Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    One thing with Troll males is that they have a lot of exaggerated features, like Goblins. They have various different nose sizes, for one.

But they could do some minor facial bone stuff to pop the cheeks out, extend the chin a little, you get what I mean.
    That's true but they could also do something really easy and give them tusk customization. Gold tips/replacements, broken tusks, carvings, piercings...lots of stuff you can do with troll tusks, like tauren horns.

For that matter, orc tusks can have some of that. They've been shown to pierce their tusks so that, maybe iron replacements/caps, broken, give them longer/shorter tusks...lots of things could just be done with tusks.

I like tusks.

Also separate troll facepaint

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    That's true but they could also do something really easy and give them tusk customization. Gold tips/replacements, broken tusks, carvings, piercings...lots of stuff you can do with troll tusks, like tauren horns.

For that matter, orc tusks can have some of that. They've been shown to pierce their tusks so that, maybe iron replacements/caps, broken, give them longer/shorter tusks...lots of things could just be done with tusks.

I like tusks.
    Oh, actually, they did show off new tusks in the Blizzcon slide. I saw at least one option with a broken tusk. They also seem to be getting multi color hair and earrings.

New tusks, ear styles and beards are the main thing I'd like to see for Troll males.

Broken tusk on the male troll on the right.

Oh, actually, they did show off new tusks in the Blizzcon slide. I saw at least one option with a broken tusk. They also seem to be getting multi color hair and earrings.

New tusks, ear styles and beards are the main thing I'd like to see for Troll males.

Broken tusk on the male troll on the right.
    Oooh they did, I forgot about that. Hopefully it's not attached to that body paint or anything.

Yeah, more tusks and beards

No druid of the flame skin option ;-;

Oooh they did, I forgot about that. Hopefully it's not attached to that body paint or anything.

Yeah, more tusks and beards
    Yeah, I hope they just get rid of as many customization options being tied to other ones.

Like eyebrows to beards for Nelf males, or noses to ears for Goblins. What controls Troll male noses again? Faces? Those could prolly be separated? I dunno how that works.

Yeah, I hope they just get rid of as many customization options being tied to other ones.

Like eyebrows to beards for Nelf males, or noses to ears for Goblins. What controls Troll male noses again? Faces? Those could prolly be separated? I dunno how that works.
    Yeah, I think it's face.

Hopefully we see more stuff separate, like it's definitely a much needed change. Worgen/human having separate customization was a huge leap so it makes me hopeful they'll do it for more things.

Yeah, I think it's face.

Hopefully we see more stuff separate, like it's definitely a much needed change. Worgen/human having separate customization was a huge leap so it makes me hopeful they'll do it for more things.
    Yep yep. It's one of the better changes they can make without actually adding anything new, if you get what I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I really wonder how much gold and how many hours I'll spend at the barber shop when 9.0 goes live.
    There probably isn't a single one of my characters that'll stay the way it is now. If they were real evil they would increase barber shop prices with that patch

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    There probably isn't a single one of my characters that'll stay the way it is now. If they were real evil they would increase barber shop prices with that patch
    It’s a good way to drain gold out of the economy, but it would be evil and I’d throw a tantrum.

Yep yep. It's one of the better changes they can make without actually adding anything new, if you get what I mean.
    ...honestly I kind of wanna make my mage a trollboi now

Anything happening tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    That's why it is retarded that they cancelled it due to the low brain protests. A release date is literally not a big deal so they could've just put it out there and be done with it.
    Eh gives them more time to make it flashier

Also they avoided bad press

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Probably not until next week

very unlikely, only thing that probably is left to happen this week is an announcement about whats happening next week(maybe livestream etc)

7+ Year Old Account
    We got a build yesterday, obviously not.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I guess they will add Maw + last 3 dungeons and we will have character wipe, big wave and Beta start. This is when I would expect Ion's livestream.

So hard trying to decide on a main!

Currently playing DH in BfA but will be re-rolling to either monk, shaman or pala....im changing my mind on a weekly basis they all look so good.

3+ Year Old Account
    Mmm I really not a fan of the dialogue in De Other Side. I think it needs to me changed
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Mmm I really not a fan of the dialogue in De Other Side. I think it needs to me changed
    Hell im not a fan of Hakkar being killed of like this as one of the more mysterious and interesting loa IMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we even have confirmation of Hakkar's death or does he just taunt you when we defeat him? Cause I haven't gotten anything on that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Bwonsamdi basically tells you in his dungeon that the Brokers are patch content (they're up to something).