View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Okay, because Meathook was in the prior incarnation as a hidden boss. Same with Flesh.
    Also, I guess b.net fucked up my install, because I've got precisely the same layout as I did in classic WC3.
    Nope, they were not. Both were created for the Wotlk instance. And come on, you expect me to believe that last part?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Nope, they were not. Both were created for the Wotlk instance. And come on, you expect me to believe that last part?
    yes, because it's literally what I'm looking at.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    yes, because it's literally what I'm looking at.
    Are you sure you've checked off the option to play Reforged and not Classic?

I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if they were hidden and Wotlk simply used those as a basis for bosses. They did the same thing with some enemies for the Mt. Hyjial COT battle, albeit those weren't hidden.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if they were hidden and Wotlk simply used those as a basis for bosses. They did the same thing with some enemies for the Mt. Hyjial COT battle, albeit those weren't hidden.
    They weren't though. They never existed in Warcraft 3, go ahead, replay it or google it. As for the Hyjal thing, they did actually invent an extra boss for the WoW intance; Kaz'rogal the Doom Guard.

3+ Year Old Account
    So I finally caved in and bought Reforged and I've been playing it for most of the day, just the campaign though. And honestly, despite all the "they promised X, Y and Z!"-stuff, it feels like a pretty decent remaster. They've added a few neat things here and there, like naming the various captains (Luc, Falric, Marwyn), making Sylvanas a unique hero, making mini cutscenes here and there, chaning the layouts of Dalaran or Silvermoon - which I really enjoy and appreciate.
    Friendly reminder...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, which war do y'all think is bloodier? Warcraft 3 purists vs. WoW fans or High Elfers vs. Anti-High Elfers
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Friendly reminder...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, which war do y'all think is bloodier? Warcraft 3 purists vs. WoW fans or High Elfers vs. Anti-High Elfers
    Hah that's a fun oversight. Though the reason being that the original draenei huts (which were sticks, rocks and leather) were used as ogre buildings for the Rexxar campaign too. However since they updated those to resemble broken draenei... Well... Yeah. It does look funny though - incredibly off, but funny.

High Elfers vs. Anti-High Elfers
    It had to be contained to single thread, nothing more needs to be said.

3+ Year Old Account
    Hah that's a fun oversight. Though the reason being that the original draenei huts (which were sticks, rocks and leather) were used as ogre buildings for the Rexxar campaign too. However since they updated those to resemble broken draenei... Well... Yeah. It does look funny though - incredibly off, but funny.
    Someone made an Ogre Mound building, we only need Blizzard to implement it

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...forged.323477/

Though Kor'gall may have been a Gorian Ogre, or a "High Ogre" - I think he would need some stone castles with Highmaul architecture
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

The Command & Conquer remaster came out recently and thats a good example of how a remaster should be done. Very faithful and authentic to the original game, improved about everything and added a lot of behind the scene stuff. Warcraft 3 Reforged does about the exact opposite and also destroyed the original game with it. Weird time to live in where EA does a much better job than Blizzard at something.

I still love the original WC3 but the remaster has been a complete disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The Command & Conquer remaster came out recently and thats a good example of how a remaster should be done. Very faithful and authentic to the original game, improved about everything and added a lot of behind the scene stuff. Warcraft 3 Reforged does about the exact opposite and also destroyed the original game with it. Weird time to live in where EA does a much better job than Blizzard at something.

I still love the original WC3 but the remaster has been a complete disaster.
    AoE2 DE and CnC Remastered both are better remasters than WC3R, yep. They are also cheaper.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Someone made an Ogre Mound building, we only need Blizzard to implement it

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...forged.323477/

Though Kor'gall may have been a Gorian Ogre, or a "High Ogre" - I think he would need some stone castles with Highmaul architecture
    If Kor'gall was a Gorian ogre, he'd be around 500 years old

3+ Year Old Account
    If Kor'gall was a Gorian ogre, he'd be around 500 years old
    weren't Gorians still existing around Year 4 BDP/Year -4?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    weren't Gorians still existing around Year 4 BDP/Year -4?
    Hm, there might've been a few around such as Cho'gal or Dentarg (supposedly) but I doubt they were common and most of them were probably either mages or at least intelligent unlike Kor'gall.

3+ Year Old Account
    Someone has already made a Scarlet Crusade skin

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...aptain.325432/

Looking forward to play Chasing The Dawn custom campaign in Reforged

10+ Year Old Account
    so, is the game worth 40 euro now?
    when can i expect a sale?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    If you wanna play multiplayer I would say no...

If like me you just wanted to play single player then I have no issue with it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    30* euro (well unless you crave the fancy version), and well you can probably expect a christmas sale? I'd say for the singleplayer element alone it's worth it - I'm enjoying it. No idea regarding multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    what did the newest patch change or fix? i know it came out some time ago
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    what did the newest patch change or fix? i know it came out some time ago
    fixed some FPS and DC issues, multiplayer still liable to lose because of sudden DCs