Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    How many tw badges do you gain per week? I’m interested in the 5000 badges serpent mount.

Definitely would like to see rotating weekly content for pve/pvp/pets/etc. instead of rotating them all.
    Having time walking be standard so that you can always rely on it being available the week you decide to level/gear up an alt would be great.
    gloomy?
    im not gloomy!
    i just dress that way...
    talk that way...
    and act that way.

I think this is an excellent thing. Leveling gets pretty dull at around 80-90. Dungeons also take much longer at higher levels. It would be nice if max level characters could always timewalk with leveling characters.

Imagine heroic/mythic geared players crying because this isn't for them xD

Everything going on in the game right now is geared towards bringing players back to prepare for the new expansion. They already have your money, why would they make content for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Timewalking isn't even popular on the current schedule. The offering of a 1 piece of random 445 raid gear is EXTREMELY low motivation to slog through 5 dungeons.
    Gear shouldn't be the sole motivation that drives you to play content.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    How many tw badges do you gain per week? I’m interested in the 5000 badges serpent mount.
    Just do them once on each character for free 500. Eventually you can buy any new toy, mount, transmog or whatever they put on them with minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Depends on how many you run since you get badges for each boss.
    Is there not also a quest that gives 500 badges or so?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    All mine were pugs on random characters, none of my characters are optimized as I'm not currently raiding.
    Same. Most of my timewalking were pugs, and about 9/10 of them were successful, if not more.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Same. Most of my timewalking were pugs, and about 9/10 of them were successful, if not more.
    I think we wiped one time out of the ones I did, due to the healer lagging behind.

Yaay! Oh wait, I quit the game in February and am only coming back in SL. SHIT!

They should just have timewalking always available for all the expansions so there is more variety in the dungeons we que for, hell they could even make mythic versions of them. I am sure retooling the old dungeons would not be that hard.

The first run per toon gives a quest for 500 badges. You can't transfer the badges so you need to use multiple toons to have each toon buy a mount.

Each run rewards:
    Killing a boss - 5
    Killing an end boss - 10
    Completing a random dungeon - 10

Assuming the dungeon has 4 bosses then you earn 5 Badges (Boss 1) + 5 Badges (Boss 2) + 5 Badges (Boss 3) + 10 Badges (Boss 4 Final) + 10 Badges for Random Finish. That is 35 badges per run.

Lets do math for the next 5 weeks of this event:

1st Run 535 Badges x 5 weeks = 2,675 Badges
    14 Additional Runs per Week = 35 Badges x 14 runs x 5 weeks = 2,450 Badges

That is 15 runs per week to reach 5000 Badges.

Note: You will have to wait till the next time walker event to purchase the mount most likely if you are using all five weeks to farm. Which means you will get an easy 535 badges when that timewalker event activates.

It is easier to collect the 535 badges per multiple toons and just wait real life time until these events occur enough.
    Last edited by imperialcruzer; 2020-06-17 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imperialcruzer View Post
    The first run per toon gives a quest for 500 badges. You can't transfer the badges so you need to use multiple toons to have each toon buy a mount.

Each run rewards:
    Killing a boss - 5
    Killing an end boss - 10

Assuming the dungeon has 4 bosses then you earn 5 Badges (Boss 1) + 5 Badges (Boss 2) + 5 Badges (Boss 3) + 10 Badges (Boss 4 Final) + 10 Badges for Random Finish. That is 35 badges per run.

I should really buy a mount... i have a couple of characters almost at 5k lol

Quote Originally Posted by imperialcruzer View Post

Each run rewards:
    Killing a boss - 5
    Killing an end boss - 10

Note: You will have to wait till the next time walker event to purchase the mount most likely if you are using all five weeks to farm. Which means you will get an easy 535 badges when that timewalker event activates.

It is easier to collect the 535 badges per multiple toons and just wait real life time until these events occur enough.
    Thanks.

No way I will run 15 tw a week lol. I will stick with the minimum and then wait for other tw again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They should just have timewalking always available for all the expansions so there is more variety in the dungeons we que for, hell they could even make mythic versions of them. I am sure retooling the old dungeons would not be that hard.
    Yes, they should be always up but they won’t do it because once you get the mounts you won’t do them again never ever.

Yes, they should be always up but they won’t do it because once you get the mounts you won’t do them again never ever.
    People would if they made a mythic like mode for them that gives you current item level gear, not sure why they always make the old dungeons obsolete when they have the modern scaling tech.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So I guess old schedule goes as usual and we will have (sometimes) double event + few weeks afer WoD timewalking we will have Cata again?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is nice. I can buy the mounts I'm missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats on my birthday!! what a nice surprise. i'll be grinding out the infinite timewaster

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    People would if they made a mythic like mode for them that gives you current item level gear, not sure why they always make the old dungeons obsolete when they have the modern scaling tech.
    Maybe because not all the affixes can easily apply to old dungeons, which were not designed with M+/affixes concept in mind.

They should be completely “rethought” in packs abilities, compositions and positions and in bosses abilities too. It’s maybe not a super hard work but simply scaling them hp and damage sides won’t do the job.

Maybe because not all the affixes can easily apply to old dungeons, which were not designed with M+/affixes concept in mind.

They should be completely “rethought” in packs abilities, compositions and positions and in bosses abilities too. It’s maybe not a super hard work but simply scaling them hp and damage sides won’t do the job.
    True but they can start by doing something, timewalking is dumb in its current state as I don't stay subbed constantly (as most people I know who play do not) because the value proposition of 20$ a month to play 1 game is not worth it so having a system like time walking is kind of pointless for most.