ones they have arent all good as it is.

- - - Updated - - -

yah, you arent getting a tank spec. keep asking though.

- - - Updated - - -

im sure shadow priests will get changes, fixing them is another story entirely. as for survival, its staying melee.
    I don’t mind it staying melee. I want it to be viable in PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Not all classes need all tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Sounds like a good way to make every one hate you instead of just waiting a few sec for a resummon.
    Few seconds is what we have now and it works fine.
    In shadowlands pet summon is 6 seconds. It may not sound long, but in real life scenario it is HUGE. Everybody jumps down a cliff and pull next pack, while I stand still, like a retard and summon my pet for SIX FUCKING SECONDS? Nope, not gonna happen. You can shove your braindead fantasies reeealy high into your asses, Blizztards, you incompetent pieces of shit.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Every time they make changes to any class/spec, there's inevitably comments about "but what about my class" or "that's not the change i was hoping for".
    I would be curious to see Blizz do a player poll where they ask the player base when each class/spec was at its "best" in terms of game play (is it interesting/engaging to play), class fantasy (in relation to your abilities), and overall "fun-ness" of each class/spec.
    It would be interesting to see how large amounts of people feel, like for instance how many preferred the whack-a-mole one-button-macro ret from Wrath versus the Legion bursty boi version.
    Then, maybe instead of all these experimental changes and such, they could listen to the majority and try their best to mold the classes/specs into something similar, yet updated (in some cases) versions of those to try to bring back some of the gameplay fun of the past.
    Throw in additional options of "what made it fun, what abilities felt iconic" things like that to get an idea of the "why" behind the "what".
    Seems it would be worth the time throwing something like that in the launcher and sorting the results instead of the darts they currently throw blindly at the "ideas" wall.

But more on topic, the shaman changes look hopeful.
    Enhance was in need of some love and it could be more fun to play.
    Need to get my hands on it.

Looks like Shadow Priests still don't exist... lol.