Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I see this post every time we have good change.
    Because sometimes it's just too late.

What do you mean by "too late"?
    I mean that this change should've been implemented on the first day of BFA.

You seriously think people quit over RNG for orange essence or something?
    Maybe not orance essences, but know one guy who was a collector of the mounts and left the game because he burned out after doing every WQuest almost daily.

It's ridiculous they sometimes make small repairs to game months after patch launch?
    \

Yes. They should patch them after a few days/weeks(?) of feedback.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2020-06-16 at 12:47 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I mean that this change should've been implemented on the first day of BFA..
    Life must be hard if you have such high standards in so unimportant details. Yeah, yeah, I know, people should be always fair, weather nice and patch bug free from day 1. But sadly it isn't and I don't think saying "nope too late" when something improve is productive.

Also I envy all people that benefit from your work. Because you keep such high standards in everything you do, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Honestly went past caring a long time ago. Don't know why they'd ever think World Quests are relevant content for mains again...
    Because not everyone are still playing mains nor at endgame.

Life must be hard if you have such high standards in so unimportant details.
    You're getting too personal here, but okay. I'll answer to your comment:

To be honest life is pretty easy if you have high standards for almost everything.

Yeah, yeah, I know, people should be always fair, weather nice and patch bug free from day 1. But sadly it isn't and I don't think saying "nope too late" when something improve is productive.
    We are not talking about bug free game from the day 1. We're discussing right now the change that Blizz already got feedback from Legion, so a few years.

Also I envy all people that benefit from your work. Because you keep such high standards in everything you do, right?
    Considering that my work is about saving human lives and everyone who performs it needs to have high standards and be almost on the cutting edge all the time while working? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, it's not baffling. These are purely cosmetic things, and the non-cache ones generally aren't just given to you either, with the exception of Crucible, and even that only because getting the heart to 70 now has become trivial.

Rajani and Uldum Accord are not hard, just tedious.
    Its not about "hard." There's a pretty neat title for getting all rank 4 essences, and having to grind ad nauseam in the hopes of getting a fucking drop is ridiculous, and it's about time they make these more easily obtainable, and not down to infinite RNG.

"They are purely cosmetic" is a terrible argument because they are supposed to incentivise grinding, and people love completing tasks / collections. You could quite literally dedicate every waking moment to doing these dailies and grinds and never see the rank 4 essences drop. That's horrendous design and it's on Blizzard.

Good change.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    [...]
    You could quite literally dedicate every waking moment to doing these dailies and grinds
    [...]
    Since time equals money for them => working as intended I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Good.
    Now make the damn PVP essences available by not having to do that shitty-ass PVP minigame.
    What. Why?

I don't have Worldvein and none of the pvp essences because I don't do either content. And I'm totally fine with that, because if I really wanted them I'd do the content.

They should have drop protection for everything... gradual increments for each non-drop attempt. Be it mounts, toys, rare transmogs, etc. from everything tbh. Commitment should also be rewarded, because someone getting it on first few attempts while you've been after it for years just flat out feels awful...

7+ Year Old Account
    Wait. Isn't Rank 4 just cosmetic?
    And something that we will not see after this patch since we aren't going to use the Heart of Azeroth and essences anymore?

Do it for the Mounts!
    I don't want to ever set foot in Naj'atar again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been grinding Unshackled paragon caches for a long time now, so with this change I'm think all but guaranteed to get the missing rank 4 essence. Can't wait to finally be done with that faction...
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    What. Why?

I don't have Worldvein and none of the pvp essences because I don't do either content. And I'm totally fine with that, because if I really wanted them I'd do the content.
    Because the "<Name>, Azeroth's Champion" title, something that should definitely be a PVE title by very nature, requires me to farm the PVP minigame, something I take absolutely zero pleasure in. It is, to put it in the nicest way possible, absolute horse shyte.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Because the "<Name>, Azeroth's Champion" title, something that should definitely be a PVE title by very nature, requires me to farm the PVP minigame, something I take absolutely zero pleasure in. It is, to put it in the nicest way possible, absolute horse shyte.
    Reaching the Gladiator rating of 2400 is not a "PvP Minigame." Can't be Azeroth's Champion without doing some high rated killing.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

10+ Year Old Account
    Reaching the Gladiator rating of 2400 is not a "PvP Minigame." Can't be Azeroth's Champion without doing some high rated killing.
    All PVP is a minigame, and I love how upset PVP fanatics get when called out on this.
    Also, Azeroth would rather we stop killing eachother.

All PVP is a minigame, and I love how upset PVP fanatics get when called out on this.
    Also, Azeroth would rather we stop killing eachother.
    I'm far from a "PvP fanatic", heh. Barely done any PvP this expansion and I won't be getting 2.4k myself.
    - Volpethrope

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm far from a "PvP fanatic", heh. Barely done any PvP this expansion and I won't be getting 2.4k myself.
    Oh nono, I was speaking in general, not to anyone specific.