Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    A toddler would understand that it would get ouf of hand and wouldnt release the vendor in the first place. Thats the thing people are talking about.
    Not the fact that it needs to be nerfed. That part is a nobrainer. The problem is that it shouldnt be possible from the beginning...
    Oh yeah so only the very few people lucky enough to rng a bunch of versatile would have a chance at pvp.

It's not the vendor that's the issue, corruption potentially making secondary stats go way too high is the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Oh yeah so only the very few people lucky enough to rng a bunch of versatile would have a chance at pvp.

It's not the vendor that's the issue, corruption potentially making secondary stats go way too high is the issue.
    Agree to disagree !

Wow. Unbelievable. You think this is going to fix the worst season in wow history? How about you address the other ludicrous and obvious amount of problems at hand. The biggest being how ridiculously overpowered warlock chaos bolt is in arena. This is only going to get worse as they'll stack haste corruption (it hasn't been nerfed) rather than stacking some vers corruption. Get yourselves together Blizzard. There are 63 warlocks above 2500 on the arena ladder, which BLOWS every other class out of the water in terms of population. Absolutely unbelievable. I'm ashamed of myself for thinking there's hope for this game when really there isn't. Here's a word of advice for you blizzard; Listen to the community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oof. RIP Jungle

Who wouldve thought that stacking mass versatile would be bad for pvp? I know blizzard didnt

- - - Updated - - -

A toddler would understand that it would get ouf of hand and wouldnt release the vendor in the first place. Thats the thing people are talking about.
    Not the fact that it needs to be nerfed. That part is a nobrainer. The problem is that it shouldnt be possible from the beginning...
    And yet people were clamoring for a corruption vendor from the moment the system was announced. It's almost as though other people can want things that are the exact opposite of what you want.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

About time MWs got nerfed. Will it be enough? And the versatility thing is very good, too. It was getting ridiculous.

Everyone make a ticket to get your Vers Echoes back! This is borderline retardation thinking they could not easily see this before now. I don't care about any reasoning they can't refund them, do it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by thatmikeguy View Post
    Everyone make a ticket to get your Vers Echoes back! This is borderline retardation thinking they could not easily see this before now. I don't care about any reasoning they can't refund them, do it anyway.
    A blind deaf and dumb monkey could have figured out that this would have been nerfed. Your fault for thinking it wouldn't. They've got no reason to refund your echoes, you made the choice to stack verse AND benefited from it while it was OP.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    And yet people were clamoring for a corruption vendor from the moment the system was announced. It's almost as though other people can want things that are the exact opposite of what you want.
    "You think you want it but you dont!" Maybe? ;D

Speaking as a Destro main, I can't understand why anyone has an issue with Destro spamming sub 1s Chaos Bolts that hit for a third to a half of your health bar.

Throwing in a nice /s, to make it clear this is sarcasm over this dumb shit. I'm legit a Destro lock that doesn't pvp, and my spec still carried me to an easy R3 C&S.

"You think you want it but you dont!" Maybe? ;D
    Just pointing out that anytime someone tries to pass their own opinion off as something that will definitively improve the game there's someone with the exact opposite one.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Versatility is intendet nerf, even I see it as only PvP stat in BFA /not offical, but it's similar to resileience/. But because gearing with specific stat is so RNG and no vendor choice can help, Blizzard nerf it. Yes, BFA is the worse PvP expansion EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by BGHunter View Post
    Versatility is intendet nerf, even I see it as only PvP stat in BFA /not offical, but it's similar to resileience/. But because gearing with specific stat is so RNG and no vendor choice can help, Blizzard nerf it. Yes, BFA is the worse PvP expansion EVER.
    Totaly Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    A blind deaf and dumb monkey could have figured out that this would have been nerfed. Your fault for thinking it wouldn't. They've got no reason to refund your echoes, you made the choice to stack verse AND benefited from it while it was OP.
    Clearly you should play your game around the devs being dumber than "A blind deaf and dumb monkey", since they clearly didn´t figure it out before releasing.

Quote Originally Posted by FatGandalf View Post
    Clearly you should play your game around the devs being dumber than "A blind deaf and dumb monkey", since they clearly didn´t figure it out before releasing.
    Never underestimate the power of people finding ways to exploit something. I'm sure Blizzard tested it internally and it wasn't abused to the same extent that it is on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    Never underestimate the power of people finding ways to exploit something. I'm sure Blizzard tested it internally and it wasn't abused to the same extent that it is on live.
    But it´s not some clever exploit. It´s PvPers stacking versatility. Not exactly rocket science to figure that one out before releasing it.