Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    They explain in the chapter why Merus didn't engage and defeat Moro. The Angels have one single rule: remain neutral. They do not fight outisde of training mortals. The only reason Merus was even allowed to fight as a Galactic Patrol member was that he didn't use his powers.
    Oh yeah, I got that. We'll see what they do with him going forward as it doesn't look like he'll partake in the story's conclusion. I just liked the idea of there being a Galactic Patrolman who was actually useful. Jaco is fun and all, but let's not kid ourselves, he's on Krillin's level and comic relief.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't oppose Vegeta being the strongest of the two, with Goku being able to tap into Ultra Instinct to close the gap.
    This is how I've always wanted to view their comparative states. Goku needs to go all out with a temporary power boost (kaio-ken, UI, etc.) to overcome Vegeta.

Merus' reveal has been predicted by a while sure, but it was interesting that he turned out to be an angel-in-training - mostly it was predicted that he was a rogue angel from a lost universe. I wonder if this is hinting at the creation of a new universe that will have a new God of Destruction.

Also Zarbon call-back fight was fun.

So from android saga DBZ Goku has gotten 100% benefit from every new power up, ssj2 ssj3 god mode, ssj blue, while vegeta got way less than that (maybe 70%?)but still was equal to goku or just one step behind.

I don't think the people who came up with this idea thought of the retroactive effect of it and just wanted a reason to buff vegeta from his training in some way.

Also do you guys think we will see Merus again? Or was he shown just to train goku? Maybe he will become "angel in charge" in Trunks' timeline.

One word: Vegeta. No one else is just as good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Latest chapter is hot to deeeath.

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/drago...08?action=read

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it.

If Seven Three's ability creates a complete copy of the target's abilities and power, that means Seven Three is no different from a Moro with infinite stamina right now.

... So what's stopping #17 and #18 from just stomping the shit out of Moro like they did Seven Three if they're literally the same thing right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it.

If Seven Three's ability creates a complete copy of the target's abilities and power, that means Seven Three is no different from a Moro with infinite stamina right now.

... So what's stopping #17 and #18 from just stomping the shit out of Moro like they did Seven Three if they're literally the same thing right now?
    In fairness to Seven-Three, he'd just gotten wrecked by a combo attack from Piccolo and Gohan, and he only took one hit from Android 17, which he hadn't been expecting.

Also, it depends on when this copy of Moro's powers was made - Moro must have significantly powered up from all the planets he's eaten, and if Seven-Three's copy is from before all those meals, then Seven-Three's copy-power can't compare with the real Moro's current power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    In fairness to Seven-Three, he'd just gotten wrecked by a combo attack from Piccolo and Gohan, and he only took one hit from Android 17, which he hadn't been expecting.

Also, it depends on when this copy of Moro's powers was made - Moro must have significantly powered up from all the planets he's eaten, and if Seven-Three's copy is from before all those meals, then Seven-Three's copy-power can't compare with the real Moro's current power.
    I guess that's fair enough. I didn't consider that, the point in time when the copy was made versus Moro consuming planets after it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Happily took that Patreon money for a year though.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    I thought this was known. Didn't they say something back when they were finishing the cell saga?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I thought this was known. Didn't they say something back when they were finishing the cell saga?
    No, a lil while after they finished the Cell saga, they announced they were gonna do the Buu saga. I am far too lazy to go look for the confirmation right now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Happily took that Patreon money for a year though.
    How much money do they make from Patreon?

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    How much money do they make from Patreon?
    Quite a lot I believe, they have 2,327 Patreons when I just checked, and if every one of those only has the lowest tier that's $4,654 a month, But chances are there's at least a few higher tiers.
    Last edited by GKLeatherCraft; 2020-02-10 at 11:31 AM.

Does anyone know how I can watch the Black saga? Crunchyroll is the pits, and none of the other streaming services I sub to offer Dragonball Super.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Does anyone know how I can watch the Black saga? Crunchyroll is the pits, and none of the other streaming services I sub to offer Dragonball Super.
    Funimation maybe? May I also suggest VRV?

10+ Year Old Account
    WCO Stream or Kissanime

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Funimation maybe?
    This is what I went with. Thanks for the suggestions.

This is what I went with. Thanks for the suggestions.
    You're welcome man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    WCO Stream or Kissanime
    Kissanime's illegal bro. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Kissanime's illegal bro. D:
    AFAIK, Illegal to upload, not illegal to stream. It's only illegal to download or upload copyrighted material, with streaming no files are being transferred.