Cities: Skylines (modded) - 10/10.

Best city building simulator ever created.

X-COM 2: WOTC - 7/10, solid game but has quite a few technical problems and bugs ...

C&C Remastered: 10/10
    Be warned, it is still very 90's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

10+ Year Old Account
    The remastered Crash Bandicoot game, I'd say 8/10. Was a nostalgic trip for me since I owned all 3 back in the day. Didn't bother trying to 100% and get every gem. Would just beat each level, get the main crystal and move on.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Last game I played was World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. 3/10. The art and sound is nice, but unfortunately tons of time played metric increasing grinds, reps and terrain ruined the expansion. That coupled with classes playing absolutely shitty is just a very sour, poor experience - shareholders are happy though! Sad.

Honorable mention; The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. 10/10. Everything from the art, the sounds, the terrain design, the quests, the voice acting - It's all phenomenally done.

Valorant - 9/10

If you like competitive shooters, this game does almost everything right.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    I don't remember having so few ressources and destroying enemy AI gatherers so much.
    I never abused the fact that the AI would rebuild silos in some forward base either. Capture full silo > sell > AI rebuilds full silo > Capture > sell....

How the heck did I beat that game without doing that back when I was a kid, the enemy forces are endless if you don't do that. Why did I even like it, I hate it when the AI cheats and gets like 20x the money I get from every gatherer. I can't believe that gatherers give you so little money either.
    On one map, it took me like 15 minutes to get enough ressources together to build my first tank because a tank costs more than what a single gatherer can get in a run. Jeez

The remaster graphics are all right, still somewhat sad about the fact that pathfinding is so horrible and that sometimes infantry units simply bug out and don't accept attack commands because of how that weird "checker board"-system works.
    The minigunners can't shoot from one edge of a checker field to the edge of another.
    Silly.

6/10. But it's cheap and the music is great. Good enough
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-06-07 at 10:30 PM.

I just finished up Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem single player/offline. Had a wonderful time. I know the game got a lot of bad press, but I had no issues and found it to a really fun game. 7/10

AC: Odyssey 9/10 Still playing it after beating the main story line. Lots to do, I like Origins better still as of now..mostly because of the pharoahs DLC. Hopefully the Odyssey DLC makes me rethink that.

Black Mesa: 10/10 I would highly recommend this over a replay of HL1, game is a pure masterpiece

Rocket League 10/10: just got back in to it with some friends, and loving it. Not sure why i stopped playing. Game is so fun, easy to pick up. Love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I decided to take another look at Fallout 76, now that the Wastelanders update has more or less turned it into the game it should have been at launch. And I have to admit, I'm enjoying it. The world is absolutely gigantic (it dwarfs Fallout 4's world space) and there are some good quests in the new stories - even if they leave the 'follow the note, find dead person' leftovers from launch feeling pretty dated.

I'd be a liar if I said there weren't some pretty annoying issues still- power armor management for example is just a pain, and I hate the method for unlocking most crafting plans. But I've had fun with the game and that is something I really couldn't say the first time I tried it.

6.5/10, teetering toward 7.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    AC: Odyssey 9/10 Still playing it after beating the main story line. Lots to do, I like Origins better still as of now..mostly because of the pharoahs DLC. Hopefully the Odyssey DLC makes me rethink that.
    LoTFB is terrible, IMO, but the Atlantis DLC is pretty great.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I decided to take another look at Fallout 76, now that the Wastelanders update has more or less turned it into the game it should have been at launch. And I have to admit, I'm enjoying it. The world is absolutely gigantic (it dwarfs Fallout 4's world space) and there are some good quests in the new stories - even if they leave the 'follow the note, find dead person' leftovers from launch feeling pretty dated.

I'd be a liar if I said there weren't some pretty annoying issues still- power armor management for example is just a pain, and I hate the method for unlocking most crafting plans. But I've had fun with the game and that is something I really couldn't say the first time I tried it.

6.5/10, teetering toward 7.

- - - Updated - - -

LoTFB is terrible, IMO, but the Atlantis DLC is pretty great.
    good to know, im actually in the beginning part of the atlantis DLC. Just fought all the monsters for their sigil or whatever it is i got from them...should i finish that after i finish lotfb?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bug Fables

Solid 7/10.

Enjoyed very much.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

assassins creed odyssey, ill give it a 9/10 since its the only one in the series i played it all the way through, the game is just beautiful looking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    good to know, im actually in the beginning part of the atlantis DLC. Just fought all the monsters for their sigil or whatever it is i got from them...should i finish that after i finish lotfb?
    Chronologically speaking, Atlantis takes place after the events of lotfb, but I think you can do them in whichever order you'd like.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

the witcher 3.. game of the year version was for cheap so figured why not?. it is entertaining but it also confirms why i hate game series. i'm constanly meeting characters familiar to the character i'm playing while i have no clue who they are.
    so many "member this?" moments.

i'll rate it when i'm done. by the insane amount of praise i've seen it get i thought it would be more accesible to those who've not played the previous titles.
    Last edited by Lex Icon; 2020-06-13 at 09:24 PM.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

8.5/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Sekiro: Shadows die twice: 8.5/10

Well I finally found a From Software game I can call great. Don't get me wrong, I liked Dark Souls but it had too many things I disliked for me to be really wowed. Sekiro strips out RPG elements in favor of a character that actually feels fun to play at all times, not just when your build is finished. The deflect-heavy playstyle took some getting used to, but I remember it distinctly clicking after the Genichiro boss fight which was my favorite so far. I do think some bosses/enemies that don't fit into this paradigm are much less fun to fight (first phase of the Guardian Ape comes to mind) but I can live with a few foes forcing you to adapt. The traversal and sneaking around is plenty fun as well, and while the story isn't anything to write home about it's still a lot better than having your character stand there like an idiot listing to NPCs spouting cryptic dialog and finishing with a creepy laugh which happens all the time in Dark Souls. There's actual lip synching, even.
    I’m on the final boss right now and I have to agree with what you said, including the score of 8.5/10. I’d give it exactly that.

Honestly, for me Genichiro was the toughest fight, but it’s the one that teaches you how to play the game properly. He’s a serious skill check with regards to proper jumps, mikiri counters (thrust attacks), deflects and dodges.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    It's such a 'true' remaster, with all the soul and love put into it.

I have a hard time rating an old game remastered, as there obviously are still huge issues from a modern PoV, but this was what I wanted from a remaster, so definitely a big recommendation for all early C&C fans from me :]

Quote Originally Posted by Kynario View Post
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

8.5/10

- - - Updated - - -

I’m on the final boss right now and I have to agree with what you said, including the score of 8.5/10. I’d give it exactly that.

Honestly, for me Genichiro was the toughest fight, but it’s the one that teaches you how to play the game properly. He’s a serious skill check with regards to proper jumps, mikiri counters (thrust attacks), deflects and dodges.
    Even after finishing the game and being roughly midway through a NG+, Genichiro is still my favorite boss, with the final boss second and a certain owl third. You have a personal reason to fight him, his moveset is the perfect balance between telegraphed and hard-hitting, and his final phase is just anime enough to be spectacular and fun. All the while you have important gameplay mechanics hammered into you such as deflection, Mikiris and lightning reversals. Everything about this guy is very, very well designed, then again boss design is From Soft's greatest forte, but still when they really put their backs into it they knock it out of the park and then some.

SWTOR 10/10 played it a bit over the years, never very seriously though. Took advantage of the last 1.5 months and just got legendary status but haven't done much of the expansion content yet. Leveled through every advanced class but not every discipline. Outside a few camera angle bugs and shadow bugs it's such an amazing star wars game. Great replayability, each class has unique story, plus a light/dark side slant and multiple voice branches, though the ultimate end result is almost always the same regardless, there is some variation in results like IA has a few endings, but your dialogue feels meaningful in RP side which LS/DS route you go, or making certain choices might reward you with some credits via a letter by an NPC down the line. Even the weaker stories like republic trooper was a lot of fun when I went the dark side route. I doubt I'll take all my characters through the expansion content but I'm gonna continue with at least a couple more enjoyable advanced class playstyles. Main thing I wish is for weapon transmog. I miss when Bioware made good games like this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bug Fables. 8/10. Bit rough money wise at the start, and still getting used to the limited inventory. Been using Hard Mode since the beginning. First dungeon boss was pretty rough. Enjoying it so far. Just had my 1st KO on the Mountain after the festival.

Having a lot of fun. Played the sh*t outta Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga back on GBA, but still getting used to blocking attacks in this.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.