Arena World Championship 2020 Cup 4 - NA & EU Top 4

Arena World Championship 2020 Cup 4 Finals - NA & EU Top 4
    AWC 2020 Cup 4 Finals are here! Today, top teams from NA and EU will fight for a spot in the next circuit stage of the Arena World Championship 2020.

Last edited by Lumy; 2020-06-14 at 02:25 PM.

thank you for posting this, mmo-c guys. means a lot!

Their favoring of Method made me puke.... -.-'

"method throws poly"
    commentator be like: ZOMG WHAT A WONDERFUL POLYM THERE!!!

"wildcard wins"
    commentator be like: And method black lost.....

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole tournament revolves around dampening, maybe its time introduce faster dampening, because these games are just so boring to watch when they go beyond 10mins no wonder this tournament takes like 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    The whole tournament revolves around dampening, maybe its time introduce faster dampening, because these games are just so boring to watch when they go beyond 10mins no wonder this tournament takes like 2 days.
    a better solution would be to change how mana works and how much a dps can self sustain,i rly miss the days of mana actualy being a thing,i dont understand why it even exists at this point,in raids very rarerly on progress figths i may need a mana potion,but once everyone understands the fight and doesnt take extra dmg,any mana issue is gone...even in nyalotha where the bosses have been unusualy healing intensive it still doesnt dent it much

15+ Year Old Account
    ok so there are no corruptions on tournament can we switch them off in normal pvp to?

Does anyone even care about these? And by anybody, I mean a significant proportion of the fanbase. I'm willing to be wrong here, but it just seems like Activision trying to monetize something without broad interest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    ok so there are no corruptions on tournament can we switch them off in normal pvp to?
    Corruptions are available in the tournaments.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendraeg View Post
    Does anyone even care about these? And by anybody, I mean a significant proportion of the fanbase. I'm willing to be wrong here, but it just seems like Activision trying to monetize something without broad interest.
    They've been doing it since, what, 2008? It's always been a niche but fun thing for the fans and is big part of BlizzCon. The only difference is that now, with technology being what it is, we have started to get streams of the arena cups leading up to the world championship/BlizzCon.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    a better solution would be to change how mana works and how much a dps can self sustain,i rly miss the days of mana actualy being a thing,i dont understand why it even exists at this point,in raids very rarerly on progress figths i may need a mana potion,but once everyone understands the fight and doesnt take extra dmg,any mana issue is gone...even in nyalotha where the bosses have been unusualy healing intensive it still doesnt dent it much
    TBH, the best solution is to turn off azerite/essence/corruption in pvp

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    TBH, the best solution is to turn off azerite/essence/corruption in pvp
    i would leave azerites as they have straight pvp talents and let you customize a lot without giving really that much power especially compared to essences and corruptions
    maybe not switch them off completely to have any meaning in getting them as pvp player they could just reduce essences and corruptions effects by 60-80% in pvp (beside stricte pvp ones that you get from pvp) should be enough to stop that burst fiesta going on currently
    anyhow when my sub is running out in next 2 weeks im making brake till SL, not much to do after 4 months of medicore grinding of everything and any rated pvp is unplayable as enh/resto :P

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"