Herald of the Titans - EU Group

Hi,
    I decided to try obtain Herald of the Titans title. Started looking for community for it and found only GameSpot community, but most of the people are from NA. Also can't verify my phone number on their discord so can't even communicate or type any messages. I don't know if some similar community exist for EU?

If not, I think it'll be cool if some of people here could be interested in doing this achievement.
    So as I mentioned, the main focus is to make EU group. However if you guys are interested let know which faction do you prefer. I actually have to level new character to 80lvl, so can do it in any faction. If some of you are interested and you have to level up your new character then let's talk which faction most people prefer, so all of us can start leveling on the same side. Unfortunately can't post poll here.
    I prefer alliance, but horde is fine for me too. I think I'll level paladin, would like to play ret, but can heal or tank if needed, let's see what roles people are prefering.

There is a guide on wowhead how to start and everything you need to know (can't post links, so you have to find it by yourself, just type "herald of the titans guide wowhead" in google)

If you are interested let know below. Also tell if you have existing character or you have to level up new one - let's talk which faction we want to choose. If there will be enough people to create even a small group, also let's try to figure out who can tank, heal and dps. If there are people that have to level up like myself, then I think the whole gearing process will take few weeks, but people with already geared characters can sign up already here, so we will know how many are interested.

As I mentioned earlier, if there is existing active EU community doing this achiev then give a link to discord, forum etc.

Id figure you should try out achivement discord groups etc. many of them Anyway how hard is it now? Years ago when I did it I was surprised how easy it was.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Id figure you should try out achivement discord groups etc. many of them Anyway how hard is it now? Years ago when I did it I was surprised how easy it was.
    I watched it like a week ago Asmongold was doing it, and they wiped a few times even though they did well on earlier bosses and had perfect gear.

Quote Originally Posted by kodemonkee View Post
    I watched it like a week ago Asmongold was doing it, and they wiped a few times even though they did well on earlier bosses and had perfect gear.
    mmm, yea scaling changes over time and so on. Some expansion it was maybe easier etc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    mmm, yea scaling changes over time and so on. Some expansion it was maybe easier etc.
    Nah, people didn't know what to do. They wiped to mechanics. I wasn't paying full attention I have to admit.