Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Thumbs down

Blitzchung... Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Blizzard and other companies trying to capitalize on this movement for PR. What a joke...
    Last edited by kaelhoel; 2020-06-19 at 09:44 PM.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And this is coming from a company who fired hundreds of personnel for no reason, so hypocritical.

No one is impressed. No one cares. Virtue signaling by announcing this publicly does not make you a saintly company. Just improve your products and shut up.

5+ Year Old Account
    $_$

$_$

$_$

We lost Blizzard to political correctness...

I'm all for ending racism... in WoW. The Alliance vs Horde conflict is long overdue for an end.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Kind of sad company's are forced to do this or face back lash.. it's not genuine at all and its so obvious.
    Forced or not, it still sets a standard along with them having a big of a voice as they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    And this is coming from a company who fired hundreds of personnel for no reason, so hypocritical.
    Budget cuts is “no reason” - it happens. Don’t be so dense.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in: Blizzard cures racism by throwing money at the current agenda.

Bravo *clap clap*

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'm all for ending racism... in WoW. The Alliance vs Horde conflict is long overdue for an end.
    True, if anything promotes racism its WoW lol faction war is fucking old and tired, time to get along.

Tired of this bullshit. It's just about scoring social media/public relation points and if you don't do anything you are flamed by the SJW. But in the end nobody cares, even them, they are just surfing on the social thing of the moment because it makes you cool.

Why every company has to virtue signal now and become involved into fucking politics one way or another? Can't they just make games and stick to it? Transsexuals in WoW when?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Another one virtue signaling.

BLM? I guess supporting violent rioters who try to make a saint out of a thug is quite 2020. What's worse there are actual people who will see it as positive PR. Sheeeit.

Ain't nobody gives a shit.

But at least we can comment here, Wowhead's post is locked lol.

Even if it's purely virtue signaling, it's pretty obvious the racists are the ones getting upset over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Ain't nobody gives a shit.

But at least we can comment here, Wowhead's post is locked lol.
    Don't worry, soon it'll follow suit here. You simply can't host these discussions in forums like these, kids say the darndest things.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Pathetic. If they really wanted to eliminate racism they would not even mention "people of color" or any such thing. Humans are humans. They should not concern themselves with a ridiculous quota of people that have (or more specifically do NOT have) a particular skin color. Might as well do hair or eye color next. Ironically every one of these so called progressive "we will FORCE equality and diversity!" movements is discrimination in itself. Of course none of them will acknowledge that. Pandering hypocrites.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Translation: "Please do not boycott us because we clearly have not been an inclusive company this whole time."

I'm all for equal rights and if there are legal polices in place that put a community at a disadvantage because of any other reason than competence they should be reworked or removed. What I really disagree is to treat a group of people differently as the rest. These programs trying to help other people because they have a different skin color are at their core racist. To treat someone different because of the color of their skin is wrong. If you want to help people in need no matter what their skin color or sexual orientation is I'm all for it. Give money to local schools invest in businesses in poor communities. Just don't do it because of someones skin color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Our world has a long history of racism. Humans create groups, and then create divisions between groups unlike themselves. Ironic how we need each other as social creatures, yet we developed the practice to ‘other’ humans who at first glance don’t look like what we see in the mirror.
    To be honest:
    Racism is such a retarded concept, I just can't grasp it.

"Culturalism" and creating subgroups because of it I could understand to some degree because some cultures and values just clash and are incompatible.
    Racism or the whole gender thing just does not compute for me. Why would I care what "race" another human is or how he looks?

Give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt and trying to end racism all for it and inb4 "lol its all PR stunt" not surprising but why not months ago. Not really a fan of companies just doing it only when its worldwide issue.