Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Because the classic population has mostly died out now, and the couple people still playing it are mostly hanging out on reddit.

Also, it's funny but it seems a high percentage of the classic player base seems to think that they will be able to use 4 more bags instead of just having 4 more bag slots in the default bag. I think this speaks volumes about the people still playing classic in 2020
    This is beyond the most stupid and deceptive posts I've seen in a long time.

There are so many people raiding and doing stuff on classic that the servers can't handle it. I wish this nearly guaranteed drop-off would happen already so I can actually farm outdoor nodes and not have to deal with BRM/Orgrimmar crashing on Wednesdays due to hosting over a thousand people at the same time/zone.

In addition, I see more min/maxing going around in Classic than I ever did on Retail. Which is ironic since Classic does not need min/maxing to complete. But everyone does it. Hence consumable prices are absolutely out of the roof on my realm and there is not enough black lotus to go around. We actually have a scarcity of resources. So I highly doubt anyone thought we would get 8 bags over 4, at least nobody in my guild did (60+ players) so I already call bullshit on "high percentage" when its 0% in my guild alone.

To give an example. Every MC/BWL raid I have been in people go full world buffs and consumables. That is comparable with people using flasks, food and pots on retail for Normal/Heroic raids while min/maxing their raid dps output (debuff slots, debuff weapons), rotations, meta raid comps, debuff specs.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    Feel free to try and debunk this or w/e but it's pretty simple that there's more than twice as many people raiding on classic than retail.
    He did debunk it, you failing to read and just ignoring his argument doesn't make it go away.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    He did debunk it, you failing to read and just ignoring his argument doesn't make it go away.
    Where did he debunk this data?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    blizzard - they closed the real classic servers with a way better nilla experience- for their f****** gold token.

and now they give you freebies and ppl get mad.

next time get mad about the real stuff and not about shit changes in this garbage that claims to be classic

classic only exists for the usage of bots and the generation of gold -> tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    BWL as in that instance that people are speedrunning in 30 minutes? No idea why you would compare that to Ny'Alotha, which is an actual raid that takes time and has mechanics.
    Ny'Alotha as in that instance Asmongold brought 28 or so Mages into and bosses died in 20 seconds or less?