Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Starting Next Week - Weekly Timewalking Holidays

Starting Next Week - Weekly Timewalking Holidays
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Gather your party and prepare for five consecutive weeks of Timewalking adventure. Beginning Tuesday, June 23, players will be able to step into the first week of Timewalking with the Burning Crusade. While Timewalking is active, you will gain a 50% bonus to reputations earned from quests and creature kills for all reputations associated with the corresponding expansion.

Weekly Schedule of Timewalking Events

This reputation bonus also applies to all future regularly scheduled Timewalking events.

Timewalking isn't even popular on the current schedule. The offering of a 1 piece of random 445 raid gear is EXTREMELY low motivation to slog through 5 dungeons.

I suppose it'll serve as a means for leveling. Much easier to just chain queue TW than level thru legion/bfa content.

Good start, now make this a permanent rotation.

A great way to level up my alts during the summer holiday. Thanks a lot bliz

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand why Blizzard increased the difficulty of Timewalking dungeons when TW week comes around, but the level of rewards from them (both from dungeon boss drops and the weekly reward) are too underwhelming for the time it takes to complete 5/5 of them.

I suppose for leveling characters and fresh 120 alts, it's fine.

Blizzard reverted TW buffs 2 weeks ago

Maybe increase the normal-raid reward to heroic and the heroic to mythic. Most people don't even need the heroic reward these times.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's best than old non rewarding PVE content ?

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    It should be heroic like the mythic dungeon week.
    It should be mythic by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Timewalking isn't even popular on the current schedule. The offering of a 1 piece of random 445 raid gear is EXTREMELY low motivation to slog through 5 dungeons.

I suppose it'll serve as a means for leveling. Much easier to just chain queue TW than level thru legion/bfa content.
    I don't know what hit your head today, but Timewalking is very very popular.

- - - Updated - - -

I enjoy Timewalking a lot like most people. But I hope they fixed the tuning this time.

Last Draenor Timewalking it would take 5 minutes to kill some of the mobs in the dungeons because of their HP scaling as just insane. Timewalking should be tuned around mythic 0 difficulty imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I enjoy Timewalking a lot like most people. But I hope they fixed the tuning this time.

Last Draenor Timewalking it would take 5 minutes to kill some of the mobs in the dungeons because of their HP scaling as just insane. Timewalking should be tuned around mythic 0 difficulty imo.
    They did recently make a post about timewalking tuning being off and they "fixed" it. I didn't really have a problem doing mine though so i have no clue.

Time to grind out the infinite time reaver I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    They did recently make a post about timewalking tuning being off and they "fixed" it. I didn't really have a problem doing mine though so i have no clue.
    If you did them with decently optimized characters who know what they're doing - sure. With complete randoms, sub level 120, without well optimized items and corruptions it was a nightmare. Some of the dungeons were literally incompletable if everyone did like 400 dps.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Time to grind out the infinite time reaver I guess

If you did them with decently optimized characters who know what they're doing - sure. With complete randoms, sub level 120, without well optimized items and corruptions it was a nightmare. Some of the dungeons were literally incompletable if everyone did like 400 dps.
    All mine were pugs on random characters, none of my characters are optimized as I'm not currently raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That was fixed in the June 9th hotfix:

"We have reduced the magnitude of the stat adjustment applied to players to compensate for their Corruption level.

Developers' note: Timewalking is designed to largely be a gear-agnostic experience that allows players of different levels and stages of progression to group together. Since Legion, we've used stat adjustments to offset the unique power benefits from systems like Artifacts or Essences to try to keep power constant. We were being too aggressive in compensating for Corruption, and this was making Timewalking dungeons in Visions of N'Zoth more difficult than intended."
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

"We have reduced the magnitude of the stat adjustment applied to players to compensate for their Corruption level.

This does jack shit when you have non-level 120 tanks getting absolutely destroyed by the trash at the start of the dungeon

This is awesome! Too bad I finished all the reputations involved long ago. This'll give me the push I need to finally get all the mounts.

Also, it's funny how people think Timewalking week is only worth a 445 item.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Damn they trying hard to even keep the collectors interested!

Serves em’ right. Reap what you sow!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    This is awesome! Too bad I finished all the reputations involved long ago. This'll give me the push I need to finally get all the mounts.

Also, it's funny how people think Timewalking week is only worth a 445 item.
    Don't forget ilvl 455 can still happen if lucky!

If you want to revive interest in TW, make it a weekly rotation and have it award a token instead of a loot box. Turn in 1 token for a normal raid piece, or 2/3 for a heroic piece. Frankly with the low drop rate of the mount, and the level of the drops and reward it isn't worth doing except for leveling or a fresh 120. It also doesn't help that they've picked some of the least popular dungeons. They have the scaling tech now to do them all, I'm not sure why the limit it to the same handful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Don't forget ilvl 455 can still happen if lucky!
    I'll still scrap it. My current equipped is 473.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet