Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post

if grinding is enjoyable, the help is needed.
    You know that there are more games than just WoW in the world right?

Some games revolve solely around grinding mindlessly for hrs on end, One such game is "Black desert" and it's one i put many hrs into myself.

Nah, they pay rent - never behind too!. Great tenant really.

Jackass.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    You know that there are more games than just WoW in the world right?

Some games revolve solely around grinding mindlessly for hrs on end, One such game is "Black desert" and it's one i put many hrs into myself.
    Grinding is the game maker controlling you. If you think it is not, I am sorry about your views on this.

I did not. I am trying to understand the need and the addiction so many players display. It is worrying. Video game addiction is spiralling out of control. Locate the problem, admit the problem, solve the problem. I'm at stage 3, you guys replying so far are stage 1. I'm here to help you.
    IF anyone here is addicted to games, I suggest talking to their doctor, and not some rando on the interwebs. You are not here to help anyone. You are here to cry and project

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Nah, they pay rent - never behind too!. Great tenant really.

Jackass.
    Please do not flame people in this thread. I will report this one.

yet you HAD to reply? ok, the problem is strong in this one. I can help, you just need to be ready.
    Yes. Cause Im that bored currently. I dont need your help with anything, thanks for the offer though

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbruz View Post
    IF anyone here is addicted to games, I suggest talking to their doctor, and not some rando on the interwebs. You are not here to help anyone. You are here to cry and project
    This is incorrect. Forums are open grounds to discuss matters, and this matters to me.

I did not. I am trying to understand the need and the addiction so many players display. It is worrying. Video game addiction is spiralling out of control. Locate the problem, admit the problem, solve the problem. I'm at stage 3, you guys replying so far are stage 1. I'm here to help you.
    We'll look at you. You don't play anymore but you're here complaining about people complaining lmao

Yes. Cause Im that bored currently. I dont need your help with anything, thanks for the offer though
    Absolutely fine, you take care now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    We'll look at you. You don't play anymore but you're here complaining about people complaining lmao
    Assumptions are not needed here, friend.

Grinding is the game maker controlling you. If you think it is not, I am sorry about your views on this.
    So if going in circles killing the same "Rotation" of enemies for hrs and hrs on end is not your idea of fun.. then what is?

Because no game can push out fresh and new content ever day for you to do.

classic WoW yea, retail wow not so much until shadowlands that is

Unsubbed yesterday, felt nice to toss them out of the apartment.

Since essences and corruption got vendorized I stopped playing almost, I never was a fan of vendor stuff as a main character progression. Should only be for catch up and alts, and even for that the vendors we got is too much. Removes muh immersion.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    So if going in circles killing the same "Rotation" of enemies for hrs and hrs on end is not your idea of fun.. then what is?

Because no game can push out fresh and new content ever day for you to do.
    but we have millions of games to choose from. Why stick with just a handful due to addictions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Unsubbed yesterday, felt nice to toss them out of the apartment.

Since essences and corruption got vendorized I stopped playing almost, I never was a fan of vendor stuff as a main character progression. Should only be for catch up and alts. Removes muh immersion.
    I praise you, my friend. They should not be rewarded for such poor content/manipulation.

If all corruptions were always available...it would be quite enjoyable IMO
    I would even maybe play it.
    But with the vendor rotating stuff? No way.
    I dont play for over 2 months...im not getting baited now with those crap rotating vendors.

I mean, they make you farm something and you guys lap it up, expansion is over and people are farming echoes like they are crazy. So is this Blizzard's way of controlling your mind, your free time, your money... or you going to pretend you enjoy it?
    I personally repicked the game in 8.3 cause I am looking forward to play destro with 65% haste baseline. At least I am enjoying the game and spend my time on something that I like, unlike you, who claims he doesn't like the game, but wastes his time posting about it on a forum KEKW.

Sidenote: Since you started with the whole "I know whats best for everyone", let me take a stab at it too:

*ahem*

NO ONE here needs your help. You can move along to your next forum to try your little weird "I want to save you guys from gaming addiction"

Also, it IS a real thing, and you making fun of it like this makes you a horrible person.

And dont start with the whole "I REALLY wanna help". If you did, you would do it much differently.

Move along now, oh great gaming addiction wannabe saviour

I live inside Blizzard's hive mind, rent free. I whined, bitched, moaned and complained. I threw myself on the floor and screamed like a woman until I got High Elf customization appearances on Void Elves. One time I even held my breath until I turned blue and passed out face first in my bowl of Cheerios.

What's the point, you ask? I like stories.

OT: Yeah, I have no idea what OP is rambling about but I can do it just as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    If all corruptions were always available...it would be quite enjoyable IMO
    I would even maybe play it.
    But with the vendor rotating stuff? No way.
    I dont play for over 2 months...im not getting baited now with those crap rotating vendors.
    stay strong!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    I personally repicked the game in 8.3 cause I am looking forward to play destro with 65% haste baseline. At least I am enjoying the game and spend my time on something that I like, unlike you, who claims he doesn't like the game, but wastes his time posting about it on a forum KEKW.
    the KEK'er, a classic victim of this trend. Open your mind friend, I'm here to help.

- - - Updated - - -

Sidenote: Since you started with the whole "I know whats best for everyone", let me take a stab at it too:

*ahem*

NO ONE here needs your help. You can move along to your next forum to try your little weird "I want to save you guys from gaming addiction"

Also, it IS a real thing, and you making fun of it like this makes you a horrible person.

And dont start with the whole "I REALLY wanna help". If you did, you would do it much differently.

Move along now, oh great gaming addiction wannabe saviour
    Please do not flame a thread because YOU don't like it. Your addiction to this thread alone is baffling. Please reconsider my offer to help you.

When will people stop responding to troll threads? Christ, I'm part of the problem.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I live inside Blizzard's hive mind, rent free. I whined, bitched, moaned and complained. I threw myself on the floor and screamed like a woman until I got High Elf customization appearances on Void Elves. One time I even held my breath until I turned blue and passed out face first in my bowl of Cheerios.

What's the point, you ask? I like stories.

OT: Yeah, I have no idea what OP is rambling about but I can do it just as well.
    Bravo. You failed, but you tried and I appreciate effort.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    When will people stop responding to troll threads? Christ, I'm part of the problem.
    Locate the problem, admit, resolve. Stage 2 welcomes you.