https://www.humblebundle.com/store/snake-pass-free-game

free game. from HB, so should count as a full game.

Also new bundle:
    https://www.humblebundle.com/games/c...rs-2020-bundle
    Last edited by bbr; 2020-06-11 at 07:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    This is interesting. Are any of the games any good? Just from looking around, I haven't really seen anything that seems all that good sadly. Even found one that is only in its alpha stages. Wow.
    Night in the Woods, A Short Hike, Celeste, Nuclear Throne, Minit, 2064:Read Only Memories, Hidden Folks, GNOG, Loot Rascals, Anodyne, Quadrilateral Cowboy, Super Hexagon. These are all games I have at least heard of just skimming the list and many I have played. That said, many of the "games" are actually tile sets and art assets. Still, it is a huge load of games and for a good cause so I kicked in my $5 even if I kinda doubt I will ever actually play any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Night in the Woods, A Short Hike, Celeste, Nuclear Throne, Minit, 2064:Read Only Memories, Hidden Folks, GNOG, Loot Rascals, Anodyne, Quadrilateral Cowboy, Super Hexagon. These are all games I have at least heard of just skimming the list and many I have played. That said, many of the "games" are actually tile sets and art assets. Still, it is a huge load of games and for a good cause so I kicked in my $5 even if I kinda doubt I will ever actually play any of them.
    I did the same. There's probably 1 or 2 that I'd play, but that many things for $5 isn't a bad deal regardless. Plus they are all DRM free and who knows, might try some of them later or something that a friend of mine might like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit, I would have bought it just for a DRM free Night in the Woods to foist upon people. I am a NitWevangelist.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Odd Realm caught my eye from that racial justice and equality bundle. Sadly no steam keys included.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hitman: Absolution free on GoG.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Just got a HB coupon where they are doing Humble Choice for $9/month for 12 months. Anyone know which package that includes? Thinking about getting it since I know you can pause from time to time and if it's for the package that gives all the games then might be worth it overalll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Just got a HB coupon where they are doing Humble Choice for $9/month for 12 months. Anyone know which package that includes? Thinking about getting it since I know you can pause from time to time and if it's for the package that gives all the games then might be worth it overalll.
    It'll probably be the basic version. Premium is like double that price.

That said, I don't have the coupon so I can't check.

Looks like EA has been adding cards to their steam games - for extra profits no doubt.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...n_Age_Origins/ - just noticed DA:O has cards now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Looks like EA has been adding cards to their steam games - for extra profits no doubt.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...n_Age_Origins/ - just noticed DA:O has cards now.
    Yep if you buy it all again you get cards, no cards added to the version i have.

Guess there's no way of linking origin to steam so that those origin games get added to my steam collection either.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Yep if you buy it all again you get cards, no cards added to the version i have.

Guess there's no way of linking origin to steam so that those origin games get added to my steam collection either.
    Looks like a few things got cards added:

• Tabletop Simulator (Not EA, but got cards added)
    • Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation Badge
    • Legrand Legacy

Only two EA games I saw (that I own anyway) that had them added were:

• Dragon Age: Origins
    • Mirror's Edge

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a few things got cards added:

• Tabletop Simulator (Not EA, but got cards added)
    • Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation Badge
    • Legrand Legacy

Only two EA games I saw (that I own anyway) that had them added were:

• Dragon Age: Origins
    • Mirror's Edge
    Guess it's only the standard version of Dragon Age, my mirror's edge copy also got it.

Still would like it that origin linked with steam now if they are going down this path.

From what I can find it's for the classic plan, which let's you pick 10 games out of 12.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.humblebundle.com/fight-f...justice-bundle

A more costly bundle but some pretty good stuff in it

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this is a great bundle. Have some of the games that make it much more worthy, but I'll pick it up for Baba and a few others. Surprisingly, I've never had FTL.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2020-06-16 at 09:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    From June 16 at 10am PDT to June 22 at 10am PDT, the Steam Game Festival will showcase the newest games across every genre from developers in 65 countries. Fans will have a chance to try out new projects from first-time devs and veteran developers alike, including the opportunity to be among the first to demo some of the most highly anticipated games of the coming year.
    ​​
    ​​The event will also feature unique content throughout the week, including:
    ​​Developer demos and livestreams
    ​​Developer Spotlight: Original interviews
    ​​
    Playthroughs with the devs themselves

​​This is the third Steam Games Festival, and the largest yet. What began as a collaboration with Geoff Keighley and the Game Awards featuring a dozen titles soon branched off as a Valve-run event, with over 40 demos featured this spring- and now over 900 titles in the summer edition.
    ​​

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/gamefestival

If any of these games are on your wishlist it'll inform you of the demos you can try, an example being Heavy Rain for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW if you bought the Racial Equality bundle on itch.io, this tool is fantastic: https://randombundlegame.com You can apply filters for the type of games you car eabout and figure out what of the bazillion things is actually something you'd give a shit about.

| twitch | bsky
    |

7+ Year Old Account
    Eye of the Beholder trilogy free to claim on GoG. Old but a big classic RPG.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    https://www.humblebundle.com/fight-f...justice-bundle

A more costly bundle but some pretty good stuff in it
    Holy shit that's a lot of games. Sadly I just.. Don't care about enough of them to buy it. Or well, the ones I do care about I already own.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Holy shit that's a lot of games. Sadly I just.. Don't care about enough of them to buy it. Or well, the ones I do care about I already own.
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. It is a ton of games, but there is probably only 1 or 2 games overall that I'd be interested in.