Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Unfortunately Warcraft doesn't really do model grade men, or dashing actor types. Blood elf males come closest to this in their body build and gait, Night elf male character faces are not elven handsome/pretty, humans are too blocky - Anduin in cinematic is probably the best looking male in the Warcraft universe franchise models so far - but generally Warcraft does not do good looking males - it is an outstanding failure - with Thalassian models the only ones that come close.
    I still don't understand how Anduin looks like such a pretty boy in the cinematics, yet in game he looks constipated. Make it make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I would definitely want to throw off Sylvanas, but she can fly. Can I shoot her in the head like Godfrey did instead?
    Bullet to the head is definitely an alternative so long as you push the body off the cliff after.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Looking at this horrible artwork, I say push all three of them off the cliff.
    I'd push off all of the cliff even if they had amazing artwork.

I'd kiss Zekhan, and marry Rastakhan.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2020-06-17 at 01:57 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Marry the first one, kiss second and push Sylvannas. No idea what their names are but Sylvannas
    The weak fear the shadows... fear controls them!

Kiss Alleria, Marry Vereesa, Push off Sylvanas.

Kill is obvious, so it's just about who to marry. And I'll pick Alleria that likes to murder demons and has some mental problems, over the murder-happy Silver Covenant one. Open-minded over close-minded any day.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Bullet to the head is definitely an alternative so long as you push the body off the cliff after.
    You've got a deal, sir. That leaves marrying and kissing either mary sue Alleria or. that dumb bitch who caused Warlords of Draenor to happen. I'll marry Alleria I guess.

Kiss? Not fuck?

Nah bro. I'd fuck Sylvanas, Marry Alleria, and kill Vereesa.

You've got a deal, sir. That leaves marrying and kissing either mary sue Alleria or. that dumb bitch who caused Warlords of Draenor to happen. I'll marry Alleria I guess.
    Vereesa was a catalyst in WoD!? I love her even more now!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Kiss? Not fuck?

Nah bro. I'd fuck Sylvanas, Marry Alleria, and kill Vereesa.
    Just to set the record straight, I tried to start a thread an year ago or so with "f*** one, marry one, etc." and it was closed. Forum rules don't allow for open discussion of acts of sex. I learned my lesson and just recently remembered to try again with the original, more PG version "kiss one, marry one, push one off a cliff."

5+ Year Old Account
    <snip>
    Can I push all three off the cliff pls? Preferrably onto a big chunk of saronite, in order to ensure the results As far as I'm concerned, the exact amount of Windrunners required by the game is 0.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Any combination is good so long as Sylvanas goes off the cliff honestly.

5+ Year Old Account
    Vereesa was a catalyst in WoD!? I love her even more now!
    Dunno ywhat you love about WoD, but you do you. As it was written in WarCrimes, cause Blizzard can't be bothered to put the story into their games, Vereesa and Sylvanas planned to assassinate Garrosh with poison but Vereesa chickened out at the last minute and warned Anduin. So yes, in a sense she is responsible for WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Kiss Alleria, Marry Vereesa, Push off Sylvanas.
    I second these decisions. I'd do the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd push them all off a cliff. Into lava.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I would totally marry Sylvanas, no competition from any other woman in game.

I'd snog Vareesa for a bit and invite Rhonin to join us.

Then I would have to push Alleria off a cliff just because she is always so unfriendly to me in Stormwind.

Dunno ywhat you love about WoD, but you do you. As it was written in WarCrimes, cause Blizzard can't be bothered to put the story into their games, Vereesa and Sylvanas planned to assassinate Garrosh with poison but Vereesa chickened out at the last minute and warned Anduin. So yes, in a sense she is responsible for WoD.
    Huh, I see. I mean yeah, I have a love-hate relationship with WoD. It's the first expansion that made me unsub for 3 years, and it did near irreparable damage to the lore, but I loved the concept; the Warlords themselves, their introduction questline, I can do that thing 50 times on every toon without being bored. It's very epic stuff in concept, and great fun questing, but the execution of it all i what made it horrible. The time travel shenanigans, lack of content because of all the cuts, etc., but the core idea of it all, the music, the characters and what could have been? I love it, because the Warlords is the greatest collection of Orc characters to me ever in WoW, bar none. They're better than Thrall, Varok, anyone you can put up against them, and without WoD, we wouldn't have gotten to see them again in the modern day WoW, even if the expansion they featured in ended up being terrible because it became a stepping stone to The Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kiss Alleria
    Marry Sylvanas
    Push Vereesa off a cliff

Any reason why it's not the internationally approved "fuck/marry/kill"?

Quote Originally Posted by Echeyakee View Post
    Any reason why it's not the internationally approved "fuck/marry/kill"?
    I think OP went for a more sanitized version so as to decrease the chance of a mod glancing this way.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I think OP went for a more sanitized version so as to decrease the chance of a mod glancing this way.
    Yeah, but the kiss part never made sense. Marry already implies a romantic interest, kiss just leads nowhere and accomplishes nothing.