Page 1 of 3
LastLast

They are blowing TBC if they do not add more content to TBC and i prepare this

But this is not happening, I know but I prepared at least - It's like seagulls outside and your telling me to feed them to be quiet but next year there will be even more, Seagulls. Holy-Shit. Fuck You.

I highly advice Blizzard to Implement a little bit more World PvP to the game, and huge advantages of grouping up (huge unfair gear bought with gold so gold actually have a end-game value rather than no value once 2.2 comes out. More content. If they do not introduce more content to a already beautiful expansion that is already made they are fucking blowing it. Completely, There is no reason not to, The game is already made all they need to do is add more 3, 5 and 8 man Open World stuff. Dragons and castles. So gold is gonna be even more valuable in the expansion where it's the most valuable? OFC!! That's what you do. That's how the old players who boycotted classic for this homoginization can just come in and group up and farm crazy amounts of gold while simultaneously killing noob players that try to steal their gold.

Please if they were dedicated they would add 20 different stuff to do with your friends in TBC in half a year. Don't expect them to, They always listen to the community and the community is dead.

I also want them to give hybrid classes diminishing return on heals and remove Paladins from Horde and make the game more hardcore and the lore more black templeish like.
    They could make this more darkish TBC lore in like a day and it would enhance the game and add 2 things plus remove those 2 things and all the hardcore players would return to WoW finally. Blizzard would regain it's shank shaded appearance and my heart.

Anyways i'm psyched about TBC, I'm multiboxing and leveling a druid and two mages because I know people will not want to group up so i make my own.
    At this trejectory, WOTLK i'm not gonna touch.
    Kungen explains it what happens in 2008 and of WoW's demise. Then there's Dungeon finder and the open world is dead. /watch?v=53PMZj809OA
    Love why does it feel so right? Classic what is it? The Burning Crusade - Sign me in. What do we do? We can do anything we set our minds to.
    -Wrath of The Lich King - NO! You can not have any more power. All power belongs to me. And then you kill him and a new Lich King appears. WoW used to be great befor this guy #sad.

Yes i'm psyched about TBC or an actual good MMORPG setting but I can't believe how stupid Blizzard can be. Anybody who knows anything about anything knows that polishing a gem is how you make it pretty You just don't go around trading rusty swords, You always polish them if you wan't to make money.
    Actually when Classic was anounced i laughed as I did not think the players were stupid enough to wan't no changes as they feared that additional content would ruin the original feeling but it's about immersion isn't it? If they kept the WoW feeling of the game and add stuff it would still be WoW, WoW's not about that random rock in alterac valley you looked at after being ganked at level 35, That's nostalgia. WoW is WoW, pure and simple. It's everything WoW had to offer but the community are proving themselves to be full of braindeads, Because they have tweaked the game, Focus target is not in the game, New talent tree was implemented in launch and the community didn't cry about it so they won't cry when they add 1 new dungeons or elite packs in the world. The community is stupid they think that adding things is bad but if nothing was added to a developing video game it would remain unplayable so get real, Adding to video games increases the development time but yields better results.

The classic majority are to blame for the game not being hardcore, It has everything set up to be and then we have bad players that fail the tests. I've never seen anyone sleep a polymorphed enemy - I'm sure it works but it's requiring two people to combine something but the fact that not many know about this combination 15 years later tells a lot. They could account for that and not buff Druids because of it but people fail to recognize so many small things, They add up. They are contributing to why the class is what it is. Why the game is so enjoyable. Let's say Death Knights were in the original game, It would have been a even better game. Let's say there are 5 enemies aproaching, 1 Deathknight and he uses a skill which makes him go berserk and unfortunately categorizing himself as a Undead because he is either undervaluing his opponent or making a big mistake because his 3 opponents, 1 of them were a priest and he shackles him while he watches him teammates falter. Small things like this adds up. It adds the element of surprise but if everything is just numbers and pixels it really doesn't fucking matter, Which WoW will become and turn into a pet collection game. If you wan't more stuff like MMORPG it's probably better experience than playing WoW classic any further than patch 2.3 and go read Alterworld series by a russian author. Oh and BTW if your planning on enjoying the last good MMO like i plan to bring a warlock friend with you when you group up because Warlocks in TBC really shine. And don't invite Warrior tanks, Warrior tanks are powerhungry assholes no one wants but are all stuck with.
    Last edited by TerryWithSpices; 2020-06-14 at 10:10 AM. Reason: fixed a big error in the middle of my previous text

I'm sure there's private servers out for that abomination you just made up

[]http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

you're dumb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryWithSpices View Post
    But this is not happening, I know but I prepared at least - It's like seagulls outside and your telling me to feed them to be quiet but next year there will be even more, Seagulls. Holy-Shit. Fuck You.

I highly advice Blizzard to Implement a little bit more World PvP to the game, and huge advantages of grouping up (huge unfair gear bought with gold so gold actually have a end-game value rather than no value once 2.2 comes out. More content. If they do not introduce more content to a already beautiful expansion that is already made they are fucking blowing it. Completely, There is no reason not to, The game is already made all they need to do is add more 3, 5 and 8 man Open World stuff. Dragons and castles.

Please if they were dedicated they would add 20 different stuff to do in TBC in half a year. Don't expect them to, They always listen to the community and the community is dead.

I also want them to give hybrid classes diminishing return on heals and remove Paladins from Horde and make the game more hardcore and the lore more black templeish like.
    They could make this more darkish TBC lore in like a day and it would enhance the game and add 2 things plus remove those 2 things and all the hardcore players would return to WoW finally. Blizzard would regain it's shank shaded appearance and my heart.
    If this is what you have your heart set on I really hate to tell you that Blizzard is going to break your heart. Because there is zero chance this is going to happen.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Hahahahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you apparently likes tBC yet suggests a lot of weird-ass stuff that would completely erase all that means tBC.

There's a Billy Madison clip out there that pretty effectively sums up this thread.

There's not much to discuss here. This is a terrible idea which has no chance of seeing the light of day.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    If you think BC didn't have enough content, you are going to be highly disappointed with Cata, MoP, WoD, Legion, BfA, and SL...

I think it's this one /watch?v=Ud9h8UpcC4E&feature=youtu.be&t=259

Any game developers lurking should watch this enthusiasm and follow your heart not the community's idiocrazy.
    /yMCEssAfhWI?t=99
    It improves immersion.
    Last edited by TerryWithSpices; 2020-06-14 at 01:40 AM. Reason: better

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I like how you apparently likes tBC yet suggests a lot of weird-ass stuff that would completely erase all that means tBC.
    I like tbc but there was still things that could have been added or taken out of it.

I highly advice Blizzard to Implement a little bit more World PvP to the game, and huge advantages of grouping up (huge unfair gear bought with gold so gold actually have a end-game value rather than no value once 2.2 comes out. More content. If they do not introduce more content to a already beautiful expansion that is already made they are fucking blowing it. Completely, There is no reason not to, The game is already made all they need to do is add more 3, 5 and 8 man Open World stuff. Dragons and castles. So gold is gonna be even more valuable in the expansion where it's the most valuable? OFC!! That's what you do. That's how the old players who boycotted classic for this whole reason of nothing to do can just come in and group up and farm crazy amounts of gold while simultaneously killing noob players that try to steal their gold while not playing boomkin's that nukes the hardest in the game and instantly heals themself.

The classic druid players are to blame. Not blizzard. They are only making their game. I love their game philosopy for developing vanilla, Back then they gave druid a spell called sleep dragonkin and beast which they could use on polymorphed humanoids because they were the weakest healer in the game at the time and instead of buffing their output they added a small mechanic to make the impossible part of the instance achievable as a druid nothing they would do today because the vast majority of players are too stupid to chain-cc hard packs or come up with strategies or play with people they love so they can make mistakes, Go back and farm more gold and buy your tank an item and then try again. That's how I or how everyone thinks a MMORPG is about. If you wan't more stuff like this it's probably better experience than TBC go read Alterworld series by a russian author.

Please if they were dedicated they would add 20 different stuff to do with your friends in TBC in half a year. Don't expect them to, They always listen to the community and the community is dead.

Anyways i'm psyched about TBC, I'm multiboxing and leveling a druid and two mages because I know people will not want to group up so i make my own.
    At this trejectory, WOTLK i'm not gonna touch.
    #nochangeshun

10+ Year Old Account
    If they were going to add content to anything. It would be Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    If you think BC didn't have enough content, you are going to be highly disappointed with Cata, MoP, WoD, Legion, BfA, and SL...
    huh?tbc had more to do then wrath cata and wod,but mop legion and bfa are above it content wise,m+ is one thing,tbc dungeons were ran just for badges and werent much of a challenge by the end,tbc didnt have transmog,or any significant quest chains like bfa legion and mop had once you were done with attunements,and we dont even know if attunements will be in tbc as they were removed around 2.3 if i recal,tbc didnt have pet battles and treasure hunts,no endgame systems like coruption and legenderies

now you may dislike or not care about those things,but they are still content that tbc didnt have,but that said i still consider tbc to be the best expansion

(A Chozo= Yes i'm psyched about TBC but I can't believe how stupid Blizzard can be. Anybody who knows anything about anything knows that polishing a gem is how you make it pretty You just don't go around trading rusty swords, You always polish them if you wan't to make money.
    Actually when Classic was anounced i laughed as I did not think the players were stupid enough to wan't no changes as they feared that additional content would ruin the original feeling but it's about immersion isn't it? If they kept the WoW feeling of the game and add stuff it would still be WoW, WoW's not about that random rock in alterac valley you looked at after being ganked at level 35, That's nostalgia. WoW is WoW, pure and simple. It's everything WoW had to offer but the community are proving themselves to be full of braindeads, Because they have tweaked the game, Focus target is not in the game, New talent tree was implemented in launch and the community didn't cry about it so they won't cry when they add 1 new dungeons or elite packs in the world. You guys are just so stupid you think that adding things is bad but if nothing was added to a developing video game it would remain unplayable so get real, Adding to video games increases the development time but yields better results.

(A Chozo= Yes i'm psyched about TBC but I can't believe how stupid Blizzard can be. Anybody who knows anything about anything knows that polishing a gem is how you make it pretty You just don't go around trading rusty swords, You always polish them if you wan't to make money.
    Actually when Classic was anounced i laughed as I did not think the players were stupid enough to wan't no changes as they feared that additional content would ruin the original feeling but it's about immersion isn't it? If they kept the WoW feeling of the game and add stuff it would still be WoW, WoW's not about that random rock in alterac valley you looked at after being ganked at level 35, That's nostalgia. WoW is WoW, pure and simple. It's everything WoW had to offer but

the community are proving themselves to be full of braindeads, Because they have tweaked the game, Focus target is not in the game, New talent tree was implemented in launch and the community didn't cry about it so they won't cry when they add 1 new dungeons or elite packs in the world. The community is stupid they think that adding things is bad but if nothing was added to a developing video game it would remain unplayable so get real, Adding to video games increases the development time but yields better results.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's this one /watch?v=Ud9h8UpcC4E&feature=youtu.be&t=259

Any game developers lurking should watch this enthusiasm and follow your heart not the community's idiocrazy.
    /yMCEssAfhWI?t=99
    It improves immersion.

Kungen explains it what happens in 2008 and of WoW's demise. Then there's Dungeon finder and the open world is dead. /watch?v=53PMZj809OA
    What leads you to the impression that TBC is even going to happen? What makes you believe that the devs should even listen to you?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

If you want to clear dungeons alone you are leveling the wrong comp. The best multiboxing comp in TBC for dungeon farming is Prot Pala+4 Shamans.

If you want to main Druid just level Druid+4 Shamans, mages are the meta for Classic but not for TBC.

I have a feeling this time i'll be on the right side of history and TBC remake is actually what blizzard has been developing for years now and we're all gonna be blown away by a Alterworld style MMORPG.
    Last edited by TerryWithSpices; 2020-06-14 at 02:05 AM.

The only way they'll really blow TBC is if it launches with raids at 2.4.3 tuning.

2.1 would be ideal, not broken like 2.0 but not in catch up gear mode at least.