Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    I want you to know that responding like this is the literary equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going LALALALALALALALALALA.

You're literally ignoring every point that he's laid out in excruciating detail, deciding that he "knows nothing about CiG" (despite, ya know... all the detailed points he's provided and sourced), and blowing raspberries in response.

"Pttthhhbbhbhbh." ~ Kenn9530
    Because he makes all these claims and states everything he said is absolute fact, like saying there is no more players who will buy the game, and the game will never release, just his own personal theories but states them as a fact. The thread is also not called CiG its called star citizen so its to actually talk about the game not the company behind it.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    https://imgur.com/ZmRBxAQ

That is what it looked like.

http://archive.is/L2G1k

Before it was deleted from the forum.

So just a couple images. Do you have anything besides that? You do know how easy it is to photoshop these things right? 3 tags with 2 of them being inflammatory while one seems fairly legit.

Even in your archive link people are calling it out as fake.

I smell BS, but if you have any real proof I'm all ear/eyes.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So just a couple images. Do you have anything besides that? You do know how easy it is to photoshop these things right? 3 tags with 2 of them being inflammatory while one seems fairly legit.

Even in your archive link people are calling it out as fake.

I smell BS, but if you have any real proof I'm all ear/eyes.
    I was even in there myself.

By a sheer miracle, I managed to find an old video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXD7...ature=youtu.be

This isn't even controversial beyond a select few fans disbelieving anything negative posted about CIG.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was even in there myself.

By a sheer miracle, I managed to find an old video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXD7...ature=youtu.be

This isn't even controversial beyond a select few fans disbelieving anything negative posted about CIG.

Yawn......

MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Yawn......

Okay, so you have pictures, a video, forum thread, what else do you want?

Nothing apart from a time machine will satisfy your needs.

Edit:

Last thing I can find:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen...ategorization/

You could even check the source for your tags. Then, CIG took it down for "maintenence". Guess why.

At this point, I'd rather have you point out any inconsistency you can see. That was the real ZenDesk URL, site and everything in the video.

On another topic, fresh news!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/s...june-12th-2020

Docking is now gone, which makes backers upset.
    Last edited by Majestic12; 2020-06-13 at 02:06 AM.

I want you to know that responding like this is the literary equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going LALALALALALALALALALA.

You're literally ignoring every point that he's laid out in excruciating detail, deciding that he "knows nothing about CiG" (despite, ya know... all the detailed points he's provided and sourced), and blowing raspberries in response.

"Pttthhhbbhbhbh." ~ Kenn9530

@MrAnderson, you've spent the last two pages completely dodging any actual argument or discussion while attacking the poster and what you think their motives are. You're given a very precise, itemized argument complete with sources and quotes, and instead of touching it you're saying the entire thing is invalid because... you don't like the guy who posted it. That's super weak. It makes you look super weak.
    Yup they even ignored my posts asking for their response on actual quotes from Chris Roberts that Majestic posted. They decided to just attack a poster calling them a liar instead of addressing the points. It is really funny and shows how much of a checkmate that post was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Because he makes all these claims and states everything he said is absolute fact, like saying there is no more players who will buy the game, and the game will never release, just his own personal theories but states them as a fact. The thread is also not called CiG its called star citizen so its to actually talk about the game not the company behind it.
    I don't know what nonsense you are making up this time. You are the one claiming there will be tons of people ready to buy the game. He never said 'no more players will buy the game'. Your opinion is that the game will release, my opinion is that the game will release 'early' because funding will dry up after whales get tired of being strung along. Majestic believes something else. All 3 of these opinions are 100% valid. Dude, the one presenting opinions as FACT has been you guys and you've been called out in multiple times with people like myself pointing out your 'facts' and when they were opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Docking is now gone, which makes backers upset.
    Something something opinion not facts. Nonsense etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Yawn......
    Believe it or don't, I'm not sure it really matters does it?

- - - Updated - - -

You guys have been repeating the same exact discussion for the past 100+ pages, and you will repeat it for the next 100+
    Well good thing you're here to count the pages for us right? You know that post just helps contribute to the page count yeah?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when this game was supposed to come out in 2014?

Spectrum is on fire now again, lmao.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/s...te-road-map-bs

Guess what? CIG made no changes during the initial sale-week. Now that they've cashed in, they could finally start removing cards again.

Kenn and Mr.Anderson, you better get in there!

Elevator Panel Updates
    The feature's scope has increased in complexity since we initially planned this as an Alpha 3.10 goal and we will need more time to make the necessary UI code changes.
    eLeVaToR pAnElZ delayliens
    Last edited by Majestic12; 2020-06-13 at 07:39 AM.

I am surprised at all the things they are pulling from the roadmap despite making absolute bank in these back to back sales.

What is going on with them? Why are people getting so little in return for their money?

@MrAnderson, you've spent the last two pages completely dodging any actual argument or discussion while attacking the poster and what you think their motives are. You're given a very precise, itemized argument complete with sources and quotes, and instead of touching it you're saying the entire thing is invalid because... you don't like the guy who posted it. That's super weak. It makes you look super weak.
    Because we have this pointless discussions every year...

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    What I personally cannot understand and it really puzzles me, is Majestic12 and people like him I bought a ship on this game I spent 250 dollars I think? I can't even remember nor can I remember last time I logged on there..But it does not change the fact that I put my $ on hope that the game does come out and does not fail if it does OH well its 250$ but what I cannot understand I mean this I truly can't get my head around it is this, Majestic12 why do you continue to come here in this thread page after page trying so hard to disapprove the game or its failure and or completion? Majestic12 you got a refund? You made this clear you clearly didn't like something about this game in making so why do you still come here and try to convince people who do not feel like you that its bad bad bad? These people are perfectly able to do this by themselves, yet I cannot fathom why you come in this thread day after day minute after minute and continue to disagree with anybody who supports this game AFTER you have gotten a refund? Most normal people would have walked away and just carried on with other games...yet You keep coming here its as if you love to hate the game...you Could use your time in a much better way instead on hating on a game you apparently have a refund on...i Wont go in last 50 pages about your blatant contradictions about your own statements no point really but it raises a lot of question marks for me on how you act.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Well this is typical case of a boy who fell in love with an idea of a game and got his heart broken instead.

Coping with the fact that his dream game is not exactly like how he expected to be (usually it's because o the flight model or for being banned from the official forum) has turned high expectation into high frustration.

The only way to end this deeply engraved type of frustration is by finding a "new love" (They wanted Elite to be it but...lol) and suppress the feeling of emptiness with newborn hype or seeing the "true love" die so they can get some closure and finally move on with their life's.

As for the few non backers who seem to be on a crusade to criticize CIG and Star Citizen for everything and some more are usually goons riding the wave, envious elite dangerous fanboys afraid that SC undermines their "lover's success" or folks that think they look witty by being cynical despite only following the game by reading the media clickbate headlines.

That's about it. Give or take.
    And ultimately it's just a waste of time arguing with someone so invested in hating a video-game. It only fuels their hate and that's not what this thread should be about.

Haters live for these irrelevant discussions and will bring every and any convoluted and petty excuses to hate on it by personalizing it like it's some reason to think CIG/SC/Devs are some special kind of bad/doomed/collapsing/ while ignoring when you point out that the reason they are trying to shit on them happens with many other studios/games/devs.

They are so focused in atributing malice to everything that they've lost any capacity of discussing anything Star Citizen in good faith.

From picking up year old quotes out of context to twisting them to fit whatever obscure narrative they are trying to convey to bringing pointless community assist shenanigans about snowflakes.

They're not interested in discussing Star Citizen but to create and fuel drama around it because they are addicted to hating it.

And that's why they are best ignored, also because on mobile you'll waste a hell lot of time picking apart whatever deadhorse they decide to ressurect.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    And that's why they are best ignored, also because on mobile you'll waste a hell lot of time picking apart whatever deadhorse they decide to ressurect.
    So ignore them then.

Spectrum is on fire now again, lmao.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/s...te-road-map-bs

Guess what? CIG made no changes during the initial sale-week. Now that they've cashed in, they could finally start removing cards again.

Kenn and Mr.Anderson, you better get in there!

eLeVaToR pAnElZ delayliens
    The PU is not a priority developing the game takes is what matters, most of the work is being done on SQ42 and if something is not ready it wont be implemented, features to be included in the PU atm are not important.

There is always people that will moan about anything, but its only the smallest fraction of the playerbase and they will still continue to put more money into backing the game. A handful of gamers complaining about something is nothing.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2020-06-13 at 03:10 PM.

The PU is not a priority developing the game takes is what matters, most of the work is being done on SQ42 and if something is not ready it wont be implemented, features to be included in the PU atm are not important.
    The above is merely a suppostion, there is no evidence available to backup this belief delivered as fact.

Prior to Invictus week CIG said they would release a video about SQ42. Despite reassurances and then excuses, they still haven't released it.
    If SQ42 was the priority it would make sense that by now, there would be a lot of material to pull from to put a video together and yet they doin't seem able to do that.
    The roadmap for SQ42 has not been updated for almost a year.

Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    The above is merely a suppostion, there is no evidence available to backup this belief delivered as fact.

Prior to Invictus week CIG said they would release a video about SQ42. Despite reassurances and then excuses, they still haven't released it.
    If SQ42 was the priority it would make sense that by now, there would be a lot of material to pull from to put a video together and yet they doin't seem able to do that.
    The roadmap for SQ42 has not been updated for almost a year.
    No they said they would do something but have not settled on a way that would prevent anything that would spoil SQ42 so until they decide on something you wont get any other news that what they already have provided. SQ42 roadmap didnt represent what they were actually doing. We had a large letter update on what they have been doing with SQ42 so that should be plenty.

I would prefer them to just get on with it and only give an update when its going into beta.

No they said they would do something but have not settled on a way that would prevent anything that would spoil SQ42 so until they decide on something you wont get any other news that what they already have provided.
    C'mon, no one believes spoilers are the issue here. There aren't spoilers around every corner, if there was it would make for a very annoying piece of media.
    I'm imagining watching Battlestar Galactica and having revelations revealed around every corner of Admiral Adama's morning walk

SQ42 roadmap didnt represent what they were actually doing
    Well perhaps the roadmap should represent what they were actually doing? Crazy thinking I know!

We had a large letter update on what they have been doing with SQ42 so that should be plenty.

I would prefer them to just get on with it and only give an update when its going into beta.
    Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    C'mon, no one believes spoilers are the issue here. There aren't spoilers around every corner, if there was it would make for a very annoying piece of media.
    I'm imagining watching Battlestar Galactica and having revelations revealed around every corner of Admiral Adama's morning walk

Well perhaps the roadmap should represent what they were actually doing? Crazy thinking I know!

Good for you!
    There has been plenty videos about SQ42 as it is we dont really need anymore, anything they do release about it is an actual spoiler, usually you get a couple trailers about the game and thats it, we have have much more than that already.

They are not even required to give a roadmap at all, they give more than enough information on development as it is.

You don''t speak for anybody but yourself Kenn.

It is not a lie it is a fact that they said on the video itself that is took them 4 weeks to make 3 moons from concept to completion, your the one completely blatently lying when the proof is right in your face. Tell me did they or did they not say they made the moons in 4 weeks and said it more than once.

One of the guys working on it made sure to mention it took them 4 weeks right after Jared said 3 moons in a quarter, to make sure that everyone knew it didnt take a whole quarter to make 3 moons.

Where is your proof they needed 12 weeks to complete the moons, thats right you dont have any.
    Wait but I thought it only took an hour for them to make a planet. Why is it 4 weeks now?

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    Wait but I thought it only took an hour for them to make a planet. Why is it 4 weeks now?
    One hour for a whole solar system

- - - Updated - - -

There has been plenty videos about SQ42 as it is we dont really need anymore,
    And yet CIG were going to release another video. Perhaps you should write a letter to the manager Keren!

anything they do release about it is an actual spoiler
    Which is Cloud Imperium's choice. They could release a lot to material without spoiling the game's plot.

usually you get a couple trailers about the game and thats it, we have have much more than that already.
    Are you sure? The videos are years old. They could be completely irrelevant now

They are not even required to give a roadmap at all,
    Ugh, this apologism is just awful. Why would you not want for people to be updated about the game they have purchased? Updating your backers is standard fare in crowdfunding.

they give more than enough information on development as it is.
    But nothing on Squadron 42...

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    In an hour they can create the basics of a solar system and in 4 weeks they can create 3 moons from nothing with only 2 ppl working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster0 View Post
    snip
    The do update the backers constantly but are not required to layout a roadmap of everything.

They have already gave an update on SQ42, its up to them if they want to give anymore information.

Doesnt matter how is funded they can give as much or as little information about the game they are developing.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2020-06-13 at 05:22 PM.