Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelcryo View Post
    Error: Fun detected!

Wonder if Blizzard will put a stop to this despite the expansion being basically finished.
    So basically fun can't beat had unless you cheat to win...

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Badly designed half finished fight gets exploited in unintended way.

I am shocked, shocked I tell you.
    eh it's nice that the boss doesnt stay on 1 hp until you do complete the mechanic imo.

the only stupid part about this is that it'll be possible for a lot of guilds by the end of the expansion, usually this kind of skip only becomes possible in the next expansion.

on the other hand, it's quite a interesting way to nerf the sanity mechanics on the boss if this was intented behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    So basically fun can't beat had unless you cheat to win...
    Because that's totally what that post states right?

A trout is a fish = a fish is a trout, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Talk about a "creative use of game mechanics"!
    At this point they are just having fun with mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelcryo View Post
    Error: Fun detected!

Wonder if Blizzard will put a stop to this despite the expansion being basically finished.
    oh boy...can we pls stop with the dumb as heck FUN DETECTED LULZ...this isnt the first time a mythic boss gets trivlialized by gear...remember archimonde?by the end of the expansion people were skiping half the mecanics

they wont nerf it,they changed it in the race because it wasnt the way they intended the boss to be handled DUH

- - - Updated - - -

Badly designed half finished fight gets exploited in unintended way.

I am shocked, shocked I tell you.
    its almost like we have never seen bosses get trivialized by extreme powerups in the past,aka mythic archimonds more than half mecanics completly skiped

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    oh boy...can we pls stop with the dumb as heck FUN DETECTED LULZ...this isnt the first time a mythic boss gets trivlialized by gear...remember archimonde?by the end of the expansion people were skiping half the mecanics

they wont nerf it,they changed it in the race because it wasnt the way they intended the boss to be handled DUH

- - - Updated - - -

its almost like we have never seen bosses get trivialized by extreme powerups in the past,aka mythic archimonds more than half mecanics completly skiped
    Sure, it has happened in the past. But the Achimonde fight wasn't a half finished mess to begin with.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Sure, it has happened in the past. But the Achimonde fight wasn't a half finished mess to begin with.
    What was "unfinished" about Archimonde? Early Archimonde (before the ring and WAs invalidated a lot of the mechanics) is generally agreed to be a pretty well-designed boss.

Nevermind, I'm a total fucking idiot.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2020-06-14 at 09:36 PM.

This is quite cool!

Maybe more guilds will follow!

Thats simply subjective,nzoth is a perfectly functioning endgame boss mecanicaly,and like in the past,huge powerups will make it trivial,it would be annoying if kill times would be almost the same as world first by forcing the encounter to play out in certain ways,its a nice feeling when you get better gear and a once hard encounter feels easier

Everyone missing the fact that they're using the exploit that allows for multiple Major essences

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope this doesn't result in a ban. The xpac is over, anyone "gearing" at this point is just hard headed.

Gratz guild ive never heard of, you're awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    The 2nd post literally says the accomplishment doesnt matter because bfa is basically over. But sure, not meant to cheapen it.
    Not, it's not. He is just stating a fact.

We all know that as people gear up and, as people starts to stack the best corruptions avaiable because of the vendor, things like that would happen.

That accomplishment won't happen without outgearing ("outcorrupting"?) the fight. Just wait to see what will happen in a few weeks with the extra corruption resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by poptya View Post
    Everyone missing the fact that they're using the exploit that allows for multiple Major essences
    Source? How would you know this?

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    That's pretty funny. I guess it doesn't really matter considering BFA is basically over, but it's still an accomplishment. GZ to their Fire Mages, err, I mean, their guild!
    Ah the ignorance of angry children trying to be smart asses and looking foolish.

They have 3 fire mages 1 was Arcane..... out of the 4 only 1 was in the top 5 by the end of their fight. They had 3 warlocks in the top 5 though, so I guess... GZ to their warlocks if anything?and...their 1 fire mage in the top 10? I know...seeing things is hard, you probably just typed that without even actually watching. Typical MMoC

This awesome. Too bad I don't have the time to do things like this anymore.

Ye, this fight was clearly unfinished etc. However, kinda funny to see regardless if you subscribe to corruption being just an intentional sandbox to try crazy stuff, or just horribly tuned (or both), everybody seems to use either case as a case against blizzard's competency. I think they just bothered to try to tune it seriously during the mythic progression, and now they just let people go crazy unless it threatens game stability. Maybe we'll see another big tuning push, but I doubt it.

A HALF A YEAR old raid gets blown apart, first time that's ever happened. I wonder if there will be prepatch kill videos too, showing 4 minute kills. How could Blizzard let scaling+ability whackery occur in prepatch!?! Unacceptable!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Talk about a "creative use of game mechanics"!
    Hey that game mechanic has a name! It’s called Fire Mages!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You mean People that have utterly outgeared the end of expansion boss as destroying him?

How or why does this surprise People? and why do People even care?

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    Source? How would you know this?
    https://streamable.com/6gpe02

It's a script they run, Blizz knows about it, expecting a ban wave for it any day.