3+ Year Old Account

Idea: Ability To Learn The Kul Tiran/ Zandalari Druid Forms

Basically, this will allow Alliance Druids to learn the Kul Tiran Druid Forms, and will allow Horde Druids to learn the Zandalari Druid Forms.

The former will learn the forms from Ulfar, while the latter will learn the forms from Gonk.

So basically, you're probably a Night Elf asking for the by far superior racial, while also gaining the superior cosmetics, without having to gain an extra 75 kgs

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufire View Post
    So basically, you're probably a Night Elf asking for the by far superior racial, while also gaining the superior cosmetics, without having to gain an extra 75 kgs
    Actually I'm a Worgen.

This or at least a glyph. I have a druid alt I play rarely so no way I'm paying for a race change. And I'm pretty much done with leveling through old content. I'll use the free boosts that come with expansions to get a class i don't have up to max level.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by music49 View Post
    This or at least a glyph. I have a druid alt I play rarely so no way I'm paying for a race change. And I'm pretty much done with leveling through old content. I'll use the free boosts that come with expansions to get a class i don't have up to max level.
    In my idea, once you learn the forms, you will be able to change to and from them from a Barber Shop.

I though this was a weird/bad idea, and then I saw you are the "sprout worgen wings" guy. This, like that, is also a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    I though this was a weird/bad idea, and then I saw you are the "sprout worgen wings" guy. This, like that, is also a terrible idea.
    why? kul tiran druid forms would look great with a worgen. granted tauren with zandalari forms would look stupid as shit but lots of people make their chars look stupid as shit already (alliance shamans using the ghost raptor glyphs for instance)

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    why? kul tiran druid forms would look great with a worgen. granted tauren with zandalari forms would look stupid as shit but lots of people make their chars look stupid as shit already (alliance shamans using the ghost raptor glyphs for instance)
    Except for you know, the fact that it's a RACIAL form. Kul Tiran forms don't belong on a Nelf or a Wolfman any more than Zandalari forms belong on a Tauren. Bad ideas are bad.

3+ Year Old Account
    Except for you know, the fact that it's a RACIAL form. Kul Tiran forms don't belong on a Nelf or a Wolfman any more than Zandalari forms belong on a Tauren. Bad ideas are bad.
    I admit that the winged Worgen idea was bad, but giving cool druid forms to all races that can be druids is bad? No, you're objectively wrong.

Also, I'm a woman, not a guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    I was considering the Kul Tiran forms only learnable by Worgen (since they were former humans) and the Zandalari forms only learnable by Darkspear Trolls, but I felt that wouldn't be fair.

it has nothing to do with their race lmao, only the typical practices of that race's druids. it's entirely a culture thing and thus should hypothetically be learnable by other races. idc either way though cuz I can just ***** **** my worgen's forms into kul tiran ones lolz

I'll raise you. Make these things an expanded system. An ultra big infinite progression UI where druids will be able to unlock questlines to learn Drust druidism or travel to zandalar to be blessed by a loa to assume their form. It can be like the greenfire warlock quest but on steroids. Heck i could pull some ideas for all classes out my ass. "Magic warrior" ability skins, dark shaman, silver "elune" light priests, shadowflame fire mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Soilets View Post
    I'll raise you. Make these things an expanded system. An ultra big infinite progression UI where druids will be able to unlock questlines to learn Drust druidism or travel to zandalar to be blessed by a loa to assume their form. It can be like the greenfire warlock quest but on steroids. Heck i could pull some ideas for all classes out my ass. "Magic warrior" ability skins, dark shaman, silver "elune" light priests, shadowflame fire mage.
    That would be pretty fun.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

3+ Year Old Account
    The reason for this is I prefer Worgen and Darkspear Trolls over Kul Tiran Humans and Zandalari Trolls, respectively.