Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Good fucking God just make better games already

10+ Year Old Account
    I ended up selling a big portion of my blizzard portfolio. I hope this really works out and i think it will, but i cant be too invested in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Our world has a long history of racism. Humans create groups, and then create divisions between groups unlike themselves. Ironic how we need each other as social creatures, yet we developed the practice to ‘other’ humans who at first glance don’t look like what we see in the mirror.
    To be honest:
    Racism is such a retarded concept, I just can't grasp it.

"Culturalism" and creating subgroups because of it I could understand to some degree because some cultures and values just clash and are incompatible.
    Racism or the whole gender thing just does not compute for me. Why would I care what "race" another human is or how he looks?
    Racism is from people believing that the other groups genes are inferior. If one group of white people dislike another group of white people its harder too easily tell the difference. Skin color is an easy way for people to show someone is different from themselves. It doesn't make sense in the long run but its there.

Let's see if you are already concerned about more important things like bringing the missing hero classes, that we are dealing with racism in real life.
    # wardens # darkrangers # gladiators # necromancers # blademasters # 4ªspecs # heritage class armors # class skins ....... blizzard have a lot of work for do, but, they only think about solving racism, what a stupidity, they are looking for The Nobel Peace Prize? Or are they looking to increase subscriptions by fighting racism?
    This is ridiculous.

# blizzard, dedicate yourself to your affairs, and FINISH YOUR INCOMPLETE GAME.shadowlands sucks so clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Our world has a long history of racism. Humans create groups, and then create divisions between groups unlike themselves. Ironic how we need each other as social creatures, yet we developed the practice to ‘other’ humans who at first glance don’t look like what we see in the mirror.
    To be honest:
    Racism is such a retarded concept, I just can't grasp it.

"Culturalism" and creating subgroups because of it I could understand to some degree because some cultures and values just clash and are incompatible.
    Racism or the whole gender thing just does not compute for me. Why would I care what "race" another human is or how he looks?
    Racism has been blown out of proportion it tarnishes the term racism. Seems now that if you disagree with someone or don't like something its get labeled racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    I ended up selling a big portion of my blizzard portfolio. I hope this really works out and i think it will, but i cant be too invested in it.
    The idea that because a person has a different skin color makes them think differently and will give your company a diversity of views is racist. These people only care about emotions and PR, logic has abandoned them.

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    Let's see if you are already concerned about more important things like bringing the missing hero classes, that we are dealing with racism in real life.
    # wardens # darkrangers # gladiators # necromancers # blademasters # 4ªspecs # heritage class armors # class skins ....... blizzard have a lot of work for do, but, they only think about solving racism, what a stupidity, they are looking for The Nobel Peace Prize? Or are they looking to increase subscriptions by fighting racism?
    This is ridiculous.

# blizzard, dedicate yourself to your affairs, and FINISH YOUR INCOMPLETE GAME.shadowlands sucks so clearly.
    Literally WHAT

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Even if it's purely virtue signaling, it's pretty obvious the racists are the ones getting upset over it.
    So much this!

Racism IS a problem. Ignoring that is pure stupidity at this point.
    Whatever the reason why they are doing it is, taking a stance on the subject and donating shouldn't be criticized. Critics are either racist themselves, or can't be bothered having any empathy for other group's problems.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelhoel View Post
    Blitzchung... Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Blizzard and other companies trying to capitalize on this movement for PR. What a joke...
    right? i will never fogive them they cancelled his WELL DESERVED punishment bcs people were pushing them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Racism has been blown out of proportion it tarnishes the term racism. Seems now that if you disagree with someone or don't like something its get labeled racist.
    I'm sure you've lived a decent amount of time. Have you dealt with racism personally?

It's all bullshit virtue signalling. Blitzchung? Or is that still a dirty word to you.

This is PR, nothing more, nothing less. Hollow, empty PR. You could've done this at any point but you do it now when it's in vogue.

And dont get me started on Activition and the shit they've pulled with CoD.

Blizzard have gone from AAA to a fucking scumbag company. Change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    And this is coming from a company who fired hundreds of personnel for no reason, so hypocritical.
    i see you have less than zero knowledge of how economy or human resources in companies works...

Quote Originally Posted by kaelhoel View Post
    Blitzchung... Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Blizzard and other companies trying to capitalize on this movement for PR. What a joke...
    can we get over the blitzchung bullshit?he broke the rules and blizz followed their own rules

All Lives Matter. Why not try to be nice to each other?

"its just PR stunt"... WHO GIVES A FUCK?!
    if charities only accepted donations done for no other reason than altruism they would loose 99,9% of them, even most people dont donate to charities to help others but to FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES, or to make good impression on others, why would companies be any different?!

I hope this helps!

Let's hope we can focus on making video games from now on.
    Got a big year ahead of us honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    This is ridiculous.

Mate, what?...

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, can we just lock this thread in advance? It's just going to be filled with the usual:

• VIRTUE SIGNALING!
    • They only care about money
    • WHAT ABOUT HONG KONG
    • WHAT ABOUT (insert any number of conflicts/issues around the world)
    • Make video games!
    • IT'S PR!
    • All Lives Matter!
    • Subtle racism

It's just tiring. I love games, but the gaming community is reflective of the multitude of cringe and memes jokes, the stereotypical neckbeards. I can understand some people's point of views, but for fuck's sake, it's a nice gesture. Whether it's PR, whether it's virtue signaling (whatever that means), it's still a nice gesture and I'm not going to tarnish it by just assuming it's a cold action by a corporation for the sake of appeasing societal pressure. I'll take it as it is and keep it moving. I can't help but roll my eyes the moment stuff like this gets posted, because the worst of you on here come out. The cockroaches who feel the need to sow bitterness, pettiness and disdain just because an inkling of the real world seeped into your precious escape of video games.

So many of you suck as human beings, severely lacking in empathy, and I hope that through some struggle and hardship, you'll develop into more functional and kinder humans.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I'm sure you've lived a decent amount of time. Have you dealt with racism personally?
    Actually ya I have dealt with it personally. Seen it happen and called it on them and ask them how idiotic they can be just cause person is a different skin. Why I take the quote from MLK "one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

This is not out of heart, it is out of recent actions and allegations against them. NOW it is ok to speak up and support a minority group that doesn't hold so many share holds? Blizzard is doing what the other big names are doing, covering up latent racism and discrimination for "we get you and love you<<<<333333)" Bullcrap, people who fall for this shit are nothing but morons. (PS INCLUDING THE PEOPLE WHO OWN THIS DAMN SITE) YOU ALL GET PAID TO PROMOTE BLIZZARD AND YOU DID NOTHING TO MOVE AWAY TO A COMPANY LIKE SQUARE WHO DOESN'T DO THIS BULLSHIT. Fuck this site, fuck Blizzard, and fuck this anymore. It is all about making money to these shit heads and not people, and that includes MMO Corruption.