Poll: If you were the judge what would you do?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Ray J Sued

10+ Year Old Account

Ray J Sued

A man is suing Ray J and his estranged wife after claiming he never received a dime for finding their missing dog — despite the couple advertising a hefty reward.

Broadimage/REX/Shutterstock
    Back in April 2019, Ray J and Princess Love's Maltese dog, Boogati, went missing. Desperate to get the dog back, the duo offered a $20,000 reward for Boogati's safe return.

Around the same time, a man named Eddie Macione claims he found the dog wandering around with no identification tags. He says he cared for the pup for a few weeks before seeing news stories about Boogati going missing and the no-questions-asked reward. Eddie claims he promptly returned the dog after realizing he was caring for the missing pooch.

In his lawsuit, which was obtained by TMZ, Eddie claims Ray J and Princess Love have refused to hand over the reward money and are using their fame to "frighten" him from pursuing the reward.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/15/ray-j...st-dog-reward/
    Personally if I was the judge, I would throw the book at them and make them cough up $20,000, what do you think?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Who?
    /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

Personally if I was the judge, I would throw the book at them and make them cough up $20,000, what do you think?
    Why? It's a shitty thing say you'd pay some like that and not own up. It's also shitty to expect a reward for a good deed. It was their dog, just return the dog and move on. If they you something, OK, if not the OK.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    It's also shitty to expect a reward for a good deed.
    All else being equal fair enough but they advertised a reward...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    All else being equal fair enough but they advertised a reward...
    They didn't hire that man though. They weren't providing a servicee. The man is legally obligated to return the dog.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    They didn't hire that man though. They weren't providing a servicee. The man is legally obligated to return the dog.
    Doesn't matter, they are still obligated to pay.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/unilateral_contract

If I had that money it would be because I could part with it without causing a fuss about it. In this case I would even give them EXTRA because they not only found the dog before anything bad happened, but they took care of it meanwhile.

Despicable actions from the couple to say the least.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Who?
    /10char

The guy who made Kim Kardashian famous for the right reasons. Google "ray j kim kardashian" for details.

No proof that it happened.

Dunno about the pet stuff, but the fashion police should definitely nail their asses for the felony that they comited in the OP.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they did advertise a reward, they should pay up. If they didn't, the dude suing is an ass.

Either way, who?